Mum just had the Pfizer vaccine - what's the case to make to stop the rest of my family taking it

supercoolguy

The statistics are wildly inaccurate for various reasons. Many have been killed by unnecessary false treatment, even though effective treatments were already known. Additionally the numbers are inflated because the PCR tests were run at cycle tresholds which show more false positives, you have to assume that many in the COVID death statistics had no COVID at all but died of completely unrelated causes.

That's almost 99.9% survival rate for non elderly people. And the real survival rate must be much higher.

There was no real safety testing. A few months are not enough to say anything about the long term effects. Usually a vaccine has to be tested for years. You will maybe protect yourself from the sniffles, while simultaneously risking that the vaccine will give you cancer 10 years down the line. Absolutely not worth it.

Its hard to believe. Can you cross the street with a 99.9% Survival Rate? If not, Then i guess you better stay in the house. Because Dr Slouchie says so.

Mrscorpion360

Account of the tweet got suspended. This is a reupload:

This is scary stuff. my mom is going to get the vaccine soon by Friday and my dad since he’s not aware of this situation no matter how much I try to convince him even with evidence, he’s so stuck up with this dogmatic view saying “if they don’t announce the dangers in the news, then I’m not believing it. It’s safe” or something like that. Thing is He’s contradicting himself, because he told me he’s not taking the vaccine yet he said the vaccine is “safe” like what the hell man? I’m like going to cry because I think my mom getting bells palsy is scary and if that happens, I punch my dad in the face for his ignorance just because the danger is not posted in the news so he doesn’t believe it.

I’m almost 24 years old, if that happens and seeing my mom in that condition will traumatize me. On Twitter some MD’s and PhD’s will say “the side effects aren’t bad” I hate that, I will love to see them get the side effects from the vaccine so it can wipe that smeared ***t out of their ignorant mugs. I’m damn nervous now.
Account of the tweet got suspended. This is a reupload:

Perry Staltic

Its hard to believe. Can you cross the street with a 99.9% Survival Rate? If not, Then i guess you better stay in the house. Because Dr Slouchie says so.

Ignore the tweet. Couldn't post just the picture for some reason

Last edited:

LucyL

This is scary stuff. my mom is going to get the vaccine soon by Friday and my dad since he’s not aware of this situation no matter how much I try to convince him even with evidence, he’s so stuck up with this dogmatic view saying “if they don’t announce the dangers in the news, then I’m not believing it. It’s safe” or something like that. Thing is He’s contradicting himself, because he told me he’s not taking the vaccine yet he said the vaccine is “safe” like what the hell man? I’m like going to cry because I think my mom getting bells palsy is scary and if that happens, I punch my dad in the face for his ignorance just because the danger is not posted in the news so he doesn’t believe it.

I’m almost 24 years old, if that happens and seeing my mom in that condition will traumatize me. On Twitter some MD’s and PhD’s will say “the side effects aren’t bad” I hate that, I will love to see them get the side effects from the vaccine so it can wipe that smeared ***t out of their ignorant mugs. I’m damn nervous now.
You won't be traumatized unless you want to be. You're young, it's hard when you're young to allow people to live their own lives. I know how you feel. It was similar for me when my parents aged, my dad got dementia and still forced decisions my mom went along with that were hard on her. I was really angry. I know how you feel, and I lived through it and realized there is so much in life we actually can't control, and later we regret being consumed with anger instead of breathing, trusting God and trying to support lovingly, but honestly, even through things we thought were very wrong.

For the vaccine, I would emphasize to them that it hasn't been tested on animals, and when similar vaccines in the past were tested on animals, the animals died or became very very sick upon challenge with the virus. Tell them your parents are dear people and not animals, not test guinea pigs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom