How far are you willing to go with this current situation?

Jinju

Small update:

Eventually I did succumb to nasal swab test convincing myself it's benign procedure. First one I didn't feel discomfort but experienced minor cognitive issues afterwards. Second one was with really noticeable discomfort and even stronger brain fog. That was enough for me so I quit my job soon after.

Rellocating to Denmark where all Covid restrictions will be dropped from October 1st. Also going to try working outdoors which was always future goal of mine after being inspired by old forum member's thread on health improvements after moving to work from factory indoors to fishing boat ☺
Thanks for the update! Sorry to hear about your job, but admire your stand. Wish you all the very best....

J.R.K

I heard a story Pina, that reported that there were some vaccinated people in both France and Italy that burned their vaccine passports in support and solidarity with the unvaccinated.
I was wondering if you had seen anything from your end to validate this, and if there were any such actions in other European countries?

P

Peatness

I heard a story Pina, that reported that there were some vaccinated people in both France and Italy that burned their vaccine passports in support and solidarity with the unvaccinated.
I was wondering if you had seen anything from your end to validate this, and if there were any such actions in other European countries?
No, not in the UK. This won’t happen here we like segregation (I'm being cynical)

Lollipop2

I saw a photo of them burning their passports or cards. It was real.

P

Peatness

Have to keep reminding myself that it is war. All the times in history, war seemed so far away.
I'm just glad that the guardian newspaper has decided to cover the story with some honesty which has been lacking of late

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom