Hillary Clinton "goes To Sleep"

narouz

Such_Saturation said:
post 116357
narouz said:
post 116354
Depends what you mean by "doing the job."
If you mean vanquishing ISIS, you're right.

Perhaps ignoring 4 lane wide oil convoys headed for Turkey could be a contributing factor :ss

The latest I've heard on that is
that the Obama administration was holding off on targeting oil trucks
because they were being driven under ISIS orders by innocent civilians.
Recently, pamphlets were dropped and it was otherwise publicized as far as possible
that such trucks would be targeted.

Also Turkey is apparently waking up
and cooperating with shutting down oil sales out of Syria.
And oddly, turns out a lot of oil sales are made from ISIS to the Assad regime!
Enemies, but scratching each other's backs in this regard.

Russia's entrance into the game--still to be seen how this may play out.
Things are shifting from a political perspective.

Again--to return to the point--Obama maintains the real solution must be political
(in addition to the military component).
In this I think he is correct.
But that realism does not provide the feedings of red meat required by the audiences of The Donald.
And feed them he will.

Are you hungry, my friend?
I thought you were becoming increasingly troubled by the eating of flesh....

Last edited by a moderator:

jaguar43

Arguing with statistics in a non-formalized debate is like trying to prove that certain raindrops are more wet than other raindrops. You can find a study for absolutely anything; the larger the more general ones tend to be the most parroted, such as the China study, 97% of scientists agree with global warming, etc.; huge sampling biases in these meta-analyses. With biology and chemistry, factual argument is merited more than political discussion.

What does statistics have to do with this. All I said was that your trying to justify your political ideas through economic terms.

I'm not going to argue this point. You're just arguing semantics. The idea of money as a medium of exchange for many transactions, including those for labor, still stands as my point.

If you insist on simplifying economics and monetary theory. But you said in your previous post, money is a representation of time, which is completely wrong
Yes it is. How do you own someone? You have rights to their property; specifically that of their own body and by extension their use of that body, also called labor. When you hire someone, they voluntarily indenture themselves to you for a purpose. When you enslave someone, the application of choice is removed from this transaction. When you take someone's property, which is called stealing, you indirectly take their labor, as they had to apply themselves in the past to yield that given product.

If you concede that money is a form of property, and further that slavery exists as a forceful application of will over someone's right to ownership, both self-ownership and the ownership of any produced goods of that slave (the cotton picked for example), then in the same way that slavery steals the labor of an individual, taxes indirectly steal that labor by removing the desired product of the action, which is money in this case, but it could be a durable good, like a car, or an non-durable good, like a bag of Cheetos.

I do not concede that money is property. Money is a currency that is issued by the U.S government. The government first has to issue dollars in order to be able to use it. If a government doesn't tax it's currency then it loses its value as a currency. Taxes also limit the amount of dollars in circulation and maintain stability. Unless you want to live in zimbabwe( where one can use many different types of currencies) and live in extreme inflation then thats your choice.

You're preaching to the choir. I'm not pro-big business, I'm just anti-government. Humans beings are innately corrupt. Corporations are a great example of this, but there are numerous others, and I won't argue this premise that humans have at least the potential to be corrupt.

Here's the problem: Government serves as a tool of power usable by whoever desires it. You can argue that in democracies the poor tend to get free reign, while the businesses are left trying to constantly circumvent the system, and you'd be correct. You can even argue that the poor are better off in a democracy, as they can impose progressive taxes on the rich, which disproportionately redistributes income into the echelons of the lower classes. That's not the argument I'm trying to make.

I'm making the argument that upholds universality; it's a core libertarian principle and an individualistic value. If you don't believe in universality, which is the universal application of law to all members of a population, regardless of context, then this message will not appeal to you. This is because people generally don't base their political associations upon neither facts, nor statistics, nor upon universal principles of morality. They base them based on their ethnic background and socioeconomic identity.

It's much more powerful to critique than to offer an alternative, so I'm just going to leave this as my biased outline of why the traditional democratic model is not permissible. I'll read whatever you have to post, but I'm done, you win. I have some studying I need to do.

Thats precisely the problem. Your core libertarian values are at odds with facts. You, my friend, are a hypocrite. You promote your ideas and create arguments that support your primary thesis as truth. But when someone tells you otherwise, or shows evidence that contradicts your libertarian theology. You then cry out that facts and truth are subordinate to individualism. And that it doesn't matter if something works, the only thing that matters is that you give primary focus to individualism.

narouz said:
post 116359
I thought you were becoming increasingly troubled by the eating of flesh....[/font]

It really is one "side" or the other, isn't it :ss

narouz

Such_Saturation said:
post 116362
narouz said:
post 116359
I thought you were becoming increasingly troubled by the eating of flesh....[/font]

It really is one "side" or the other, isn't it :ss

No...actually, it isn't.
I fully accept the idea of complexity,
of things being not just black and white,
but rather shades of gray too.

Here, I'll give ya an example.
I sometimes enjoy listening to Donald Trump's speaking engagements.
He is sometimes funny because so politically incorrect.
And I enjoy the way he is, I hope, messing up good the Repubs' chances to elect a president.
The way he is highlighting and exposing the Repub Party for what it really is.

However: I would not consider voting for him for President.
It would not just be bad for the country,
but dangerous for the world.

But wait: a black and white reality just occurred to me.
And it has the added benefit of returning us to the central theme of this thread!...

There is no substantial similarity
between the philosophy and way of being in the world
of Ray Peat
and
the philosophy and way of being in the world
of Donald Trump.

Do you agree with me there, Such?

narouz

(a forum operations note to mods and admin:
just in the time period of the last 6 hours
and just in this one thread,
I have been randomly/automatically Unsubscribed 3 times! :lol:
Sorry for the interruption,
and--I am not bitching about it, just noting. :) )

Zachs

answersfound said:
post 116343
narouz said:
post 116328
answersfound said:
post 116325
johns74 said:
post 116315
answersfound said:
My iron level is fine, according to Ray. It was actually slightly above the saturation level Ray recommends.

You can interpret high saturation as high iron only when both ferritin and transferrin saturation are high. If one is high and the other is low, you can't.

Why don't you stay on topic buddy.

You guys would seem to be on the same team! :lol:
And still the hardened, aggressive, estrogenic, Trumpish venom flows uncontrollably....

Yep, real aggressive. Once again, exaggerating...

We're on RayPeatForum so anytime someone challenges your beliefs you get to label them as estrogen dominant to deduce whatever they are saying.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Buddy, you did this exact thing to me to try and get a point across. Cypro to help me pull my head outta my ****, ring a bell?

OP
A

answersfound

Zachs said:
post 116375
answersfound said:
post 116343
narouz said:
post 116328
answersfound said:
post 116325
johns74 said:
post 116315
answersfound said:
My iron level is fine, according to Ray. It was actually slightly above the saturation level Ray recommends.

You can interpret high saturation as high iron only when both ferritin and transferrin saturation are high. If one is high and the other is low, you can't.

Why don't you stay on topic buddy.

You guys would seem to be on the same team! :lol:
And still the hardened, aggressive, estrogenic, Trumpish venom flows uncontrollably....

Yep, real aggressive. Once again, exaggerating...

We're on RayPeatForum so anytime someone challenges your beliefs you get to label them as estrogen dominant to deduce whatever they are saying.

Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

Buddy, you did this exact thing to me to try and get a point across. Cypro to help me pull my head outta my ****, ring a bell?

No?

narouz

Well,
in the holiday spirit,
I hereby forgive you guys for associating Peat with Trump.
Until after Christmas, that is.
Merry Christmas!

OP
A

answersfound

Merry Christmas!

burtlancast

Merry Christmas to everybody ! :D

narouz said:
Peat is, of course, very skeptical of the medical/science/pharma industry,
of politicians, and of corporations.

Lol lol lol

"skeptical" ? :lol:

Have you read Ray ?

His books/articles read "AGGRAVATED HOMICIDE" and the DEATH PENALTY for "those who kill hundreds of thousands for the sake of billions of dollars in profits".

How skeptical does that sentence sound to you ? :2cents

Or perhaps you did miss that ?

For reminders, about 9/11, Ray's on record :"nothing the government has said makes any sense".
( you've written it yourself)

So, do the "skeptical-teinted glasses" of yours record this as a "skeptical" or "crackpot" view, lol ?

We've all been glued to our screens for these past 3 years waiting for your answer . :hattip

narouz

burtlancast said:
We've all been glued to our screens for these past 3 years waiting for your answer . :hattip

Gotcha right where I want cha. Like putty in my hands! :lol:

narouz

(note to mods/admin; sorry to interrupt:
Unsubscribed for a 4th time from this thread within 24hrs.
Not beotching, just noting. :) )

narouz

charlie_ said:
post 116450 Narouz no need to note. It's duly noted. :mrgreen: Merry Christmas! :xmas

I thought maybe if you had a thread/time frame in which the phenomenon was occurring,
it might help you track down the cause.
But I'm glad you are duly noting and I can stop!
Merry XMas to you, too!
But doctor's orders: no drinking and watching Trump speeches for you, my friend!
The infection must be uprooted at the source!!

DaveFoster

So it's obvious that Ray Peat doesn't think that being rich is really that satisfying. And so it's possible that Trump is more or less dissatisfied with his life. And if he is dissatisfied, then also with his family. So he is probably look for that next thing to give him what he felt like he has been missing.
Different strokes for different folks.

sladerunner69

Trump looks great for his age, he doesn't throw around any extra weight, and he doesn't even drink coffee. He's inherited a healthy metabolism, which you can probably attribute at least a portion of his success to.

Exceot hes on finasteride which is very strange...

Ideonaut

maybe. My top pick is John kasich but he doesn't seem to get a lot of attention. I just don't like Hillary at all. She always seems like she's hiding something.
She should have tried harder to hide the poop stain on the back of her pink dress--downright unpresidential!

P

Peatness

Hillary Clinton has been installed as chancellor of Queen’s University in Belfast just a day after picking up another honorary title at Oxford University.
Who says crime doesn't pay?

HILLARY CLINTON BOOED OUTSIDE OF QUEEN'S UNIVERSITY WHILE CHILD HOLDS HER GOWN - 1min​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HJ0GLr0VZ7ft/

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom