IV Nicotinamide Adenine Dinucleotide For Neurodegenerative Disease

Momentum

Although there are quite a few threads on nicotinamide, etc. I couldn't find a single thread on NAD, thought for sure I've seen it discussed.
A doc in our town is using this therapy:
"The antiaging and regenerative medicine experts are also pioneers in NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) therapy, which is a molecule naturally found in every cell in your body and essential for life. Through their affiliation with Springfield Wellness Center in Springfield, Louisiana, they offer NAD therapy as a treatment for addiction, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), chronic stress, anxiety, depression, and neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, as well as antiaging."

I have no idea of the cost, and I think this could be done with sups.
But am curious for any input and info from others. Seems like it might help with ME/CFS also, but doubtful to be long lasting. ?

Beastmode

Although there are quite a few threads on nicotinamide, etc. I couldn't find a single thread on NAD, thought for sure I've seen it discussed.
A doc in our town is using this therapy:
"The antiaging and regenerative medicine experts are also pioneers in NAD (nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide) therapy, which is a molecule naturally found in every cell in your body and essential for life. Through their affiliation with Springfield Wellness Center in Springfield, Louisiana, they offer NAD therapy as a treatment for addiction, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), chronic stress, anxiety, depression, and neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease, as well as antiaging."

I have no idea of the cost, and I think this could be done with sups.
But am curious for any input and info from others. Seems like it might help with ME/CFS also, but doubtful to be long lasting. ?

I've asked Peat about this and he said taking Niacinamide orally is much safer. He didn't elaborate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals