Florida: What's going on. A thread for news updates.

InChristAlone

About to get unloaded on by hurricane Ian tomorrow. Massive massive storm. Tornadoes touching down all over south Florida.

OP
B

Birdie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
About to get unloaded on by hurricane Ian tomorrow. Massive massive storm. Tornadoes touching down all over south Florida.
Let us know how you are.

InChristAlone

Let us know how you are.
We made it through storm. All my banana plants got owned. Gusts of 100 mph winds. Just glad we weren't in the eye of the storm. People lost everything over there in the eye.

OP
B

Birdie

Glad to hear you made it. Hundreds of deaths... It's all over now where we are in Central FL. A tornado warning but no tornado...I wonder how Regina is doing.

OP
B

Birdie

From Jeff Childers this morning:
Good morning, C&C Army. Two and a half million Floridians are out of power this morning, but not me. I am writing to you from North Central Florida, just now reaching peak winds, around 20-25 miles per hour, which means its weirdly cold outside and every tree in sight is writhing like an electric mixer.

But this is nothing compared to the 100+ mph winds that Southwest and Central Floridians experienced yesterday and throughout the night. Right before impact, Hurricane Ian’s track shifted south, and instead of hitting Tampa, it landed three hours’ drive time away, in the normally-idyllic Fort Meyers area, just south of Sarasota, and just north of Naples.

They didn’t have enough warning to prepare for a direct strike.

When the storm landed on Florida’s shores, it was practically a Category 5, only two or three miles an hour under the official definition. Fatalities are already reported in the hundreds.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...2cd2-1319-4614-a1e1-dbfa9344c417_1418x348.png

OP
B

Birdie

HDD

We only lost the top of one papaya tree and the banana leaves were shredded. Nearby streets are flooded but rain was minimal today. So sad to see the devastation on the west coast. We’ve evacuated before and we’ve stayed through hurricanes. I’m on a barrier island that usually has mandatory evacuations. Supposedly the space center was built here because of the lack of direct hits in this area, but I wouldn’t hesitate to leave if a Cat 4 was heading towards my area.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom