Dr. McCullough: 'There Was a Plan' to Intentionally Suppress Early Treatment to Promote Mass Inoculation

Mossy

Here’s some food for thought from Dr. McCullough today on Twitter. France health officials scrubbing the shelves of hydroxychloroquine months before the party started.

View: https://twitter.com/vigilantfox/status/1611859194814267393?s=46&t=_LI7b6GyviN5mafPm0a2_Q

That is quite a bold claim. There is no other way to take his accusation than the French government purposely, and probably illegally, manipulated its people. And if the French government did this, most other governments did as well. Vast crimes against humanity; governments doing the unthinkable. Where do we even begin to set the wheels rolling for justice? These wealthy, elite, colluding governments are not just going to roll-over and say "you got us, we did wrong".

Fred

There's nothing to treat. They just rewrote the death-recording guidelines worldwide. Ex. - UK "Covid Deaths" definition, right now - "Deaths within 28 days of positive test" No exceptions. Super obvious.

PopSocket

There's nothing to treat. They just rewrote the death-recording guidelines worldwide. Ex. - UK "Covid Deaths" definition, right now - "Deaths within 28 days of positive test" No exceptions. Super obvious.
I agree to the extent that there was no virus to treat. The "virus" was a cover story for lung inflammation caused by the bad air quality from the lines in the sky and EMF radiation, probably other stuff as well. Otherwise I don't believe this guy who is a defender of the virus myth.

Fred

I agree to the extent that there was no virus to treat. The "virus" was a cover story for lung inflammation caused by the bad air quality from the lines in the sky and EMF radiation, probably other stuff as well. Otherwise I don't believe this guy who is a defender of the virus myth.

I haven't seen any evidence of an actual increase in any disease/illness. Many people were probably killed by improper treatment protocols after they were scared into going to the hospital after the mass fear campaign (as Ray predicted would happen, day one).
Either way, it appears that the "lab leak" story that is prominent among the so-called alternative media could be the back-up story ... i.e. Plan B. They will throw people under the bus and say, "oops, sorry ... but we still have this real threat, so you're still going to need vaccines and lockdowns to keep you safe".

PopSocket

I haven't seen any evidence of an actual increase in any disease/illness. Many people were probably killed by improper treatment protocols after they were scared into going to the hospital after the mass fear campaign (as Ray predicted would happen, day one).
Either way, it appears that the "lab leak" story that is prominent among the so-called alternative media could be the back-up story ... i.e. Plan B. They will throw people under the bus and say, "oops, sorry ... but we still have this real threat, so you're still going to need vaccines and lockdowns to keep you safe".
I agree. I am also following the graphs with excess death and there was nothing unusual historically besides a small spike that was 3rd highest in the last 15 years due to fear and medical mistakes with all the panic. No sign of a "pandemic" or new disease. But "there was nothing to treat" is not exactly accurate. Technically.

Inaut

I agree. I am also following the graphs with excess death and there was nothing unusual historically besides a small spike that was 3rd highest in the last 15 years due to fear and medical mistakes with all the panic. No sign of a "pandemic" or new disease. But "there was nothing to treat" is not exactly accurate. Technically.
I’d agree.

I’ve said this for a while-

This is still part of the psyop (imo of course). First it was the virus killing everybody, now it’s the vaccine (and the lame stream media is running with it). I think this whole thing is being orchestrated for a greater event. People are “waking” up to the conspiracy and this is where most people will be stuck when the next card is played. This ties in with Trump’s return and the “unveiling” that is happening. I don’t believe for a second that this still isn’t being steered.

It’s going to be harder and harder to differentiate fact from fiction and I think this is why it’s all coming out. Confusing the masses.

PopSocket

I’d agree.

I’ve said this for a while-

This is still part of the psyop (imo of course). First it was the virus killing everybody, now it’s the vaccine (and the lame stream media is running with it). I think this whole thing is being orchestrated for a greater event. People are “waking” up to the conspiracy and this is where most people will be stuck when the next card is played. This ties in with Trump’s return and the “unveiling” that is happening. I don’t believe for a second that this still isn’t being steered.

It’s going to be harder and harder to differentiate fact from fiction and I think this is why it’s all coming out. Confusing the masses.
Looks like we have similar views on the movie we are being projected.

Seems like a nuclear WW3 threat is another way to cause a bad trip for the masses and keep the consciousness level as low as possible through fear.

They are controlling almost all narratives including the antivax and conspiracies. The aim ( in my view) is to create a chaos of information as you say and make people expect a dozen of possible scenarios while they play another card that is the least expected and gives them the upper hand. Seems to me that a Carrington Event is a very possible scenario at some point as this will help them achieve LOTS of their objectives with the two main ones:

1: Delete lots of information online that is not convenient for them. Especially now with the emerging AI, they need to control all info on the net.

2: Reset the economic scam debt based system without watching it burn slowly. Covid was (again just in my view) all about creating a super quick economic depression in a few months instead of years. Unemployment went up in just a few weeks to higher levels than the great depression that took years back then. Oil went to negative 40$ and most markets crashed in a matter of weeks.

A shutdown of the internet and possibly big parts of the energy grid worldwide will help them achieve a forced quick transition from one system to another. And blame Nature. Like COVID , they blamed bats ... And Build It Back Better ...

The psychological game they play is sophisticated but as time passes more and more people will understand this is all planned. The main problem they are trying to solve might be the long term that Kaynes said is something the future generations need to cope with. This is their way to cope with the collapse and "they" hired bad, untalented actors like Schwab and the rest of the gang. I mean this guy Schwab is indeed like a classic villain in a hollywood movie with the fancy villain costume ... its laughable at this point. And again , just how I view things.

Pablo Cruise

That is quite a bold claim. There is no other way to take his accusation than the French government purposely, and probably illegally, manipulated its people. And if the French government did this, most other governments did as well. Vast crimes against humanity; governments doing the unthinkable. Where do we even begin to set the wheels rolling for justice? These wealthy, elite, colluding governments are not just going to roll-over and say "you got us, we did wrong".
There is more information than Dr McCullough has laid out. The vaccine was identified in Nov 2019 in China. If you are scientists you would see trends that you are missing. As a health professional, I have seen no major problems with Ivermectin and HCQ but........when the vax comes around all of a sudden these are two dangerous meds that people cannot use. That is criminal.

The vaccines are indeed dangerous if you look at date/number of deaths in sports compared to pre Covid vax. There are way too many coincidences not to give some credibility to Dr McCullough. May I add, the people that defend the virus, ie, Fauci, CDC folk, etc are the ones defending the vax and those that are not have no skin the game. There are no coincidences.

We have several law suits against the CDC and NGOs for fudging Covid rates. WE have the media outright lying about Covid. We have Dr Fauci promoting vaccines and getting very rich. He also circumvented gain of function virus testing. There is Naomi Wolfe PhD, Dr McCullough who seem to be stating the obvious but some find ways to support their political tendencies vs being a rational person is seems to me.

hei

It was very obvious here. Australia pulled every H2 antihistamine from the shelves shortly before covid (they've never returned) and immediately criminalised hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin when they were proposed as potential covid treatments because if people knew it could be treated fewer people would want the "vaccines" a year later.
Private doctors were banned from treating covid patients at all. They had to send all patients to a government hospital where nobody could communicate with them and their treatment couldn't be challenged, and in some states every covid patient was automatically hospitalised whether they needed it or not. Those at-home covid tests were also banned, to force people to get the government PCR tests so that they could get rounded up if they got a positive.

Mossy

I agree with what people are posting; I'm wondering if the people in power, who also agree, have the ability to do anything about it. I realize law suits are being attempted, but when scheming governments do what they've done, on the scale that they've done it, they've had a plan since the beginning—as the evidence as shown—and not a small plan; and not a plan unsupported by power in many places.

Perry Staltic

US doctors received juicy bonuses to vexx their patients

FmImRt0XEA8aGHG

Pablo Cruise

You have not seen any evidence??? Hmm. I wonder where you have not been looking.....have you seen any studies???

PopSocket

You have not seen any evidence??? Hmm. I wonder where you have not been looking.....have you seen any studies???
I don't want to argue as I normally prefer to only read/listen and make up my own mind instead of trying to change other peoples mind but I understand where Fred comes from and I already decided to post here so heres the basics of the argument:

"IF" there is a new disease that causes more people than usual to die(people that would not have died if this disease was not around) especially when it is in the millions as we are being told on the teevee and the other tubes, "then" it should be visible on the excess death graphs. But Its not. The huge amount of people dying due to respiratory diseases every year makes it the third leading cause of death "every year". Covid did not change that. Each "flu", "virus season", there is a big amount of people in the ICU dying of respiratory issues.

There are a few more years(winters) with much higher excess deaths just in the past 15 years. If one looks back in time (50-100-150 years) the numbers are even higher and the "corona" "spike" is like a complete non-event compared even to normal years with no "pandemics". Pure nothing-burger. Not visible on the charts. This needs to be explained. Also, if there was a real issue , they would not need to add all flu,pneumonia deaths(and more) to the covid statistics to make it look bad ? This needs an explanation too.

As we know here , most studies( and I mean like close to 90%) mean nothing as most of them are pure fiction. Even when the studies are not political in nature, most of them are either complete BS or designed badly. All studies on viruses are invalid and pseudosciences as they have a wrong model or pushed by the same group of people that are pushing the covid scam. All those so called viral diseases are the immune system(the body) trying to fix a problem, usually toxicity in a wrong way that kills the organism.

Having said that, I am surprised that just the panic did not cause a lot more deaths than usual but it did not. There have been experiments where the US government caused false panic(fake chemical attack) and people were having real symptoms due to the nocebo effect. All the typical intoxication symptoms were observed. Even hair loss.

So the question is: What do you choose to believe - some studies pushed by politics or your own eyes, logic, intuition and the numbers ?

Pablo Cruise

I don't want to argue as I normally prefer to only read/listen and make up my own mind instead of trying to change other peoples mind but I understand where Fred comes from and I already decided to post here so heres the basics of the argument:

"IF" there is a new disease that causes more people than usual to die(people that would not have died if this disease was not around) especially when it is in the millions as we are being told on the teevee and the other tubes, "then" it should be visible on the excess death graphs. But Its not. The huge amount of people dying due to respiratory diseases every year makes it the third leading cause of death "every year". Covid did not change that. Each "flu", "virus season", there is a big amount of people in the ICU dying of respiratory issues.

There are a few more years(winters) with much higher excess deaths just in the past 15 years. If one looks back in time (50-100-150 years) the numbers are even higher and the "corona" "spike" is like a complete non-event compared even to normal years with no "pandemics". Pure nothing-burger. Not visible on the charts. This needs to be explained. Also, if there was a real issue , they would not need to add all flu,pneumonia deaths(and more) to the covid statistics to make it look bad ? This needs an explanation too.

As we know here , most studies( and I mean like close to 90%) mean nothing as most of them are pure fiction. Even when the studies are not political in nature, most of them are either complete BS or designed badly. All studies on viruses are invalid and pseudosciences as they have a wrong model or pushed by the same group of people that are pushing the covid scam. All those so called viral diseases are the immune system(the body) trying to fix a problem, usually toxicity in a wrong way that kills the organism.

Having said that, I am surprised that just the panic did not cause a lot more deaths than usual but it did not. There have been experiments where the US government caused false panic(fake chemical attack) and people were having real symptoms due to the nocebo effect. All the typical intoxication symptoms were observed. Even hair loss.

So the question is: What do you choose to believe - some studies pushed by politics or your own eyes, logic, intuition and the numbers ?
I am not arguing, I presented an alternative point of view. My take is this, who you say should you believe? Believe those that do not have a vested interest in this "health business". There are over 100 peer reviewed studies from all over the world. The compilation of those studies are my logic and intuition. Following your intuition does usually work in science but science and your own intuition may be a better way. That you can deny the massive amounts of evidence is not intuition, it is blindness. No one can deny the review of Moderna's and Pfizer's thousands of pages from their studies and the enormous side effects. Yet the govt continues to promote the vaccines. Everything to do with Covid has been a pure scam with govt involvement. Lawsuits are forthcoming.

If you trust this govt and their intent, I am sorry. This govt is evil and works with drug companies to profit individually. That is my point of view.

PopSocket

I am not arguing, I presented an alternative point of view. My take is this, who you say should you believe? Believe those that do not have a vested interest in this "health business". There are over 100 peer reviewed studies from all over the world. The compilation of those studies are my logic and intuition. Following your intuition does usually work in science but science and your own intuition may be a better way. That you can deny the massive amounts of evidence is not intuition, it is blindness. No one can deny the review of Moderna's and Pfizer's thousands of pages from their studies and the enormous side effects. Yet the govt continues to promote the vaccines. Everything to do with Covid has been a pure scam with govt involvement. Lawsuits are forthcoming.

If you trust this govt and their intent, I am sorry. This govt is evil and works with drug companies to profit individually. That is my point of view.
We are on the same page about the government, pharma companies and vaccines.

The question is whether there is a new disease killing many millions of people or COVID was a pure psychological operation in which the public focus was switched to an already existing problem ( respiratory diseases ) and the fake tests that do not test for a virus helped create the illusion there is something novel that attacks peoples health.

Dr. McCullough and many others could very well be operatives who tell some truths about the COVID vaccines but their main role is to keep the virus myth alive. This seems like the most important thing for them. If the virus myth dies, then how do they explain why all the new souls who come to this world get injections just hours after birth ? This will cause a much bigger outrage ( expose the true reality of their satanic origin) than just one type of experimental vaccine that will be remembered as a huge mistake. But it will be business as usual from then on as long as people believe in viruses.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom