My Government is Lying to Me

Regina

Attachments

• Mrs.Ed.jpg
    Mrs.Ed.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1

David PS

He never used the word "lockdown'. It is all semanitcs, he is an unelected politican. I thought maybe the press introduced the word lockdown. Some of our politicans have adopted it. The short video is 2 years old and worth watching in it entirety in view of what we have done. It was posted almost 5 months after he declared a national emergency and shut the country down; no locks involved. :):

View: https://youtu.be/yrN02hpitbU?t=117

Birdie

He never used the word "lockdown'. It is all semanitcs, he is an unelected politican. I thought maybe the press introduced the word lockdown. Some of our politicans have adopted it. The short video is 2 years old and worth watching in it entirety in view of what we have done. It was posted almost 5 months after he declared a national emergency and shut the country down; no locks involved. :):

View: https://youtu.be/yrN02hpitbU?t=117

Yes, very interesting. I just listened and heard him warning against a lockdown. "Would cause more harm than it would prevent..."

David PS

Yes, very interesting. I just listened and heard him warning against a lockdown. "Would cause more harm than it would prevent..."
And when he left office, he assigned Biden the task of reopening the borders with Canada and Mexico. I have come to believe that he could not have unilaterally opened the border with Canada so he left it as a task for Biden. There are other Republicans that I am hoping will come out the woodwork and run in 2024.

Birdie

I just got this by email and copied part :

American Domestic Bioterrorism Program

Building the case to prosecute members of Congress, presidents, HHS secretaries and federal judges for treason under 18 USC 2381.

By: Katherine Watt
Bailiwick News

Research and organizing tool first posted April 28, 2022, subject to ongoing revision as new information comes to light. Last updated July 25, 2022. PDF version (6/14/2022).

A whole lot of things that once were federal and state crimes and civil rights violations have been legalized by Congress through legislative, statutory revisions to the United States Code, signed by US Presidents, and implemented at the administrative, regulatory level by the Department of Health and Human Services through the Code of Federal Regulations.

OVERVIEW

I started looking closely at the legal architecture supporting the Covid national prison panopticon on Jan. 30, 2022, after hearing Attorney Todd Callender’s interview, which provided information about the American domestic legal framework; how it fit with the oddly-coordinated pandemic story told by governments worldwide; and how it relates to the World Health Organization International Health Regulations of 2005 at the center.

I wrote up the interview:

· Legal Walls - Short Version
· Legal Walls of the Covid-19 Kill Box; PDF
Prior to that day, I’d spent a lot of time, with increasing confusion and alarm and despair, trying to figure out why the U.S. Constitutional legal system hadn’t put a stop to the nonsense as its nonsensicality became obvious to so many people.

Why did it continue, with no end in sight, and not even a glimpse of a path to the end?.......

In other words: Congress and US Presidents legalized and funded the overthrow of the U.S. Constitution, the U.S. government and the American people, through a massive domestic bioterrorism program relabeled as a public health program, conducted by the HHS Secretary on behalf of the World Health Organization and its financial backers.

Birdie

GLOBAL GOVERNANCE BACKDROP (Katherine Watt)

· 1944 - Bretton Woods Agreement established World Bank and International Monetary Fund.
· 1945/10/24 - United Nations established, treaty ratified by US Congress.
· 1945/11/20 - Nuremberg trials began.
· 1946/07/22 - World Health Organization Constitution adopted and signed by 61 nations at International Health Conference in New York, to enter into force as of 04/07/1948. WHO Constitution amendments passed by World Health Assembly 02/03/1977 ; 01/20/1980 ; 07/11/1994 ; 09/15/2005.
· 1946/10/01 - Nuremberg trials concluded.
· 1947/10/30 - General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT) treaty signed. Went into effect 01/01/1948.
· 1948 - UN Universal Declaration of Human Rights, part of International Bill on Human Rights
· 1949/06/18 - George Orwell published 1984.

· 1951/05/25 - World Health Organization World Health Assembly adopted first International Sanitary Regulations. Effective date: 10/01/1952. Revised and renamed International Health Regulations in 1969. Revised again 1973, 1981, 2005. Draft revisions under review 2022.
· 1952/09/14 - Pope Pius XII speech On the Moral Limits of Medical Research and Treatment, given to First International Congress on Histopathology of the Nervous System. “Insofar as the moral justification of the experiments rests on the mandate of public authority, and therefore on the subordination of the individual to the community, of the individual’s welfare to the common welfare, it is based on an erroneous explanation of this principle. It must be noted that, in his personal being, man is not finally ordered to usefulness to society. On the contrary, the community exists for man.”

· 1952/10/01 - WHO International Sanitary Regulations enter into force in WHO member states.
· 1961/01/17 President Dwight Eisenhower Farewell Address, warning of military-industrial-Congressional complex and the “danger that public policy could itself become the captive of a scientific-technological elite.”

· 1964/06 - Declaration of Helsinki re: ethics of human experimentation, by World Medical Association. Revised seven times since: 1975, 1983, 1989, 1996, 2000, 2008, 2013.
· 1968/07/25 - Pope Paul VI papal encyclical Humanae Vitae re: abortion and contraception.
· 1969 - WHO International Sanitary Regulations, in effect since 10/01/1952, revised and renamed International Health Regulations. Revised again 1973, 1981, 2005. Draft revisions under review 2022.
· 1992 - United Nations hosted the UN Conference on Environment and Development, commonly called the Earth Summit, in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
179 participating nations adopted Agenda 21 (later renamed Agenda 30), laying out plans for depopulation, elimination of private property, and elimination of borders and national sovereignty
· 1994 - United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change was also opened for nation-states to sign at the 1992 conference. By 1994, enough nations had signed for the convention to enter into force.
· 1994 - September 1994, United Nations hosted the International Conference on Population and Development in Cairo, Egypt. 179 nation-states signed on to a 20-year Programme of Action for depopulation, which was extended in 2010 to cover 2014-2034.

Birdie

Okay, I'll try Peatness. Too bad there is no link for me to post, but anyway.

From what I understand, Watts has assembled a lot of stuff that some people are hoping will be used and others want to see disappear. It's over my head, but maybe interesting to some here. Shows we've been in this War for a long time. But most people here know that I think.

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals