OP
A

answersfound

Last edited by a moderator:

Zachs

DaveFoster said:
post 115857
answersfound said:
He took $1 million and turned it into $4 billion. It's like me getting a $1,000 dollar loan and turning it into 4 million. Doable, but not easy.

As for deportation, they're illegally living here. I don't agree with the lack of volume in the immigration system from countries like Mexico, but it still stands that by coming here, they're absolutely either taking welfare, evading income taxes, or a combination of the two, not that I support either of those two things.

He started with anywhere from 40 to 200 million and his father's business.

http://www.alternet.org/story/156234/ex ... _the_trick

jaguar43

answersfound said:
Both Peat and Trump unapologetically share their views. They are not afraid to challenge ideas that are widely accepted. And both are results-oriented. And lastly, both have a love/hate characteristic. Many are either highly loyal to these individuals and their word, or extremely dismissive.

Just because you share your views unapologetically doesn't mean your right. Hitler shared his views unapologetically, and look where that situation ended up.

So challenging any idea that is widely accepted is highly regarded as anti-establishment ? Slavery is widely considered unacceptable but because it's widely accepted then the person who comes out pro-slavery is treated as heroic and fearless because he is not scared to say whats on his mind ?

jaguar43

answersfound said:
I wouldn't. Actually, I think he's far from it. I think he just projects that image because that is what he needs to do to expose his opponents' weaknesses. He's just playing the game. Trump doesn't need to prove anything with this presidency. It doesn't add to his sense of self as much as it would with other candidates. It's just like the cherry on top. He's got billions, children he's extremely proud of and a wife he finds highly attractive. He's pretty content. I think he genuinely wants America to be better and he believes he is the best candidate to do so.

I see an armored character as someone more insecure and easily offended. Jeb Bush is the ultimate armored character. You get the sense he needs to prove something to validate himself. He wears a protective shell and he doesn't like when it's poked at.

I get the sense you are looking at this through the lense of a CNN analyst, instead of being truly objective on Trump's character.

Ok well since this is the ray peat forum let my post some quotes on wealth from Ray Peat.
In a world run by corporation executives, university presidents (“football is central to the university's mission”), congressmen, bankers, oilmen, and agency bureaucrats, people with the intelligence of an ant (a warm ant) might seem outlandishly intelligent. This is because the benighted self-interest of the self-appointed ruling class recognizes that objective reality is always a threat to their interests.

The journalists' emphasis on the fact that Sidis never held a prestigious job nicely illustrates their cliché mentality: “If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?” But throughout history, intelligent nonconformists have supported themselves as craft-workers or technicians--Socrates as a stone mason, Spinoza as a lens grinder, Blake as an engraver, Einstein as a patent examiner, .

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/intelligence.shtml

The ruling class ideology is probably what makes an age seem dark when it’s viewed by anyone else. Heisenberg’s acausal universe is a projection of that class’s fantasy of their divine right to be in control of everything, a fantasy of the emptiness of everything but their way of life.

Even mentioning class isn’t acceptable in the mass media—when John Edwards used the word in the 2008 campaign, he was immediately treated as unelectable by the media. Everything is conditional, conditioned by the cosmos, and in particular by an oppressive class system; affirming the potential means equally recognizing that things are set up to destroy potential.

http://raypeatinsight.com/2015/01/29/or ... /#more-329

So it's obvious that Ray Peat doesn't think that being rich is really that satisfying. And so it's possible that Trump is more or less dissatisfied with his life. And if he is dissatisfied, then also with his family. So he is probably look for that next thing to give him what he felt like he has been missing.

CNN has played over 300 stories on trump in the presidential race. Do you know how many times they have played Bernie Sanders ? Only Ten stories in total. So if there is anyone not getting a fair chance it's Bernie Sanders.

CoolTweetPete

Such_Saturation said:
post 115692 Maybe the NDT from mammals is bad for reptiles :smug

Reptilian joke, love it :lol:

I'm sure she's probably eating a terrible diet with her NDT given that her face looks like it's melting off her skull.

OP
A

answersfound

answersfound said:
post 115935
Yea, I'd like to open a Peatarian-style Hooters one day. :shock:

Don't you need high estrogen for breast tissue growth?

OP
A

answersfound

jag2594 said:
post 115930
answersfound said:
I wouldn't. Actually, I think he's far from it. I think he just projects that image because that is what he needs to do to expose his opponents' weaknesses. He's just playing the game. Trump doesn't need to prove anything with this presidency. It doesn't add to his sense of self as much as it would with other candidates. It's just like the cherry on top. He's got billions, children he's extremely proud of and a wife he finds highly attractive. He's pretty content. I think he genuinely wants America to be better and he believes he is the best candidate to do so.

I see an armored character as someone more insecure and easily offended. Jeb Bush is the ultimate armored character. You get the sense he needs to prove something to validate himself. He wears a protective shell and he doesn't like when it's poked at.

I get the sense you are looking at this through the lense of a CNN analyst, instead of being truly objective on Trump's character.

Ok well since this is the ray peat forum let my post some quotes on wealth from Ray Peat.
In a world run by corporation executives, university presidents (“football is central to the university's mission”), congressmen, bankers, oilmen, and agency bureaucrats, people with the intelligence of an ant (a warm ant) might seem outlandishly intelligent. This is because the benighted self-interest of the self-appointed ruling class recognizes that objective reality is always a threat to their interests.

The journalists' emphasis on the fact that Sidis never held a prestigious job nicely illustrates their cliché mentality: “If you're so smart, why aren't you rich?” But throughout history, intelligent nonconformists have supported themselves as craft-workers or technicians--Socrates as a stone mason, Spinoza as a lens grinder, Blake as an engraver, Einstein as a patent examiner, .

http://raypeat.com/articles/articles/intelligence.shtml

The ruling class ideology is probably what makes an age seem dark when it’s viewed by anyone else. Heisenberg’s acausal universe is a projection of that class’s fantasy of their divine right to be in control of everything, a fantasy of the emptiness of everything but their way of life.

Even mentioning class isn’t acceptable in the mass media—when John Edwards used the word in the 2008 campaign, he was immediately treated as unelectable by the media. Everything is conditional, conditioned by the cosmos, and in particular by an oppressive class system; affirming the potential means equally recognizing that things are set up to destroy potential.

http://raypeatinsight.com/2015/01/29/or ... /#more-329

So it's obvious that Ray Peat doesn't think that being rich is really that satisfying. And so it's possible that Trump is more or less dissatisfied with his life. And if he is dissatisfied, then also with his family. So he is probably look for that next thing to give him what he felt like he has been missing.

CNN has played over 300 stories on trump in the presidential race. Do you know how many times they have played Bernie Sanders ? Only Ten stories in total. So if there is anyone not getting a fair chance it's Bernie Sanders.

:agree2disagree

OP
A

answersfound

Such_Saturation said:
post 115936
answersfound said:
post 115935
Yea, I'd like to open a Peatarian-style Hooters one day. :shock:

I'm not sure, I'll reach out to Ray and see. ;)

I plan on lacing the xanthan gum-free buffalo wing sauce with EstroBan and TyroMax. And I'll put cyproheptadine in the drinks so they eat more.

Sheik

To concern ourselves with which candidate Peat supports is to consider arguing from authority. To ask which candidate Peat would support is yet another step in the wrong direction.

answersfound said:
post 115757His ego is too important to him to screw things up. And yes, i'd agree, he appears to have a very strong metabolism. He has a survival of the fittest mentality and only wants the best of everything. I think he'd be an excellent president.

It's a breath of fresh air to hear you sharing thoughts I have which I've never heard anyone say.

answersfound said:

Are you me?

Jeb seems like one of those guys who are too afraid to let reality in so he carries around all these neuroses and tensions.

So you are asking someone who seeks the disestablishment of medicine what candidate he would vote?

Sheik

Such_Saturation said:
post 115967 So you are asking someone who seeks the disestablishment of medicine what candidate he would vote?
I'm not asking who anyone would vote for. I'm saying that no one should care who Peat would vote for because the best decision is one you make for yourself using your own judgement.

Lightbringer

Such_Saturation said:
post 115967 So you are asking someone who seeks the disestablishment of medicine what candidate he would vote?
Ron Paul 2016 ! :lol:

I just realized some of the candidates follow Peat:
a) a candidate whose SNL caricature sometimes seems just like her. She takes NDT !
b) a candidate described here as having a strong metabolism. I suspect he follows a Ray Peat diet and overdid the carrots which explains his orange hued complexion :twisted:
c) a famous neurosurgeon who looks like he is perennially taking shots of benadryl or cyproheptadine :)

I doubt if Peat would be inclined towards any of these folks. If any, he might just feel a bit of the bern.

Daimyo

Such_Saturation said:
post 115936

If you are a guy wanting gyno, then yes.

I read (I believe here), that woman's estrogen level during pregnancy will affect daughter breast size. The higher the estrogen, the smaller the boobs will be, as smaller quantity of (excuse my English)... mammalian gland will be "created".

Estrogen makes cells multiply and it favors procreation over consolidation and specialization... you need to prepare for breastfeeding in some way...

goodandevil

Sheik said:
post 115966 To concern ourselves with which candidate Peat supports is to consider arguing from authority. To ask which candidate Peat would support is yet another step in the wrong direction.

answersfound said:
post 115757His ego is too important to him to screw things up. And yes, i'd agree, he appears to have a very strong metabolism. He has a survival of the fittest mentality and only wants the best of everything. I think he'd be an excellent president.

It's a breath of fresh air to hear you sharing thoughts I have which I've never heard anyone say.

answersfound said:

Are you me?

Jeb seems like one of those guys who are too afraid to let reality in so he carries around all these neuroses and tensions.

Exactly, regarding asking ray, glad someone else gets it. He doesnt like the whole shitty system.

OP
A

answersfound

Daimyo said:
post 115982
Such_Saturation said:
post 115936

If you are a guy wanting gyno, then yes.

I read (I believe here), that woman's estrogen level during pregnancy will affect daughter breast size. The higher the estrogen, the smaller the boobs will be, as smaller quantity of (excuse my English)... mammalian gland will be "created".

From time to time, I wonder what it would be like to carry around a set of knockers. I see a new supplement on the horizon: Breastogen. Sanctioned for topical use only. ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom