Exposed - movie RUN communicates pre event [co-vid nine teen]

tankasnowgod

I mean, it's been announced in a lot of things. Like this episode from the "The Dead Zone"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/skWpzbVzyUN4/

It's because, as Lindsey Williams said, "The Elite" have a code of ethics, and they have to tell you what they are going to do before they do it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzzNeNlGM0

Ben Fulford says they even told him they were going to try to assassinate him (and give the general plan) before they made the attempt-

Shortly after this, I was contacted by a certain Barry Eisler who told me he was writing a novel and that in it a Forbes bureau chief modeled after me would be murdered with a heart-attack-inducing weapon while riding the subway. It turns out Eisler was CIA. Barry Eisler - Wikipedia

At the time I thought it was funny but it was not long after his book “Rain Fall” (now called “A Clean Kill in Tokyo)” came that someone really did try to kill me with a heart-attack-inducing weapon when I was on the subway. The would-be assassin was an older white male who stood out like a sore thumb in the subway. He was carrying a two-foot-long, four inches wide (60 by 10cm) white cylindrical device. As soon as I got out of the train he approached me very quickly from behind pointing the device at my back. I escaped by ducking behind a pillar.

It turns out that a trademark of the Khazarian Mafia is to announce what they are going to do in a fiction format and then they actually do it. Remember, for example, how the book about a ship called the Titan sinking on its maiden voyage came out shortly before the Titanic was sunk. The Wreck of the Titan: Or, Futility - Wikipedia

They also did that with an X-File spinoff, TV show pilot called “The Lone Gunmen” about a plane being rammed into the World Trade Center building that aired almost a year before 9.11.2001 and had been filmed and scripted much earlier. In fact, a good way to catalog their crimes over the years would be to look for real incidents that were predicted in eerily accurate fiction.

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

I mean, it's been announced in a lot of things. Like this episode from the "The Dead Zone"

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/skWpzbVzyUN4/

It's because, as Lindsey Williams said, "The Elite" have a code of ethics, and they have to tell you what they are going to do before they do it.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzzNeNlGM0

Ben Fulford says they even told him they were going to try to assassinate him (and give the general plan) before they made the attempt-

I'm sorry but I dont know what you are talking about, that doesn't seem like anything to me. I'll explain why..
The thing is, those scenes could mean anything. especially in retrospect after the fact, after events have taken place, looking back you can interpret things like this associate them to a certain story and it seems to fit.
But they miss a very important thing: repetition.
if something happens one time it can be co-incidence, but if it repeats itself, there is good possibility it's setup is intentional. And that does not seem to be the case in your examples although they have a similar theme. I hope you understand..

When you analyze the scenes from the movie 'RUN' in my original post above, you will notice that there are indeed repetitive shots of the scene, this is indicative of it having the intention of a deliberate action and it eliminaties the chance of it being a coincidence, thus can be used as a form of communication with a certain intent towards the observer.

Last edited:
OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

... and In the repetitive shots you will find NUMBERS, now these numbers we can only guess their meaning, but for the wallstreet or whatever club, they can have high significance. Lets say, You are able to manipulate the tele-vision information and influence the emotions of the viewers to such an extent that it can result in chances in the so called Fear-Greed factor that is a thing in FOREX and Crypto. It has been done before, announcements on TV of businesses that stocks are going way down and suggesting to sell, inducing fear and they react upon that. And of course then the opposites in the know are going to Buy the cheap stock at a low price, and indeed a while later the value of the stock goes up and BINGO

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

Coming back to the those numbers, I've been enthusiastic in crypto-trading and know a lot about certain indicators that have been developed over the years. Those indicators also use certain settings based on a certain time frame. Let's pretend we are playing a game that is rigged, and we use certain numbers in certain indicators, we can anticipate each others moves, and profit from it

tankasnowgod

I'm sorry but I dont know what you are talking about, that doesn't seem like anything to me. I'll explain why..
The thing is, those scenes could mean anything. especially in retrospect after the fact, after events have taken place, looking back you can interpret things like this associate them to a certain story and it seems to fit.
But they miss a very important thing: repetition.
if something happens one time it can be co-incidence, but if it repeats itself, there is good possibility it's setup is intentional. And that does not seem to be the case in your examples although they have a similar theme. I hope you understand..

When you analyze the scenes from the movie 'RUN' in my original post above, you will notice that there are indeed repetitive shots of the scene, this is indicative of it having the intention of a deliberate action and it eliminaties the chance of it being a coincidence, thus can be used as a form of communication with a certain intent towards the observer.
Wut?

The scenes I posted showed actual pandemic type events, even mentioning things like lockdown and vaccines and chloriquin.

Your linked zip file just has a bunch of random screenshots that don't have anything specific in them. A picture of a pharmacy? So what? Pharmacies have existed my entire life. I also have no idea of a scene with a woman in a wheelchair or a focus on USA Today papers would have to do with anything Covid related.

What does an Escape Room have to do with Covid?

The closest thing that predicts anything COVID related in your screenshots is the movie theater marquee that says "Break Out." Which isn't even how you would say it, considering it would be an outbreak. Of course, that could mean anything, and it's clear that

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

Wut?

The scenes I posted showed actual pandemic type events, even mentioning things like lockdown and vaccines and chloriquin.

Your linked zip file just has a bunch of random screenshots that don't have anything specific in them. A picture of a pharmacy? So what? Pharmacies have existed my entire life. I also have no idea of a scene with a woman in a wheelchair or a focus on USA Today papers would have to do with anything Covid related.

What does an Escape Room have to do with Covid?

The closest thing that predicts anything COVID related in your screenshots is the movie theater marquee that says "Break Out." Which isn't even how you would say it, considering it would be an outbreak. Of course, that could mean anything, and it's clear that
the women in a wheelchair represents humanity with a disability. e.g. covid regulations
You see her going to a postbox pushing a button on the traffic light, and right behind it, if you pay attention is a globe on the mailbox. meanign Global push.

btw the pharmacy has cough medicine on the counter

escape room meaning a game that has the possibility to defend against but is very difficult to achieve.
Break out has the crypted opposite meaning: lockdown

Last edited:
OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

ALSO if you look at the number at the front of the theater there is 33: this number is referring to a level of Freemasonry that doesn not exist, for they onl go to 32 levels, 33 means there is a deliberate hoax at play, do you see it?

tankasnowgod

btw the pharmacy has cough medicine on the counter
What pharmacies don't?

You're the one who said-

That certainly applies more to your "decode" than to actual shows that show a "pandemic." The only thing is, I don't think your decode "seems to fit."

ALSO if you look at the number at the front of the theater there is 33: this number is referring to a level of Freemasonry that doesn not exist, for they onl go to 32 levels, 33 means there is a deliberate hoax at play, do you see it?

Nah, I don't see it, I think you are grasping at straws here, or just making things up.

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

also if you look at the timeframes of the screenshot at 33 minutes you see the escape room picture 'framed'. in other words, the game is rigged

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

I understand that you think I'm making things up, but please look again and keep in mind the context and the iterations. It's no co-incidence. It takes some puzzle skills to see it. And it is kind of crypted. Not in plain sight.

Im am not denying your media is true. It is also applicable to the situation, I was trying to make a point about the fact that there needs to be a certain iteration to be used as viable source for communication, and that was missing in your examples. that's all.

If you had a secret message, how would you encrypt it?

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

This is exactly the case here, this movie was only available via internet stream in 2018 when it first came out. Only later in beginning 2020 it went public on other media.

funny thing is, this datum was on wikipedia, but after a while, they removed that fact from the page unfortunately .

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

RUN 2018-2020 - 1.jpg

The screenshots appear in logical sequence.

First screen we see a movie theater with on the front information Numbers and terms:

BREAKOUT FAKE NEWS COMING SOON

Also the movie posters with a person behind bars trying to break out [edit] in other words he has been put in lockdown / prison

What does it mean? I suppose it is trying to tell us there is soon fake news coming about a certain breakout. oh maybe COJONA ?

Last edited:
OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

RUN 2018-2020 - 2.jpg

We see information above the fronts of stores.

notice to the right of PET CLINIC there hangs a board with TWICE OVER. and numbers 214.

What does it mean? What is being done twice over? maybe COJONA outbreaks?

the number 214 what does it mean? I dunno. Coincidentally my government announced in april 2021 to reduce and remove certain COJONA measures, turned out this was false hoop. They did't do it, the measures were extended.

Last edited:
OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

RUN 2018-2020 - 3.jpg

3. [edit] Notice the timestamp of the screenshot: 00:30:03 in other words thirty three. But I could be reaching to far here.

Back to the movie theater. notice iterating scene, the same as 1, but now zoomed in. Why? What do we need to see more clearly?
we see more clear FAKE NEWS COMING SOON BREAKOUT.
Looking carefully on the theater signs on the top left, there is a signpost in the way the blue sign and right next to it we find the number 33.

Freemasonry conspiracy enthusiasts decode that number as indicating something that is setup deliberately but it not what it seems, or is faked.

Last edited:
OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

RUN 2018-2020 - 5.jpg

Girl in wheelchair has escaped from theater and now on her way to a pharmacy.
Here we see her pushing a traffic light button of seemingly no significance. Notice the blue white mail box right behind the button.

Last edited:
OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

RUN 2018-2020 - 6.jpg

Here we see the girl and a man in motion. Notice the mail box has come into full view now and we see an icon of a globe, this was obscured in the previous scenes, by the button. What does it mean? Global push of COJONA maybe?

OP
PeskyPeater

PeskyPeater

Oops made a mistake, forgot screen 4.

RUN 2018-2020 - 4.jpg

This is an iteration of a previous scene, now zoomed in. Notice the TWICE OVER and 214 are now more clear. Probably important.
[edit] Notice the pharmacy sign, the disabled wheelchair girl needs to go there because her mother is drugging her with relabeled poison of a medicine so the girl remains sicker than she really is disabling her to keep her close and isolated. She needs to check the meds to confirm her theory about her evil mother's intentions.

This theme sounds familiar somehow. Reminds me of certain vaccines that supposed to be medicine but not really working as expected. and the effect of lock down that is isolating people restricting them and force control over them.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom