I`ve Got The Flu And Need Some Ideas

Vinny

Whole winter - nothing bothering. And, two days ago, out of nowhere, it grabbed me by the ... throat (this always where i get the worst symptoms)
Besides it hurts like hell, I feel like smashed by a Russian Nuclear Icebreaker. Nasty.
Before, I used to make something like a pouch with garlic cloves and wrapped up around my neck. It felt helpful somehow... Now, I haven`t got the miracle bulb in house, and couldn`t go to the grocery to buy.

Any simple, that might bring some of the pain down?

And, another question: I haven`t taken antibiotics since my teens. I was given them with pills in my childhood. Cutting them seemed improve a bit my poor health. I do consider them now, btw. Shall I pop them in, after restraining for so many years. If yes, which kind?
Thanks

Doxycycline, penniciliin or tetracycline can be good. Try the full amount for a few days, then reduce it once you sense your body has plenty in circulation.

Aspirin helps. Cyproheptadine or other antihistamine with aspirin can help a lot.

Massive amounts of good quality vitamin C to bowel tolerance.

Feel better.

olive

The only thing shown clinically to reduce the severity and length of the flu is zinc. Oysters are a good source.

tankasnowgod

The only thing shown clinically to reduce the severity and length of the flu is zinc. Oysters are a good source.

Vitamin C also has. But most people won't take adequate amounts. It can get up to 50,75,100 grams a day, or more.

TeaRex14

Activated charcoal has always helped me deal with colds and flu. About 5-10 grams every night right before bed for several days.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

thank you guys. i've got some zinc and C, will give them a go

HealingBoy

Vitamin C also has. But most people won't take adequate amounts. It can get up to 50,75,100 grams a day, or more.

What the ... Anyone reading this, be very careful taking "50g a day". Better shoot yourself in the liver, it will be less painful !

Makrosky

Vinny, KI is also helpful. Dunno if it kills the bug or it just gives you much more resilience to it but it helps for sure.

B

Braveheart

Whole winter - nothing bothering. And, two days ago, out of nowhere, it grabbed me by the ... throat (this always where i get the worst symptoms)
Besides it hurts like hell, I feel like smashed by a Russian Nuclear Icebreaker. Nasty.
Before, I used to make something like a pouch with garlic cloves and wrapped up around my neck. It felt helpful somehow... Now, I haven`t got the miracle bulb in house, and couldn`t go to the grocery to buy.

Any simple, that might bring some of the pain down?

And, another question: I haven`t taken antibiotics since my teens. I was given them with pills in my childhood. Cutting them seemed improve a bit my poor health. I do consider them now, btw. Shall I pop them in, after restraining for so many years. If yes, which kind?
Thanks
Throat...hurts like hell....whats the condition of your tonsils?

tankasnowgod

What the ... Anyone reading this, be very careful taking "50g a day". Better shoot yourself in the liver, it will be less painful !

I don't know what exactly you are referring to here, there is no risk to the liver from Vitamin C at any known dose.

The idea with a cold is titrate to "bowel tolerance." Yeah, if you attempt to take too much Vitamin C. it will lead to diarrhea, but the amount that you can absorb before that happens with a cold goes up dramatically. Even then, it's not painful..... you just need to be near a toilet.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Vinny, KI is also helpful. Dunno if it kills the bug or it just gives you much more resilience to it but it helps for sure.
i'm seriously considering KI protocol or silver, or something that will give me some long lasting relief, thanks

OP
Vinny

Vinny

i'm seriously considering KI protocol or silver, or something that will give me some long lasting relief, thanks

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Throat...hurts like hell....whats the condition of your tonsils?
no tonsils. taken out at the age of 4-5. i've got a log where i wrote about it

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Ive got it again.

It was on 1st of March, now on 1st of April.
Scheiße...
There is something really wrong with this world, guys, im telling you. Someone is screwing us hard, from any direction...
Anyway, just letting you know, im trying huge doses vit C, sipping Borax solution and a poultice with garlic around my throat (cant handle garlic internally, unfortunately)
We ll see what happens this time...

InChristAlone

Man that sucks. Definitely take as much vitamin C as you can handle.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

tara

For cold and sore throat, I'd be trying: gargle with a tiny bit of the zinc you are using if you have it in liquid or powder form (or can break or crush capsule or tablet), vit C, and if stuffy nose, tape mouth at night or use chin strap. Keep warm. Move a bit, but don't over-exert. And get some rest.
Is it a real flu, with fever etc.
I'd consider the activated charcoal too. And if it's constipating for you, or if you get constipated anyway, then maybe the vit C will counteract that. Or else use other measures to ensure transit.

burtlancast

For the throat, use 1 teaspoon of ginger (powder, or even better freshly minced, as it inactivates viruses as well, toegether with bacterias) melted into the juice of 1 lemon (to which you add the same quantity of water) and to which you also melt 1 teaspoon of honey.

( ginger powder + honey + lemon juice + water)

Bring to a slight boil for 5 seconds.

Juice some carrots for their vitamins content, especially Vit A.
Infections are known to deplete Vit A, as it's needed to build respiratory epitheliums.
The problem is when you end up with depleted Vit A, your immunity takes a nose dive as Vit A is needed for natural killer cell proliferation.

"The reason for the increased infection rate in vitamin A deficient populations is the T-killer cells require the retinol metabolite retinoic acid to proliferate correctly.[20] Retinoic acid is a ligand for nuclear retinoic acid receptors that bind the promoter regions of specific genes[21], thus activating transcription and stimulating T cell replication.[22] A vitamin A-deficient diet will have a very limited amount of retinol, so cell proliferation and replication will be suppressed, contributing to a reduced number of T-cells and lymphocytes. Suppression of these result in a lack of immune reaction if pathogens become present in the body and consequently a greater susceptibility to incubation of disease.

VAD (vitamin A deficiency) and infections aggravate each other, so with infection, vitamin A levels are depleted, which in turn reduces intestinal absorption of vitamin A.[23] Very often seen with VAD is protein energy malnutrition, in which the synthesis of retinol binding protein (RBP) is decreased, consequently the uptake of retinol is reduced.[24] This leads to an inability to use any vitamin A present as the RBP is absent, so the retinol cannot be transported to the liver, maximising the VAD.[25]"

Also, pity you don't tolerate garlic internally: it can be a life saver in life threatening infections.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom