Get Outside Explore - Quick Car Tent Conversion ( Long Read )

OP
JohnHafterson

JohnHafterson

nice. any cheap mt. bike recs? these days the bike costs more than the beater cars
Yeah @OccamzRazer has good suggestions.

I use a really cheap 1992 Diamond Back Sorrento - it is fully ridgid - no shocks front or back - and all steel frame.

It does surprisingly well intermediate and advanced intermediate (Midwest) mountain bike trails as well as being a good city/trail bike and can take a beating.

Something like this is pretty decent way to start 1994 Specialized Rockhopper:

Buy if you have a budget $500-$1000 will get a very good used bike.

OccamzRazer

thanks. were you legitimately pro or was that sarcasm?

the facebook market place is indeed a good idea actually. my friend has basically furnished his entire new house using free or very cheap goods that people surprisingly put up just to get rid of. i'm sure i can find some bikes in the sub 1000 range. i guess craigslist is irrelevant these days? edit: just saw you also mentioned CL

Do you still ride? by cycling I assume youre talking about the long distance stuff and not downhill mt. biking or anything like that right?
Legit pro who did plenty of long distance races ?

Definitely check out marketplace, and yeah Craigslist does still have good deals sometimes...

Also clip in pedals make cycling a lot faster and easier - IF you make the effort to get used to them.

I do still ride for fun! Nowadays I have a Raleigh cadent 8 hybrid bike.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom