Mum just had the Pfizer vaccine - what's the case to make to stop the rest of my family taking it

GorillaHead

Is there any solid Strong evidence to help us decide the overall safety of this vaccine. All i know is science is not absolute. No one can say with 100% certainty that anything can NOT cause something. Everyone is different

boris

This isn't a false positive in the sense that you don't/didn't have the virus. It means what's left of the virus in your system is probably not infectious.

If you breathed in a dead particle from a room aerosol, you're not an actual COVID case, but with a test run at a high ct, you will still get into the statistic.

Yves

If you breathed in a dead particle from a room aerosol, you're not an actual COVID case, but with a test run at a high ct, you will still get into the statistic.
Right, but that seems unlikely since it would require some lucky timing on when you breathed in the particle and it sticking around in your respiratory system before taking the test.

Ferullo doesn’t believe subclinical positives are prevalent. “In proof of this, as of the end of October, we have done more than 156,000 tests on asymptomatic individuals through COVID Pass and have had fewer than 90 positives,” he notes. “If this was a pervasive problem, I’d expect to see many more than that.”

boris

If you're older and past reproductive age which I assume the OP's mom is, then the risk/reward is probably very much in favor of the vaccine. If I was 70+ I would be eager to get it as well.

No real basis for this claim. People have died because of false treatment and because of life saving medication having been withheld. HCQ. Azithromycin, Losartan, Vitamin C, etc., which have been proven to save lives have been actively supressed and run campaigns against by the medical journals and media.

A hospital in Germany has 0% death rate from COVID because they didn't blow out peoples lungs as recommended in the official protocols.

Right, but that seems unlikely since it would require some lucky timing on when you breathed in the particle and it sticking around in your respiratory system before taking the test.
A high amount of asymptomatic "cases" is a well established fact:
"Among those 80 years of age or over, the investigators estimate that only 35.4% are likely to show no symptoms following infection with the new coronavirus."

Everyone who dies with a positive test is counted as a COVID death, even if they just had some minor sniffles (or even no symptoms at all) and died of something completely unrelated:

Last edited:

Lejeboca

My mother volunteered for the covid Pfizer vaccine - she deliberately didn't tell me because of my big pharma mistrust and you know, Ray Peat. Now she's bailed out of coming for Christmas because she doesn't want to affect the vaccination process as she awaits the booster shot. She seems pretty proud of herself.

She was strongly endorsed by my siblings which leads me to my question - what's the case to make against taking this vaccine (at least so prematurely) without being shrugged off as a cynical anti-vaxxer? I'm worried that all my unconditionally NHS-loving family will pre-emptively take it. Sharing a study here and there only seems to backfire as me being a fear-mongerer.

Grateful for your thoughts.

The only pro-vaxx and 'pro-convid' people I know, i.e., the vast majority of people in general, cling to their TeeVee's for information. Maybe, try gently to steer them to TeeVee-style programming by Del Bigtree.
Coming from broadcasing networks, he knows how to 'talk' to the normies but the content of his message is superb.

Perry Staltic

A hospital in Germany has 0% death rate from COVID because they didn't blow peoples lungs out as recommended in the official protocols.

In March the German Society for Pneumology advised against invasive mechanical ventilation. It was considered unethical to intubate patients in order to protect healthcare workers from the imagined risk of virus aerosolization (since proven to be not significant). But early intubation to limit aerosolization was the WHO guideline, which most other countries followed. Germany's death rate is notably lower than that of countries that practiced ritual intubation.
  • The fear of transmission to medical personnel should never be considered an intubation trigger (1). For this reason, staff protection has top priority. The professional associations have published clear recommendations on the use of NIV including advise on hygiene requirements (1, 26).

Last edited:

dukesbobby777

Remove these people from your life. Let them know that irresponsible, unsafe behavior will not be tolerated, and that their actions have consequences. They can choose to read the data and make a truly informed decision, or they can have you in their life.

I'd also share with them everything published by Dr. Andy Kaufman, Dr. Tom Cowan, and the article below:

That first paragraph is obviously a joke (very funny). But the OP obviously cares about her family and this is a serious subject matter.

I just recently had covid, in the process of recovering, it's not gonna kill me, but it's not exactly fun either.
I am not looking forward to having to deal with covid aftereffects on top of existing issues.
I'm curious: what measures have you taken to fight covid, for recovery and to avoid aftereffects? Have you tried anything "peaty" that allegedly helps against covid, like emodin, thiamine (and other B-vits), aspirin, methylene blue, cyproheptadine (or other anti-serotonin drugs), etc?

lampofred

Make sure they have all the info needed to make an informed decision but imo trying to effortfully persuade anyone of anything will only backfire on you by making them resent you.

^I don't mean to sound like an ***hole. But as long as they have all the info (facts, statistics, smaller examples of things authorities said are good but actually had bad effects, etc.) then the "attempt to steer a person can inactive their own guidance system" (Ray Peat).

Last edited:

lvysaur

She was strongly endorsed by my siblings which leads me to my question - what's the case to make against taking this vaccine (at least so prematurely) without being shrugged off as a cynical anti-vaxxer?
I would focus on the new technology (mRNA), and the fact its untested in humans.
You could also talk about ivermectin, and the media blackout around it, even though doctors have been testifying that it works.

You should also update us on your mother's symptoms, and your family's as well (from being exposed to her). Hopefully nothing happens to anyone.

OP
Tash

Tash

Make sure they have all the info needed to make an informed decision but imo trying to effortfully persuade anyone of anything will only backfire on you by making them resent you.

^I don't mean to sound like an ***hole. But as long as they have all the info (facts, statistics, smaller examples of things authorities said are good but actually had bad effects, etc.) then the "attempt to steer a person can inactive their own guidance system" (Ray Peat).
You're absolutely right, I totally agree. Nobody, including me, appreciates people trying to force their perspectives on you. It's just the concept of 'having all the info' is a tricky one at a time of misinformation and piss-poor journalism ?

OP
Tash

Tash

I would focus on the new technology (mRNA), and the fact its untested in humans.
You could also talk about ivermectin, and the media blackout around it, even though doctors have been testifying that it works.

You should also update us on your mother's symptoms, and your family's as well (from being exposed to her). Hopefully nothing happens to anyone.
Thank you! I shall, and appreciate the concern

OP
Tash

Tash

What people who take the vaccine don’t realize is that they will be the cause of the spread (of new exosomes)... These devils have worked it out so you don’t need to take the jab to “download” the new “viru”
Btw I love all your turpentine stuff

LeeLemonoil

Wiki:

The mRNA should degrade in the cells after producing the foreign protein. However, because the specific formulation (including the exact composition of the lipid nanoparticle drug delivery coating) is kept confidential by the manufacturers of the candidate mRNA vaccines, details and timings have not been researched yet by third parties

It is unclear why the novel mRNA COVID-19 vaccines from Moderna and Pfizer/BioNTech have shown potential efficacy rates of 90 to 95 percent, when the prior mRNA drug trials on pathogens other than COVID-19 were not so promising and had to be abandoned in the early phases of trials.[41] Physician-scientist Margaret Liu stated that it could be due to the "sheer volume of resources" that went into development, or that the vaccines might be "triggering a nonspecific inflammatory response to the mRNA that could be heightening its specific immune response, given that the modified nucleoside technique reduced inflammation but hasn't eliminated it completely", and that "this may also explain the intense reactions such as aches and fevers reported in some recipients of the mRNA SARS-CoV-2 vaccines". These reactions though severe were transient and another view is that they were believed to be a reaction to the lipid drug delivery molecules.[41]

A nucleoside-modified messenger RNA (modRNA) is a synthetic messenger RNA (mRNA) in which some nucleosides are replaced by other naturally modified nucleosides or by synthetic nucleoside analogues.[1] modRNA is used to induce the production of a desired protein in certain cells. An important application is the development of mRNA vaccines, of which the first authorized were COVID-19 vaccines (such as BNT162b2 and mRNA-1273).

So:
Apart from the drastically shortened trial phase (without full animal testing, one of the most important stages)

And miraculous but unexplained effectivity just in time for a pandemic - previously the technology failed, also in treating common Corona types

The adjuvant technology is not disclosed. How would you asses their potential risks?

They also use nucleoside modified mRNA which means:
The mRNA lingers around much longer until cleansed by Proteases

Which in turn means: the nice claim that viral or synthetic mRNA never gets reversed transcribed and integrated into cellular dna is in question. Or at least the claim that mRNAs side effects on immune system is approximatively clear.

We don’t know that. What do those modified mRNAs do apart from lingering around longer? Are they cleansed entirely after all or stick they in cells indefinitely causing havoc ?

X3CyO

You can lead a horse to water, but you cant convince them that they're being systemically killed off by the system they subscribe to, and that yes, people without a PHD can have an opinion based on the science provided by other people/institutions.

Nazi's used the symbol of the buddhist.

People who incite violence and promote stereotyping of people do it under the guise of being a white knight revolutionary.

It doesn't matter how much data you have. Unless the narrative is changed, they'll be brainwashed.

Humans are supposedly extremely smart due to the fact we can brainwash ourselves to adapt effectively in a world we don't understand. Mirror people we ”admire”, etc.

The problem is definitely biological to the core.

The closest I could ever get anyone to ever admit, was that empathy takes more energy than not, and proving they couldn't pass the empathy test. It's a whole way of being to objectively look at the information yourself and take responsibility.

As other people say, just like MLK, all we can do is love, support, and uphold our integrity, and reward curiosity. Just have to keep on putting out the info.

X3CyO

Peatisms

Attachments

• C01F6B2B-EFDD-4AA4-92C9-15041ECCC2E2.png
    C01F6B2B-EFDD-4AA4-92C9-15041ECCC2E2.png
    663.9 KB · Views: 40

Vinny

OP
Tash

Tash

doesn't matter how much data you have. Unless the narrative is changed, they'll be brainwashed.
Truth.

For me though it's not about who's right/who's wrong, I just don't want my family's health thrown into untrustworthy hands. Their collective, genuine belief that the system cares for your health and that this vaccine is a godsend just beggars belief

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom