Flattening the Booster Shot Curve

OP
David PS

David PS

J.R.K

US Coronavirus Vaccinations Administered per Day is at a current level of 113602.0, down from 144228.0 yesterday and down from 1.007M one year ago. This is a change of -21.23% from yesterday and -88.71% from one year ago.
I suppose that we should take this as a medium sized win.
But it is still a win for the good guys.

OP
David PS

David PS

I suppose that we should take this as a medium sized win.
But it is still a win for the good guys.
Yes the CDC has a base of followers that just will not quit rolling up their sleeves for the next jab. The media is helping to maintain the strength of that base.

OP
David PS

David PS

The numbers may decrease in the US when the public is asked to pay for them. $100- $130 is the projected cost from Moderna.

J.R.K

Yes the CDC has a base of followers that just will not quit rolling up their sleeves for the next jab. The media is helping to maintain the strength of that base.
Maybe they should look for something safer, like heroin or fentanyl.

OP
David PS

David PS

J.R.K

The graph for the us has been updated. It is the lowest it has been since the Trump administration developed the clot shot. I wonder if the Damar football incident helped flatten the curve.
Well that is some good news, finally a curve has flattened that seems to be the driving source of all the other curves in the graphs shown!!

OP
David PS

David PS

Fn6ZFnpagAAdALn

OP
David PS

David PS

J.R.K

OP
David PS

David PS

OP
David PS

David PS

The numbers just do not go to zero. The homes for the elderly may have a captive source for depleting the national stockpiles before they expire.

The US is still injecting over 38 thousand people a day.
April 25, 202338577.0

OP
David PS

David PS

OP
David PS

David PS

Peatress

After three years, with all side effects and deaths, I can only conclude that my government wants to kill off all the over 65, sick, disabled and anyone with any vulnerability.

I'm wondering if carers will be mandated the boosters?

Specifically, JCVI advises the following groups be offered a COVID-19 booster vaccine this autumn:
  • residents in a care home for older adults
  • all adults aged 65 years and over
  • persons aged 6 months to 64 years in a clinical risk group, as laid out in the Immunisation Green Book, COVID-19 chapter (Green Book)
  • frontline health and social care workers
  • persons aged 12 to 64 years who are household contacts (as defined in the Green Book) of people with immunosuppression
  • persons aged 16 to 64 years who are carers (as defined in the Green Book) and staff working in care homes for older adults

Further advice on the choice of vaccine products for use this autumn will be provided in due course.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom