EMF From WiFi Liberates Mercury From Amalgam Fillings Into The Blood

Discussion in 'Scientific Studies' started by haidut, Sep 26, 2017.

1. haidut

haidut Member

If you have those old fillings, stay away from the WiFi router!

Effect of radiofrequency radiation from Wi-Fi devices on mercury release from amalgam restorations

"...Results: The mean (±SD) concentration of mercury in the artificial saliva of the Wi-Fi exposed teeth samples was 0.056 ± .025 mg/L, while it was only 0.026 ± .008 mg/L in the non-exposed control samples. This difference was statistically significant (P =0.009). Conclusion: Exposure of patients with amalgam restorations to radiofrequency radiation emitted from conventional Wi-Fi devices can increase mercury release from amalgam restorations."

2. passivity

passivity Member

3. Makrosky

Makrosky Member

holy crap, it's everywhere!

4. burtlancast

burtlancast Member

Holy cow.
    But there will still be bozos wanting wifi in their home and saying it's all exaggerations.

5. charlie

charlie The Law & Order Admin

Dear God, :help

6. Makrosky

Makrosky Member

:rofl

7. Makrosky

Makrosky Member

30cm. Let's stay away from the router.

8. EndAllDisease

EndAllDisease Member

Sorry guys but it's not just one router. At any given time you could have 20-30 routers blasting you with this wireless radiation.
    The conspiracy is amazingly well planned. It's too ingenious for humans to mastermind and implement, I'm afraid we're dealing with something greater than ourselves here.
    And it only gets worse...

In 2020, they're rolling out higher, more damaging frequencies with the 5G wireless.
    This is going to be the energy that powers AI and the techno-control grid is almost complete.

What does that mean for us?
    Certainly worse health, especially for those of us with amalgams in our mouths, and some are even suggesting it might be the collective surrendering of our free will.

The way I see it, you've got 2 years to get out of any big cities or you're done for.

9. Waynish

Waynish Member

Supposedly all titanium dentistry is a non-issue, but I still wonder. Zirconia still seems safest, but isn't as robust (only works for implants, not bridges).

10. Lorof

Lorof Member

Interesting and concerning but the "in to the blood" part in the title might be suggestive since the study did not say that.

11. benaoao

benaoao Member

12. johnwester130

johnwester130 Member

metal dental braces also synergise with amalgams to create more toxicity

combine that with a vaccine - it's a wonder how anyone could still be living

13. Iceman2016

Iceman2016 Member

So I have a piece of metal wire put in across the back of my bottom front teeth to ensure those teeth stay straight after I had my braces removed. This was all ages ago but the wire is still there and I never went back to the dentist. I also have a single amalgam filling from when I was a teenager.

I know I should get both the wire and the filling removed but what should the amalgam be replaced with? Ceramic, plastic, something else? Is there something completely inert that is durable and doesn't carry its own problems?