Ideas? Ray’s Birthday is October 12th

Lilac

im sure there is a way to get back into old emails- maybe someone here who is a computer hack can give guidance? i am not tech savy. i have an outlook account for which i forgot the password and then they ask me all these screening questions going back to other defunct parts of my life and i cant get in . anyone know how i can deal with this.? also an aol account - same thing. if i can get into them i could retrieve everything since email engagement. the phone conversations will have to be dependent on my memory which is pretty photographic so there is that!

for so long in my 20's and 30's i felt like such an oddity- like i was one of the few on the planet that understood - so cool how the word got out and now look - a whole tribe across the world!!!

On my email service, I just do a general search. Emails in the garbage folder will list, and the whole text will appear with a click on them.

I recently read that gmail and some other mainstream email services start charging when you reach a certain volume, and that garbaged emails count. So I would think those are accessible.

Advocate2021

On my email service, I just do a general search. Emails in the garbage folder will list, and the whole text will appear with a click on them.

I recently read that gmail and some other mainstream email services start charging when you reach a certain volume, and that garbaged emails count. So I would think those are accessible.
Thank you. Except that is not my issue. I have old defunct emails that i no longer use and cannot log in to the accounts as do not have the passwords and am unable to get access to them even when i use alternative authentication processes because the questions are too old.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom