Long & Grey Free Hair- Women Of Red Yao

ShotTrue

Berkey claims to remove 99.9% of chloramine with their filters: How To Remove Chlorine And Chloramine From Drinking Water Naturally. Best Filtration Without Chemicals.

What I was referring to are the standard charcoal filters which I’ve read somewhere (correct me if I’m wrong) for shower systems is only 50% effective against chloramine. The standard chlorine charcoal filters for kitchen sink systems is 95% effective against chloramine whereas the specially made chloramine filters claim to be 99% effective.
This is the shower filter I have:
"Helps protect your skin and hair from unhealthy effects of contaminants that may be in your water. Independent lab test (see at www.propurusa.com) shows the Propur® ProMax™ Shower Filter helps reduce over 200 contaminants including VOC’s, heavy metals, lead, pesticides, chloramines, chlorine, fluoride, herbicides, pharmaceuticals and odor. Easy to install. The shower head is rated at 2.0gpm. Meets WaterSense efficiency criteria. The Propur® shower filter is made from ABS plastic with polished chrome finish and is BPA free. Best operated at 80 psi and 100º F. Fits 1/2” NPT, ISP and BSPT pipe thread standards."
Propur™ Chrome Shower Filter With ProMax™ | Propur USA

https://www.propurusa.com/assets/images/15-133 (ProMax Shower Filter).pdf
Damn it only reduces chlorine by 57% efficiency and flouride by 48%. Chloramine 71%
If anyone could recommend better that would be cool, I live in an apartment so idk how much to fix their whole system if that is possible

I felt there was still some drying chlorine

I don't use charcoal filters as I thought they couldnt pick up flouride ions

rawmeat

My son grey a patch of grey hair on his head at 5 years old. He is 8 now and I think the grey patch has grown larger. Can you please provide some insight on what I may be able to do for him?
could be from chickenpox on his scalp.

Ania

My son grey a patch of grey hair on his head at 5 years old. He is 8 now and I think the grey patch has grown larger. Can you please provide some insight on what I may be able to do for him?
A white patch of hair in a child can be a sign of vitiligo. My son has one too, but he also have some small pale patches of skin around his ankles.

Peaterpeater

A white patch of hair in a child can be a sign of vitiligo. My son has one too, but he also have some small pale patches of skin around his ankles.

It’s interesting you mentioned this because he was born with a white patch of skin on his arm. It hasn’t spread but I never knew what it was. Thank you Ania.

Ania

It’s interesting you mentioned this because he was born with a white patch of skin on his arm. It hasn’t spread but I never knew what it was. Thank you Ania.
No problem. It is just good to know. Ther is not much that can be done about it. Dr Coimbra treats vitiligo with high doses of vitamin d3, but I never tried it on my son. Too risky in my opinion.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom