Ejaculation Pro-Metabolic, NoFap Retention Unnatural

OccamzRazer

what makes the orgasm different, is that just the convulsing? so are they dry orgasms? what about multiple ejaculations?
Dry orgasms with no ejaculation, exactly.

Mantok Chia (spelling?) has some good youtube vids on these subjects!

Jerkboy

I don't agree. People were never so sex obsessed as now. Yes people had sex more in the past. But sex is way more on people's mind now. Probably because of boredom and crappy health. Stimulation.

Nothing wrong with sex. But excessive not good. Just like anything really.

TheSir

Everything goes back to energy production, most people don't realize this but the people here should understand. Especially reproduction which is a metabolic luxury
Are you aware that maintaining spermatogenesis is one of the largest possible burden on the energy production of a male? Eunuchs live 10-20 years longer on average due to being able to avoid the stress of spermatogenesis. Likewise, in male worms disabling their ability to produce sperm extends their lifespan up to 50%. The critical point to understand here is that the more you lust and the more you ejaculate, the more sperm you will end up producing. By pursuing abstinence in thought and action alike, your sperm production will eventually grind to almost a complete halt, enabling the body to invest remarkable amount of energy and resources for other bodily functions which it has been disregarding ever since you began masturbating frequently. This can singlehandedly create the difference between living to 90s and dying in 70s, if you care about that kind of thing.

OP
RenaissanceMan
Are you aware that maintaining spermatogenesis is one of the largest possible burden on the energy production of a male? Eunuchs live 10-20 years longer on average due to being able to avoid the stress of spermatogenesis. Likewise, in male worms disabling their ability to produce sperm extends their lifespan up to 50%. The critical point to understand here is that the more you lust and the more you ejaculate, the more sperm you will end up producing. By pursuing abstinence in thought and action alike, your sperm production will eventually grind to almost a complete halt
I don't care about extending my life and living to 100.

Eunuchs are not admirable in any way. Even if you look at popular ascetics of the past, their physiques are pathetic and they have visible gyno.

I'd much rather live a fulfilling life that includes sexual activity and die young.

Unless you go to the Himalayan mountains and become a monk, you're not pursuing abstinence in thought and action.

Nobody is in this environment.

By pursuing abstinence in thought and action alike, your sperm production will eventually grind to almost a complete halt, enabling the body to invest remarkable amount of energy and resources for other bodily functions which it has been disregarding ever since you began masturbating frequently. This can singlehandedly create the difference between living to 90s and dying in 70s, if you care about that kind of thing.
This is some spiritual jargon, holding your nut in does not stop sperm production lol

And speak for yourself on the "masturbating frequently" part.

If you do that, I can see why you'd think retaining your semen is beneficial. Maybe it's a net-positive compared to beating off

When you're on your streak, remember that there are tons of us out here blowing our loads and actually experiencing POSITIVE effects

Quality > quantity

清貴杉山

Eunuchs are not admirable in any way. Even if you look at popular ascetics of the past, their physiques are pathetic and they have visible gyno.

I'd much rather live a fulfilling life that includes sexual activity and die young.

Unless you go to the Himalayan mountains and become a monk, you're not pursuing abstinence in thought and action.

This is some spiritual jargon, holding your nut in does not stop sperm production lol

If you do that, I can see why you'd think retaining your semen is beneficial. Maybe it's a net-positive compared to beating off

When you're on your streak, remember that there are tons of us out here blowing our loads and actually experiencing POSITIVE effects

Quality > quantity
i agree 100% with this

aniciete

Quality > quantity
Agreed.

Dr. B

Are you aware that maintaining spermatogenesis is one of the largest possible burden on the energy production of a male? Eunuchs live 10-20 years longer on average due to being able to avoid the stress of spermatogenesis. Likewise, in male worms disabling their ability to produce sperm extends their lifespan up to 50%. The critical point to understand here is that the more you lust and the more you ejaculate, the more sperm you will end up producing. By pursuing abstinence in thought and action alike, your sperm production will eventually grind to almost a complete halt, enabling the body to invest remarkable amount of energy and resources for other bodily functions which it has been disregarding ever since you began masturbating frequently. This can singlehandedly create the difference between living to 90s and dying in 70s, if you care about that kind of thing.
how long is your SR streak? also, wouldnt semen retention just increase wet dream frequency? so the body will still be creating sperm and expelling it from time to time? frequency may be much less

AndrogenicJB

how long is your SR streak? also, wouldnt semen retention just increase wet dream frequency? so the body will still be creating sperm and expelling it from time to time? frequency may be much less
ive been on sr for over 600 days

Dry orgasms with no ejaculation, exactly.
I have no experience or insight about this but Ida Craddock discusses it.
Right Marital Living

Control Mentality, therefore, from the plane of the higher, inward self, and you can control the orgasm (the ecstasy, or final thrill) which is set going by Mentality.

How can this be done?

There are three steps in the process:

(1) Total suppression of the orgasm itself when it is still afar off.

(2) Going gradually nearer and nearer to the verge, and stopping at the last moment, without the orgasm, and consequently, without ejaculation of semen.

(3) Going right through the orgasm, with the controlled and sustained thrill, but without any ejaculation of the semen; unless it be desired to create a child at that especial time, when the semen may be ejaculated at will.

The first step (total suppression of the orgasm) is accomplished thus: Just before the last thrill which precedes ejaculation, all motion on the part of both husband and wife should be promptly desisted from, and, on the man's part, the thoughts should be completely turned away from the bodily sensations, and fixed on something beyond and above the body.

If he believe in God, let him pray to God at that moment, not only consecrating his body to God and praying for strength, but also asking God to be the third partner.

If he be an Atheist and a Materialist, let him seek, in thought, to be in harmony at that moment with Nature, with the Ideal, the Beautiful, the True; with the Ultimate Force, the Unconscious Energy of the universe....

I speak from the standpoint of a teacher of over six years' experience, when I insist to my pupils on the importance of aspiration to the highest during the marital embrace. Many a libertine stumbles upon this possibility of suppression of the orgasm, and, with it, the suppression of the ejaculation of semen, and practises it for awhile, only to find at last that he has wrought great harm to his nervous system, and has, possibly, also enlarged his prostate gland. But the libertine seeks mainly sensual gratification, and when he prolongs the act by suppression of the orgasm, it is with the thought of increased sensual, bodily pleasure distinctly in his mind. He would be the last person to think of praying to God at that moment, or seeking to enter into harmony with Nature, or trying to turn his thoughts, during sex union, resolutely toward the Ultimate Force or the Unconscious Energy of the universe. And so, being ignorant of the psychological law which works upon his body during sex union, he fails to establish healthy thought currents along his nerves. It is because the sexual orgasm is a mental, as well as a physical act, that it becomes so important at that time to have the mentality well under control of the inward, spiritual self--that inward self which all deeply religious people feel to be a part of God. I therefore most earnestly urge the masculine reader, when he takes his thoughts away from the bodily sensation just before the last thrill comes which precedes ejaculation, to fix them, not upon something on the bodily plane, but to lift his thoughts to that which he considers the very highest and grandest power in all the universe, call it by what name he will--First Cause, Unconscious Energy, Primordial Substance, Jehovah, Brahma, Allah, God, the Ultimate Force, the Divine.

AndrogenicJB

how often do u get wetdreams, what positives do u notice?
In the beginning stages quite regularly, got less the more you go on, benefits include euphoria, aggression, sometimes insane sex drive, insane will power ane physical/mental endurance, anti social behaviour sometimes, deeper voice, mental clarity, more on edge sometimes, lack of fear, random spurts of confidence --- these benefits arten't 24/7 btw they happen al0ot in the beginning stages and happen less as you go on but still happen spontaneously

OccamzRazer

In the beginning stages quite regularly, got less the more you go on, benefits include euphoria, aggression, sometimes insane sex drive, insane will power ane physical/mental endurance, anti social behaviour sometimes, deeper voice, mental clarity, more on edge sometimes, lack of fear, random spurts of confidence --- these benefits arten't 24/7 btw they happen al0ot in the beginning stages and happen less as you go on but still happen spontaneously
Good stuff! 600 days is crazy. The deeper voice thing has been a favourite side effect of mine.

Back to the old wear and tear are we?

a0433337534_10.jpg

AndrogenicJB

why are you taking dhea when you are young like me, won't you get suppression, what is your strategy
High dose vitamin E ,tobacco,dhea,vitamin D- calcium and thyroid are the most potent prolactin regulators I had ever tried and thus can mimick the "benefits" of nofap.

OccamzRazer

Serious question for the OP and anyone who's on the OP's side here:

How can the benefits of semen retention that some people experience be completely replicated without actually retaining?

Razvan mentioned "high dose vitamin E, tobacco, DHEA, vitamin D, calcium and thyroid." Of course, boosting the metabolic rate, too.

I've already done all that...there has to be more to it than that. What else??

@damngoodcoffee @RenaissanceMan @Razvan

Last edited:

Dr. B

Serious question for the OP and anyone who's on the OP's side here:

How can the benefits of semen retention that some people experience be completely replicated without it?

Razvan mentioned "high dose vitamin E, tobacco, DHEA, vitamin D, calcium and thyroid." Of course, boosting the metabolic rate, too.

I've already done all that...there has to be more to it than that. What else??

@damngoodcoffee @RenaissanceMan
it wouldnt be from supplementing specific things, probably an overall level of metabolic rate. high altitude, protein in the diet, low pufa...
i dont know about tobacco/dhea...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom