Flattening the Booster Shot Curve

OP
David PS

David PS

There was a prospective study among health care workers in Germany. They looked for sick leave and pro re nata medication usage after the injections. Medication usage increased with every dose.

"After administration of the first COVID-19 vaccine dose, a total of 22·6% (385/1,704) HCWs reported intake of PRN medication, after the second dose 46·2% (784/1,698) and after the third dose 86·0% (1,165/1,355; Figure 4A)"

As a sidenote: 40 out of 1,831 participants were excluded due to study participation below 14 days interval after latest infection or injection.

Inability to work following COVID-19 vaccination among healthcare workers - an important aspect for future booster vaccinations
The rate of increase of the use of PRN medication from dose to dose is astounding. For years, if not decades, healthcare workers have been mandated to get vaccines for the flu and the like. They are now suffering from shortages in both for these emplyment fields.

The military shortage is getting some attention in Congress.

J.R.K

The rate of increase of the use of PRN medication from dose to dose is astounding. For years, if not decades, healthcare workers have been mandated to get vaccines for the flu and the like. They are now suffering from shortages in both for these emplyment fields.

The military shortage is getting some attention in Congress.
I believe that in one of the Karen Kingston interviews there was a question on whether the mandates could be considered treason, as it was in a sense an attack upon the military that resulted in I believe four hundred thousand plus members to exit the military which would be a larger loss of personnel than any other conflict in American history.
As well in the same vein I believe it was Lieutenant Colonel Theresa Long stating in her testimony with senator Ron Johnson that she had concerns the United States would not have a standing army in five years given the frequency and seriousness of conditions she was seeing within military personnel.
Again it calls for speculation as to how this will turn out. But in both these organizations the medical and the military when it come to your health,” I was just following orders”, is not a wise strategy. Perceive, think, act.

OP
David PS

David PS

It does not look like the booster campaign has totally flamed out in the US.
1671712549722.png

Similarly in Germany
1671712991322.png

OP
David PS

David PS

Dispite the decrease in shots per day, the rate of cummulative deaths attriubuted to the virus does not appear to flattening.
The incline in the image is fairly linear from April 22 onwards.
1671713738371.png

LadyRae

So I am a 45 year old woman and I have lived my entire life in Washington state in the usa. It's becoming clear to me that I have completely taken our freedoms in the United States for granted. As I compare our current state with other countries around the world, I am so grateful but no one has threatened to fine me for not getting vaccinated, or barring my children from school. My kids have never been vaccinated and I just had to fill out a little exemption form a few years ago. We don't have to worry about packages being confiscated in customs...

Up until covid I was a liberal and Democratic leaning voter, but now I'm not so sure. I have a newfound respect for the "republican" viewpoint here in the usa. Although it is unfortunate that we really only have two parties to choose from, that is the reality of our situation right now and I am definitely leaning red.

My younger children attend the small neighborhood elementary School half a mile from our house and even there, the secretary make sure to tell me any sort of vaccination protocols or anti-freedom bits that may pop up on the school districts agenda... She is so great! And the head secretary in her school district flat out told me in a whisper that she really doesn't think anyone there cares about the silly vaccinations anymore lol. I've definitely been feeling fortunate lately....

With all of the craziness going on in the world I think it's important to notice these little things and they add up to big freedom

OP
David PS

David PS

@LadyRae - It is sad to hear that. Fortunately, you have been following the forum comments.

Waiting for other shoes to drop.

Giraffe

It does not look like the booster campaign has totally flamed out in the US.
View attachment 46191

Similarly in Germany
View attachment 46192

The graphs you posted are confusing. The area under the curve is not the number of jabs. (Check where the zero line is.).

He comes a graph with the zero line at the bottom (source official data):

1672778453853.png

OP
David PS

David PS

Jinju

So I am a 45 year old woman and I have lived my entire life in Washington state in the usa. It's becoming clear to me that I have completely taken our freedoms in the United States for granted....

With all of the craziness going on in the world I think it's important to notice these little things and they add up to big freedom
Liked your post, @LadyRae :)

Horrifying. This is happening to my brother. He got boosted, and has been having heart/inflammation symptoms. I got him started on Nattokinase and he says he felt a lot better overnight.
Gosh, I am sorry to hear that. How is he doing now?
How did you find out about Nattokinase and where do you typically get it from?

LadyRae

Liked your post, @LadyRae :)

Gosh, I am sorry to hear that. How is he doing now?
How did you find out about Nattokinase and where do you typically get it from?
Thanks! A member here in the forum recommended Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase a couple months ago when I was suffering from a lot of chest pain , dizziness, air hunger and nerve issues in my left arm, the onset of which occurred about 3 weeks after my covid infection in early october.

I just ordered a couple bottles off Amazon...

These enzymes help dissolve proteins

J.R.K

Thanks! A member here in the forum recommended Nattokinase and Lumbrokinase a couple months ago when I was suffering from a lot of chest pain , dizziness, air hunger and nerve issues in my left arm, the onset of which occurred about 3 weeks after my covid infection in early october.

Good information to know @LadyRae good thoughts and prayers for your brother. I trust you recovered fully as well?

LadyRae

Good information to know @LadyRae good thoughts and prayers for your brother. I trust you recovered fully as well?
Yes, I'm fully recovered now, thanks. I had covid the second week of October, the myocarditis symptoms showed up at the end of the month, and lasted about 2-3 weeks. The enzymes helped a lot but what really brought me back to full strength and health was getting my period in early november. I felt completely better within 48 hours. It was amazing!

J.R.K

Yes, I'm fully recovered now, thanks. I had covid the second week of October, the myocarditis symptoms showed up at the end of the month, and lasted about 2-3 weeks. The enzymes helped a lot but what really brought me back to full strength and health was getting my period in early november. I felt completely better within 48 hours. It was amazing!
Glad to hear it @LadyRae. Nattokinase is supposed to be high in vitamin K, I am wondering if that might also be one of the active ingredients that helped alleviate yours and your brother’s symptoms?

LadyRae

Glad to hear it @LadyRae. Nattokinase is supposed to be high in vitamin K, I am wondering if that might also be one of the active ingredients that helped alleviate yours and your brother’s symptoms?
Well I already taken vit k-4 in Idealabs' Kuinone product, consistently for over a year now....

J.R.K

Well I already taken vit k-4 in Idealabs' Kuinone product, consistently for over a year now....
Good to know thank you for a better picture. I have not heard of Lumbrokinase, I will have to research it.

Jinju

Great info, thank you!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom