Flattening the Booster Shot Curve

David PS

As the booster shots are being recommended for the vulnerable, data is being revealed about the real world effectiveness of high levels of vaccination rates in communities. Fortunately, this is a case of the right hand of the NIH not knowing what the left hand (here the publishing hand) of the NIH is doing. A Harvard study: Increases in COVID-19 are unrelated to levels of vaccination across 68 countries and 2947 counties in the United States

At the other end of the spectrum, the non-vaxed Amish are considered by some to have herd immunity. Of course, the mainstream media is silent about the Amish. See amish herd immunity at DuckDuckGo

The curve for the vaccination rates per day has flattened and the first group of authorized boosters does not appear to have significantly changed this flattening. US Coronavirus Vaccinations Administered per Day

I am explaining this situation to family and friends who are currently fully vaxed. I want them to understand that the boosters are not going to help very much, if at all. The shots come with all of the risk and very little benefit. The hope is that I can get to them before the media ramps-up the panic. To me it looks like Delta-plus variant is the next boogieman.

My thoughts were inspired by:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD9YmiGVEkA

OP
David PS

David PS

tankasnowgod

I enjoyed this video. I wonder when the Feds are going to come after the Amish.

They're not. The Amish are pretty well established outside of the system. They certainly have a greater understanding of Freedom and the Principles laid down in the Constitution than most Americans. They don't use Public Schools, they don't have Driver's Licenses, they don't take Social Security, probably don't even VOLUNTEER to get Social Security Numbers (yes, they are voluntary, and yes, there are steps you can take to withdraw your consent for the number, I think there are even government forms to do so). They generally don't contract with the government for "benefits and privileges," instead standing on their God given rights protected under our founding documents. And they don't harm anyone, protecting them under Common Law. I don't think the Amish have that minimum contact to be brought in under the Beast system (which was really established in 1933, under FDR).

OP
David PS

David PS

They're not. The Amish are pretty well established outside of the system. They certainly have a greater understanding of Freedom and the Principles laid down in the Constitution than most Americans. They don't use Public Schools, they don't have Driver's Licenses, they don't take Social Security, probably don't even VOLUNTEER to get Social Security Numbers (yes, they are voluntary, and yes, there are steps you can take to withdraw your consent for the number, I think there are even government forms to do so). They generally don't contract with the government for "benefits and privileges," instead standing on their God given rights protected under our founding documents. And they don't harm anyone, protecting them under Common Law. I don't think the Amish have that minimum contact to be brought in under the Beast system (which was really established in 1933, under FDR).

Thanks. I consider them low on the list but not off the list.

Mito

“Officials familiar with the situation told the Washington Post that the request could be filed as soon as this week and is likely to be supported by the FDA, according to the three insiders who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the issue.”​

OP
David PS

David PS

Looking at the shots per day chart, it appears that there was an increase in vaccination just prior to show downs with the police unions. It seems to have dipped since the. the chart does not reveal if the vaccinations are booster shots or now 5-11 year olds.

P

Peatness

“Officials familiar with the situation told the Washington Post that the request could be filed as soon as this week and is likely to be supported by the FDA, according to the three insiders who spoke on the condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to discuss the issue.”​

Presume it already done

OP
David PS

David PS

Fauci is back to trying to flatten the curve to save the hospitals.
  • "The group we're really concerned about is the unvaccinated people because even if this virus is inherently less severe, just the volume of the number of cases that we're going to have could actually put a stress on the hospital system," he said earlier in the interview.

OP
David PS

David PS

1663001095228.png

The curve is looking flat to me.

OP
David PS

David PS

The CDC true-believers are similar to die-hard base that politican have. Here is the latest on the booster rollouts in the US. It looks like the CDC's base may be shrinking.

1666007461062.png

In other parts of the world.

Giraffe

There was a prospective study among health care workers in Germany. They looked for sick leave and pro re nata medication usage after the injections. Medication usage increased with every dose.

"After administration of the first COVID-19 vaccine dose, a total of 22·6% (385/1,704) HCWs reported intake of PRN medication, after the second dose 46·2% (784/1,698) and after the third dose 86·0% (1,165/1,355; Figure 4A)"

As a sidenote: 40 out of 1,831 participants were excluded due to study participation below 14 days interval after latest infection or injection.

Inability to work following COVID-19 vaccination among healthcare workers - an important aspect for future booster vaccinations

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom