Hillary Clinton "goes To Sleep"

answersfound

OP
A

answersfound

Someone get her some tyromax!

narouz

Guess you're the guys who think The Donald will show us the way, huh?

OP
A

answersfound

narouz said:
post 115664 Guess you're the guys who think The Donald will show us the way, huh?

maybe. My top pick is John kasich but he doesn't seem to get a lot of attention. I just don't like Hillary at all. She always seems like she's hiding something.

Last edited by a moderator:

goodandevil

narouz said:
post 115664 Guess you're the guys who think The Donald will show us the way, huh?
I hate all of them. They dont change anything, they're only there to divert attention from the real issues and to condition the public for get screwed over more extensively. That's why actors are often politicians. **** em.

goodandevil

answersfound said:
post 115667
narouz said:

maybe. My top pick is John kasich but he doesn't seem to get a lot of attention. I just don't like Hillary at all. She always seems like she's hiding something.

She is hiding something, they're all full of ***t.bwe've been operating under the war powers act since 1863, a state of emergency, there are no elections. Who runs the electoral college?

Daimyo

answersfound said:
post 115652
Hillary Clinton takes armour thyroid. It does not work...just see here(credit to west side):

Guys, give her a break. She is under a lot of stress. I believe she might face treason and corruption charges if she loose. No amount of NDT of any brand will help u with that...

DaveFoster

narouz said:
Trump looks great for his age, he doesn't throw around any extra weight, and he doesn't even drink coffee. He's inherited a healthy metabolism, which you can probably attribute at least a portion of his success to.

Maybe the NDT from mammals is bad for reptiles :smug

Makrosky

“I’m saying she’s not strong enough. No, no, not a health issue, I say she’s not strong enough to be president. We need a president who can go 24 hours a day seven days a week – she can’t do it,” he said.

This mentality is part of what causes so much pain and suffering not only to millions of americans but to other people in the world and to the planet earth itself. It is profoundly sick and demential. You guys really want this guy to be your president ?

Makrosky

So part of the problem goes like this : "I have a FAKE image sold by hollywood movies (executives) of the superhero or ******* james bond that can work 12h/5d and not get tired, exercise vigorolusly 3 days a week, have 3 dates per week, drink martinis and not have hangovers, and still have energy left for pursuing a PhD and fill his head with mountains of information on the inet." So then I compare myself to that and I see myself as a ***t because... I get tired after work! And then I start to push my body limits with all sorts of strange diets, prozacs and coaching courses and god knows what. ***t, we live in a crazy world indeed.

Who cares about the fullfillment, purpose, values or pleasure I do the things I do ? I JUST WANT MORE ENERGY LIKE THE SUPERHERO. To keep running like a headless chicken.

kiran

narouz said:

Trump is mostly a reaction to the establishment ignoring the peoples will. Think of him as the flipside of Obama.

Ideonaut

DaveFoster said:
post 115687 Trump looks great for his age, he doesn't throw around any extra weight, and he doesn't even drink coffee. He's inherited a healthy metabolism, which you can probably attribute at least a portion of his success to.
I'll vote for the healthier metabolism--Hillary is all f***ed up!

OP
A

answersfound

Trump appreciates the finer things in life, like good food and hot chicks. His ego is too important to him to screw things up. And yes, i'd agree, he appears to have a very strong metabolism. He has a survival of the fittest mentality and only wants the best of everything. I think he'd be an excellent president.

OP
A

answersfound

DaveFoster said:
post 115687
narouz said:
Trump looks great for his age, he doesn't throw around any extra weight, and he doesn't even drink coffee. He's inherited a healthy metabolism, which you can probably attribute at least a portion of his success to.

+1

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom