Need aspirin powder vendor that ships from within the EU

ddjd

I just buy the 500mg ratiopharm tablets here in Germany. Seem very good and few excipients

mayku-T-meelo

Bought before from them, very neat and cheap compared to other sources that I see mentioned here. I'm just about to purchase again. Food grade, translated from the website:

It was once used in households to preserve preserves, jams and pickles. Recommended dosage: 0.8 g/kg. volt.99% salicylic acid /salicylic acid/ /willow tree Salix). It is found in large quantities in willow bark.Since it causes allergies even in small amounts in some people, it has been removed from store shelves.Uses: Salicylic acid is an important component of many skin care products and cosmetics, toothpastes. It is used to treat acne, psoriasis, calluses, corns, keratosis pilaris and warts. It accelerates the exfoliation of the epidermis, so the sebaceous glands are not clogged and new skin is formed faster. Therefore, it is also a component of many anti-dandruff shampoos. The antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects of salicylic acid have been known since 1763. Although it is toxic in high doses, it is also used in the household to preserve food. It should only be used cold, as it decomposes into toxic phenol when warm. It is forbidden to use it as a preservative in the food industry; it is also more appropriate to replace it with benzoic acid in the household. It can cause allergies in some people even in small amounts. It is a component of many anti-dandruff shampoos.

Interesting they mention it shouldn't be heated, since it undergoes toxic chemical process, I try to keep that in mind when I'm handling it. Anyone else with chemistry background that could elaborate on that?

Morten

Forum Supporter

Bought before from them, very neat and cheap compared to other sources that I see mentioned here. I'm just about to purchase again. Food grade, translated from the website:

It was once used in households to preserve preserves, jams and pickles. Recommended dosage: 0.8 g/kg. volt.99% salicylic acid /salicylic acid/ /willow tree Salix). It is found in large quantities in willow bark.Since it causes allergies even in small amounts in some people, it has been removed from store shelves.Uses: Salicylic acid is an important component of many skin care products and cosmetics, toothpastes. It is used to treat acne, psoriasis, calluses, corns, keratosis pilaris and warts. It accelerates the exfoliation of the epidermis, so the sebaceous glands are not clogged and new skin is formed faster. Therefore, it is also a component of many anti-dandruff shampoos. The antipyretic and anti-inflammatory effects of salicylic acid have been known since 1763. Although it is toxic in high doses, it is also used in the household to preserve food. It should only be used cold, as it decomposes into toxic phenol when warm. It is forbidden to use it as a preservative in the food industry; it is also more appropriate to replace it with benzoic acid in the household. It can cause allergies in some people even in small amounts. It is a component of many anti-dandruff shampoos.

Interesting they mention it shouldn't be heated, since it undergoes toxic chemical process, I try to keep that in mind when I'm handling it. Anyone else with chemistry background that could elaborate on that?
Thank mate 👍

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Now I bought 250 gr from The danish vendor. Called them before ordering, and got confirmed that the product is pure. No fillers....Nothing else....:))
Nice. I would make sure to mix it really well before drinking...it is not fun when the powder sticks to your throat! Seems like dissolving in milk or grape juice is least worst way to drink it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom