I`ve Got The Flu And Need Some Ideas

OP
Vinny

Vinny

For cold and sore throat, I'd be trying: gargle with a tiny bit of the zinc you are using if you have it in liquid or powder form (or can break or crush capsule or tablet), vit C, and if stuffy nose, tape mouth at night or use chin strap. Keep warm. Move a bit, but don't over-exert. And get some rest.
Is it a real flu, with fever etc.
I'd consider the activated charcoal too. And if it's constipating for you, or if you get constipated anyway, then maybe the vit C will counteract that. Or else use other measures to ensure transit.
Thanks, tara.
I sleep mouth shut.
Will crush a tablet with zink now.
Dont like charcoal and never noticed benefits from it.
Dont know yet if its the real flu, like the one month ago, will find out today or tom.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

For the throat, use 1 teaspoon of ginger (powder, or even better freshly minced, as it inactivates viruses as well, toegether with bacterias) melted into the juice of 1 lemon (to which you add the same quantity of water) and to which you also melt 1 teaspoon of honey.

( ginger powder + honey + lemon juice + water)

Bring to a slight boil for 5 seconds.

Juice some carrots for their vitamins content, especially Vit A.
Infections are known to deplete Vit A, as it's needed to build respiratory epitheliums.
The problem is when you end up with depleted Vit A, your immunity takes a nose dive as Vit A is needed for natural killer cell proliferation.

"The reason for the increased infection rate in vitamin A deficient populations is the T-killer cells require the retinol metabolite retinoic acid to proliferate correctly.[20] Retinoic acid is a ligand for nuclear retinoic acid receptors that bind the promoter regions of specific genes[21], thus activating transcription and stimulating T cell replication.[22] A vitamin A-deficient diet will have a very limited amount of retinol, so cell proliferation and replication will be suppressed, contributing to a reduced number of T-cells and lymphocytes. Suppression of these result in a lack of immune reaction if pathogens become present in the body and consequently a greater susceptibility to incubation of disease.

VAD (vitamin A deficiency) and infections aggravate each other, so with infection, vitamin A levels are depleted, which in turn reduces intestinal absorption of vitamin A.[23] Very often seen with VAD is protein energy malnutrition, in which the synthesis of retinol binding protein (RBP) is decreased, consequently the uptake of retinol is reduced.[24] This leads to an inability to use any vitamin A present as the RBP is absent, so the retinol cannot be transported to the liver, maximising the VAD.[25]"

Also, pity you don't tolerate garlic internally: it can be a life saver in life threatening infections.
Thanks for this detailed answer.
I do juice carrots, but it looks like the bug is stronger.
Unfortunately, cant tolerate ginger too, EVERYTHING spicy and hot messes me up.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Folks,
I went to the pharmacy and got some Doxycycline. But, im still hesitant to take the stuf. As i already mentioned, havent been taking antibiotics for decades. That was the most disgusting thing in my childhood. Im afraid to mess smething in the gut flora. Could it be? Whats the worst that might happen? If i take very small dose....?

burtlancast

I forgot to add magnesium chloride, an anti-infectious compound by excellence.

Always makes me better in times of flu.

tara

Dont know yet if its the real flu, like the one month ago, will find out today or tom.
The two times in my life that I think I had flu, it was unmistakeably different from the couple of colds I get each year. Fever, no question of getting out of bed for may days, ...

The charcoal is to help keep endotoxin load down. If you've got other ways to keep transit good and not incubate too much, you can probably do fine without it.

B

Braveheart

Do still have your tonsils? Infected and damaged tonsils can be excruciating...can strain your heart. Had mine finally removed by a Dr. in Germany...my uncle...they were totally useless. The throat pain, fever etc never again...of course now the occasional cold wants to move to my lungs...have to be careful.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Do still have your tonsils? .
You`ve already asked me that and I replied. No tonsils since early childhood. That was when my problems started and still haven`t been resolved.

B

Braveheart

You`ve already asked me that and I replied. No tonsils since early childhood. That was when my problems started and still haven`t been resolved.
Sorry, do a lot of reading and my 74 year old brain slips up occasionally.

OP
Vinny

Vinny

Sorry, do a lot of reading and my 74 year old brain slips up occasionally.
Well, my 46 year old brain has no mercy in a lot of occasions too :)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom