How far are you willing to go with this current situation?

Vinny

Peatful

Last edited:

akgrrrl

Sobering. We are so concerned with the distractions provided. Its been hard enough dragging men off the sofa from the sports machine, youth off the gaming, young adults off their phones. An army of digital warriors waking us up, but now what?

Peatful

Sobering. We are so concerned with the distractions provided. Its been hard enough dragging men off the sofa from the sports machine, youth off the gaming, young adults off their phones. An army of digital warriors waking us up, but now what?
I was thinking something similar just today.
And it’s that we are actually “distracted” by Covid and the vaxx.
How much more do I need to know or talk about either?
There is a much bigger, darker issue we need to set our sights on- and join together around.

Rick K

Rick K

There is a much bigger, darker issue we need to set our sights on- and join together around.
We are assuredly distracted by covid but the vax has been in the works for many years to cull the "useless eaters" as I understand we're referred to by NWO. As long as we dance around the covid maypole we are blind to the destruction of our economy and it's plunder. We have until the digital currency kicks in and if we haven't pushed these dark forces from the planet by then, we are doomed.

akgrrrl

We are assuredly distracted by covid but the vax has been in the works for many years to cull the "useless eaters" as I understand we're referred to by NWO. As long as we dance around the covid maypole we are blind to the destruction of our economy and it's plunder. We have until the digital currency kicks in and if we haven't pushed these dark forces from the planet by then, we are doomed.
The purpose is misconstrued. When all of the population reduction efforts gel, when the final terraforming blows are exacted, the underground military and elites in bunkers dont want to have to deal with ragtag millions of mad max survivors when its time to emerge

Sweet Meat

We are assuredly distracted by covid but the vax has been in the works for many years to cull the "useless eaters" as I understand we're referred to by NWO.

that's a 2020 meme from klaus schwab's book.

he never actually said that afaik

akgrrrl

Yesirree. Not many can see past the last few decades for a larger picture than they know in their short lifetimes. But the most important part is that they assume the information they seek is on the internet, and further, from institutional sources that we have all been entrained to trust as gospel.

Rick K

WoW...nuts. Being a truth teller has been a scary “profession” in the world. And, yet most Americans think this is the land of truth and freedom.
The truth shall set you free- literally- free of your life.

P

Peatness

?

OP
U

Uselis

Small update:

Eventually I did succumb to nasal swab test convincing myself it's benign procedure. First one I didn't feel discomfort but experienced minor cognitive issues afterwards. Second one was with really noticeable discomfort and even stronger brain fog. That was enough for me so I quit my job soon after.

Rellocating to Denmark where all Covid restrictions will be dropped from October 1st. Also going to try working outdoors which was always future goal of mine after being inspired by old forum member's thread on health improvements after moving to work from factory indoors to fishing boat ☺

We had protest here that turned out into somewhat violent riots on evening. I participated during peacefull part of protest but I think it achieves nothing. Goverment went with agenda unshooked. Another one is going to be on 10th September and part of me feels bad that I am leaving country when people will attempt another resistance. But on another note this one I suspect will have much more arrests and I am doing more good by taking rellocation route since my mother majorly against vaccines. She won't survive if jobs going to start require vaccination as they plan to make it from November 1st.

P

Peatness

Small update:

Eventually I did succumb to nasal swab test convincing myself it's benign procedure. First one I didn't feel discomfort but experienced minor cognitive issues afterwards. Second one was with really noticeable discomfort and even stronger brain fog. That was enough for me so I quit my job soon after.

Rellocating to Denmark where all Covid restrictions will be dropped from October 1st. Also going to try working outdoors which was always future goal of mine after being inspired by old forum member's thread on health improvements after moving to work from factory indoors to fishing boat ☺

We had protest here that turned out into somewhat violent riots on evening. I participated during peacefull part of protest but I think it achieves nothing. Goverment went with agenda unshooked. Another one is going to be on 10th September and part of me feels bad that I am leaving country when people will attempt another resistance. But on another note this one I suspect will have much more arrests and I am doing more good by taking rellocation route since my mother majorly against vaccines. She won't survive if jobs going to start require vaccination as they plan to make it from November 1st.
I admire your stand. Good luck

J.R.K

Small update:

A tough decision without question and I like the way that you weighed the pros and cons. It is good that an opportunity opened up in Denmark, I only wish the rest of the world would come to their realization of this reality!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom