Need aspirin powder vendor that ships from within the EU

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
Can't seem to find any info on this posted already. Customs here are the worst, they hold your package for weeks sometimes and ask for weird things (last time they a wanted CE certification document for DUTCH test kits that were coming from the US...beyond crazy). Don't mind paying more to avoid this crap and avoid buying aspirin from the pharmacy. Have ordered white willow bark extract as an alternative until I sort this out. Any links would be appreciated.

David PS

Last edited:
OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I have purchased powdered aspirin from a site that sells horse supplies. I have used their product for years. I keep it refrigerated to extend its shelf life.

Read Dr. Peat's advice about taking vitamin K.
Thank you. But this company is in the US. I need the shipment to be from within the EU in order to avoid the customs delays etc. Also they don't ship aspirin to Portugal.

David PS

Thank you. But this company is in the US. I need the shipment to be from within the EU in order to avoid the customs delays etc. Also they don't ship aspirin to Portugal.
I had thought that a link to a US veterinarian supply shop would spark the idea to look for an EU veterinarian supply shop.

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
I had thought that a link to a US veterinarian supply shop would spark the idea to look for an EU veterinarian supply shop.
Lol I will try that, I had my mercury amalgams removed yesterday, had a lot of anesthetics...that will be my excuse this time..

OP
chrstn4o

chrstn4o

Forum Supporter
your local eBay is often the best source of this "gray" stuff. I often point people to eBay in their local country.

Thank you, will look into it!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom