Florida: What's going on. A thread for news updates.

David PS

P

Peatness

After the clot shots, I am willing to consider that all of these extraordinary events are the result of the governments of the world and their desire to depopulate it.
Dr Mike Yeadon relocated to Florida. I hope he is ok.

Perry Staltic

I know you can't blame the government for everything but I wonder?

Did they do this on purpose? They can control the weather. Hurricane Ian damage​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Wl7LzvrxicO6/

Suggesting man caused that is like the ultimate in paranoia. They can influence local rain, but no, they can't do that. And that is not even that bad. It's storm surge damage. None of that would have been left standing after hurricane Camille in 1969 and the 1900 Galveston hurricane in which something like 10,000 died. Both of those were long before HAARP

David PS

1664550098783.png

David PS

P

Peatness

Yep paranoid is right up there with conspiracy theorists. Different words same meaning it seems. My government has been trying to kill me since I was born. You f***ing bet I am paranoid.

Inaut

I know you can't blame the government for everything but I wonder?

Did they do this on purpose? They can control the weather. Hurricane Ian damage​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Wl7LzvrxicO6/

1000% they did. Like I was saying earlier in this thread...

They are encouraging movement in to "asylum" states like Florida for depopulation purposes (IMO). Cause the floods, destroy the infrastructure, restrict the food supply and encourage anarchy (eventually). My next question now is will there be a bigger hurricane to hit Florida before "hurricane season" ends this year??? If only we (humanity) would wake up before it's too late...

InChristAlone

They are encouraging movement in to "asylum" states like Florida for depopulation purposes (IMO). Cause the floods, destroy the infrastructure, restrict the food supply and encourage anarchy (eventually). My next question now is will there be a bigger hurricane to hit Florida before "hurricane season" ends this year??? If only we (humanity) would wake up before it's too late...
I just don't know why this would play out? Everyone who moves here knows there have been catastrophic floods. Cat 4-5 hurricanes happened in the gulf well before weather modification was possible. That being said there is something a little shady how many times a hurricane has been heading for Tampa and then made a different path than all the models said. That happened with this hurricane. If it had directly landed on Tampa Bay there would have been catastrophic losses like way way worse than Fort Meyers. But Fort Meyers was just hit by Charley back in 2004 so the people building close to water knew it was a possibility. That is their decision. No one forced them to move there. And the gov't is going to bail them out yet again. It'll probably be upwards of 60 billion across the state. They always rebuild in the same spot of the flood.

Regina

Glad to hear you made it. Hundreds of deaths... It's all over now where we are in Central FL. A tornado warning but no tornado...I wonder how Regina is doing.
Hi Birdie!
Thanks for asking.
We are fine and our house is dry.
But the backyard garden is now a lake. The garden I have been slaving over is gone.

We were without power and comms. We were able to buy a submersible pump today though and connected it to a garden hose. It will be a slow boat to China draining this backyard pond. But we consider ourselves very lucky.

I'd be in and out over the next few days trying to clear downed trees and also for neighbors.

I'll have to find the right take on the weather weapon aspect. Probably Mike Morales at AGWN yt channel.

Cheers!

Regina

Agreed.
They made it a slaughter pen for the people who paid absurdly inflated prices for lame houses. And they tend to be people who just retired (i.e., unlikely to be employable) and cannot withstand a 50% down-draw on their home purchase. Add their slaughtered 401k.
And they tend to steer these toward the poor. Andrew destroyed homestead where all the migrants lived, but left Gables Estate flawless.
We had to take a number of detours through back roads and neighborhoods to find a submersible pump to purchase. They poorer areas are submerged.
The redevelopment zones annihilated.

Perry Staltic

Excellent commentary from Dane Wigington on Ian.

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/HbBNyu1h7mdI/

oh gawd lol. Don't you folks realize how mentally unhealthy it is to uncritically believe stuff like this? Don't you think hurricanes, both frequency and strength, would be on the increase if this kind of crap were true due to the climate change predictions they've made? They aren't increasing either way, and even from 2005 to 2016, 12 years, no major hurricanes hit the US. That was unprecedented. If they could steer hurricanes they'd send it to Mar-a-Lago like the funny picture above says.

InChristAlone

Agreed.
They made it a slaughter pen for the people who paid absurdly inflated prices for lame houses. And they tend to be people who just retired (i.e., unlikely to be employable) and cannot withstand a 50% down-draw on their home purchase. Add their slaughtered 401k.
And they tend to steer these toward the poor. Andrew destroyed homestead where all the migrants lived, but left Gables Estate flawless.
We had to take a number of detours through back roads and neighborhoods to find a submersible pump to purchase. They poorer areas are submerged.
The redevelopment zones annihilated.
Fort Meyers beach and Sanibel was hit really bad, those places are full of the wealthy, not to mention the tourism industry that will have to be rebuilt.

After reading more about the history of hurricanes I seriously doubt we have any technology capable of steering a cat 5 hurricane. Ian was absolutely giant it took up the entire state of Florida. Wind gusts of 155 mph.

Take at look at the 1871 hurricane season. That's well before any weather modification technology. The only reason they know the paths are because of ships and cities.
1280px-1871_Atlantic_hurricane_season_summary_map.png

2 major hurricanes cat 3+

These things have been ravaging this area for all of time.

Regina

Fort Meyers beach and Sanibel was hit really bad, those places are full of the wealthy, not to mention the tourism industry that will have to be rebuilt.

After reading more about the history of hurricanes I seriously doubt we have any technology capable of steering a cat 5 hurricane. Ian was absolutely giant it took up the entire state of Florida. Wind gusts of 155 mph.

Take at look at the 1871 hurricane season. That's well before any weather modification technology. The only reason they know the paths are because of ships and cities. View attachment 42982

2 major hurricanes cat 3+

These things have been ravaging this area for all of time.
Sanibel has some wealthy but also entrenched mobile homes areas.
Fort Meyers is also considered a low end area compared to the surrounding communities.
Will these guys be rebuilding?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgcbedjqszc

Perry Staltic

Sanibel has some wealthy but also entrenched mobile homes areas.
Fort Meyers is also considered a low end area compared to the surrounding communities.
Will these guys be rebuilding?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgcbedjqszcMy f

A lot of that destruction isn't mobile homes, but add-on construction that was probably grandfathered and not up to current building code. A friend has a place like that not that far from there. If they have money they will build back. I'm sure you know that having a mobile home in FL doesn't mean you're poor.

InChristAlone

That gave like no information. Other than possible 20 inches of rain.

I watched Ryan ya'll who live streamed the entire day with 6 storm chasers and helped people understand what the storm was doing and sending out immediate tornado warnings. They explained the eyewall cycle that your video didn't explain at all other than it was engineered. How? Exactly how can they engineer a cat 4 hurricane when the gulf has been doing that all by itself for thousands of yrs?

InChristAlone

Was is it politics steering these 1800's hurricanes?

The Last Island Hurricane of 1856--A monster hurricane struck the resort Louisiana island. The storm represented the beginning of the decline of the island for high society people in Louisiana. It only killed 284 people, but among those dead were prominent Louisiana officials of the time including the lieutenant governor, the speaker of the State house of representatives, and many others prominent in the political and social history of the State.

Hurricane of September, 1874--Struck the Carolinas around the end of September, 1874. This storm is remembered for being the first such hurricane to be shown on a weather map by the Weather Bureau. At the time it was shown, the hurricane was located off the Southeast Coast between Jacksonville, Florida and Savannah, Georgia.

Hurricane of September, 1875--Was an intense hurricane that struck the Southern Coast of Cuba as predicted by Father Benito Vines, who began to develop a tremendous reputation for accurately predicting when and where a hurricane would strike. His studies of tropical storms and hurricanes during the latter portion of the 19th Century made the Cuban forecasters some of the best hurricane forecasters in the world at the time.

The Centennial Gale--Striking during the year of the 100th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, the Centennial Gale was a hurricane that stormed ashore in Swan Quarter on September 16th and 17th after killing hundreds of people in Puerto Rico. Also known to many as the San Felipe Hurricane.

The Great Tempest of 1879--One of the strongest east coast hurricanes of the 19th century, the storm slammed ahsore in Eastern North Carolina on August 18th. It produced wind gusts of 138 miles per hour at Cape Lookout with gusts up to 168 miles per hour. Wind instruments from Cape Lookout to Cape Hatteras to Cape Henry in Virginia are devastated.

Indianola Hurricane of 1886--Destroyed what had been the leading port city in Texas at the time on August 19-20, 1886. Indianola, which was located in Matagorda Bay, was hit by this storm, and another one a bit more than a month later. As a result, business that previously came into that port, moved up the coast to Galveston, which became the prominent port city in the Lone Star State until it was devastated by the Great Hurricane of 1900.

The Sabine Pass Storm of 1886--A storm devastated the Johnson's Bayou settlement, and the Sabine Pass region near the Texas and Louisiana border killing about 150 people in Johnson's Bayou and wiping Sabine Pass off the map.

InChristAlone

They must have had some pretty technologically advanced equipment to steer this cat 5 into the Florida Keys in 1935!

Check out what was said about the veteran camps that were down there:

Ernest Hemingway visited the veteran's camp by boat after weathering the hurricane at his home in Key West; he wrote about the devastation in a critical article titled "Who Killed the Vets?" for The New Masses magazine. Hemingway implied that the FERA workers and families, who were unfamiliar with the risks of Florida hurricane season, were unwitting victims of a system that appeared to lack concern for their welfare. From Ernest Hemingway's statement on the tragedy:[64]

... wealthy people, yachtsmen, fishermen such as President Hoover and President Roosevelt, do not come to the Florida Keys in hurricane months ... There is a known danger to property. But veterans, especially the bonus-marching variety of veterans, are not property. They are only human beings; unsuccessful human beings, and all they have to lose is their lives. They are doing coolie labor for a top wage of $45 a month and they have been put down on the Florida Keys where they can't make trouble. It is hurricane months, sure, but if anything comes up, you can always evacuate them, can't you? ... It is not necessary to go into the deaths of the civilians and their families since they were on the Keys of their own free will; they made their living there, had property and knew the hazards involved. But the veterans had been sent there; they had no opportunity to leave, nor any protection against hurricanes; and they never had a chance for their lives. Who sent nearly a thousand war veterans, many of them husky, hard-working and simply out of luck, but many of them close to the border of pathological cases, to live in frame shacks on the Florida Keys in hurricane months?

Back
Top Bottom