Ideas? Ray’s Birthday is October 12th

Mauritio

Mauritio

Yes I sent him an email as well - the man saved my life
I think he saved /improved many lifes . And he doesn't take the slightest pride in it.

Bootselectric

Is there any way to contact him? I would like to send my gratitude and birthday wishes to the great man as well.
Would appreciate a hint (maybe via PM if that's sensitive data).

Lejeboca

Is there any way to contact him? I would like to send my gratitude and birthday wishes to the great man as well.
Would appreciate a hint (maybe via PM if that's sensitive data).
Check post #24 here for address. His email is raypeatsnewsletter__at__gmail_dot_com

Blossom

Forum Supporter
It's fine with me, of course. @charlie or @Blossom , could you please create such a thread. Thanks a million!
I’m so sorry everyone, I planned to start a thread but my job has been beyond nuts lately since my coworkers quit! I woke up today remembering too late. Please forgive me.

Lejeboca

I’m so sorry everyone, I planned to start a thread but my job has been beyond nuts lately since my coworkers quit! I woke up today remembering too late. Please forgive me.
I assume that Ray just got several times more personal messages than he would otherwise, with the thread. I assume also he did not mind the influx :cool:

Take it easy!

-Luke-

Did we miss his birthday?

86 years young. Or like Timpone would say: 86 revolutions around the sun.

Since it is apparently not the easiest time for him right now, I hope he is all right and there will be a sign of life soon

golder

Since it is apparently not the easiest time for him right now, I hope he is all right and there will be a sign of life soon
Does anyone know what’s the matter with Ray?

P

Peatness

-Luke-

Does anyone know what’s the matter with Ray?
I don't know any specifics, but someone in another thread mentioned that he had some problems because of the fires in Oregon and bad air quality. Plus he already had this allergic reaction that negatively affected his vocal cords. He sounded better on the last interview, but it seemed like he was still struggling a bit.

@Peatness: Oh, thanks! I have missed that thread.

Advocate2021

wasn't sure where else to put his but per first hand conversation with Dr. Peat- he advised of his scientific alignment with astrology. I have used astrology data and atrocartography quite extensively over the years and can attest to its accuracy. It is mathematic and scientific. I am working with a brilliant astrologer and astrocartographer who is also a mathematician and was a university math professor, whose precision and accuracy is mind-blowing. He is offering a black Friday discount through the weekend for anyone here who would like to consult with him. Please let me know if you are interested and would like his information.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

his but per first hand conversation with Dr. Peat- he advised of his scientific alignment with astrology.
Im confused.

This is not clear to me.

What?

Advocate2021

Im confused.

This is not clear to me.

What?
he expressed to me that he believes there is a scientific basis for astrology and referred me to a book written by a female astrologer. it was while back and i dont have the email anymore nor can i remember the book and author unfortunately; which is why i dont have a lot of emails to post here- i have posted some but i dont have them all from the last 25 years. I ve had enough exchange with Dr. Peat to put out a couple of encyclopedias lol.

Mauritio

have posted some but i dont have them all from the last 25 years. I ve had enough exchange with Dr. Peat to put out a couple of encyclopedias lol.
Such a shame . These exchanges are invaluable, since he wont be around forever....

Advocate2021

Such a shame . These exchanges are invaluable, since he wont be around forever....
i remember everything- I barely used email 25 years ago. i met Dr. Peat on the phone as thats how long ago it was in 1998. there was a phone number listed in the back of PMs to Menopause to call to schedule a phone consultation- aww the good old days. Honestly, my brain was so destroyed from 12 years of estrogen and a lifetime of pharmaceuticals, other than taking that horrid estogen patch off i was not all there and my brain wasnt really fully capable to truly dive into everything until 10 years later; but progest-e brought on puberty for me after going off all the drugs and hormones i had been on and i got unexpectedly pregnant a year later at 31. So what i did apply worked; but the most extensive contact i had with Dr. Peat has been for the last 14 years or so first via a couple defunct emails but the last one ive had for over 12 years and have all those. The astrology one must have been on a defunct email. I only began to obtain health in my 40's so unfortunately much of my life prior is a bit of tornado like blur and very disorganized even though Ive known about Dr. Peat for a long time
. Even before the consult with him in 1998, when i was working for a woman who wrote the body ecology diet and zapping my body with her horrid anti candida diet while dosed on estrogen, she carried progest-e and i took it for a bit during that time in my early 20's so i knew about him even them. probably the reason why i didnt get breast cancer in my 20's.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

he expressed to me that he believes there is a scientific basis for astrology and referred me to a book written by a female astrologer. it was while back and i dont have the email anymore nor can i remember the book and author unfortunately; which is why i dont have a lot of emails to post here- i have posted some but i dont have them all from the last 25 years. I ve had enough exchange with Dr. Peat to put out a couple of encyclopedias lol.

Ok. Yes.
Astrology is real.
Also of the occult.

It’s ashame you don’t have the context.
I’ve never heard Ray refer to anything occultist.

Thx for your quick response.

Advocate2021

Ok. Yes.
Astrology is real.
Also of the occult.

It’s ashame you don’t have the context.
I’ve never heard Ray refer to anything occultist.

Thx for your quick response.
im sure there is a way to get back into old emails- maybe someone here who is a computer hack can give guidance? i am not tech savy. i have an outlook account for which i forgot the password and then they ask me all these screening questions going back to other defunct parts of my life and i cant get in . anyone know how i can deal with this.? also an aol account - same thing. if i can get into them i could retrieve everything since email engagement. the phone conversations will have to be dependent on my memory which is pretty photographic so there is that!

for so long in my 20's and 30's i felt like such an oddity- like i was one of the few on the planet that understood - so cool how the word got out and now look - a whole tribe across the world!!!

OP
Peatful

Peatful

im sure there is a way to get back into old emails- maybe someone here who is a computer hack can give guidance? i am not tech savy. i have an outlook account for which i forgot the password and then they ask me all these screening questions going back to other defunct parts of my life and i cant get in . anyone know how i can deal with this.? also an aol account - same thing. if i can get into them i could retrieve everything since email engagement. the phone conversations will have to be dependent on my memory which is pretty photographic so there is that!

for so long in my 20's and 30's i felt like such an oddity- like i was one of the few on the planet that understood - so cool how the word got out and now look - a whole tribe across the world!!!
Someone tagged me on your other thread.

It helped with context.

Thank you

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom