Carnivore MD and Haidut

• Thread starter Deleted member 5487
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5487

@haidut

One interview with Haidut and carnivore MD adds a ton of fruit and honey to his diet. Including Diary.

Peat was the Pioneer and visionary on PUFA, Sertonin, Calcium, Sucrose..etc.

Danny Roddy and Haidut carried the torch and now it's going more mainstream with Carnivore MD.

Haitdut Needs to get on Joe Rogan Podcast and it would reach 10s of millions.

JamesGatz

Personally I don't want Ray Peat going mainstream

If Haidut does go on Joe Rogan that puts RP on the radar of the NWO (Joe Rogan works for the NWO)

I think its safe to say the NWO isn't aware of the importance of RP as of yet, given how nearly everyone that is a part of the NWO appears to be hypothyroid and/or garbage metabolism

I actually don't like how everyone is making it go mainstream on social media

If it does go mainstream: then YOUR ENEMIES now know EVERYTHING they need to do to cripple you via the food supply and with their future plans

The Reality is this:

its will be IMPOSSIBLE to have a healthy metabolism AND LIVE IN SOCIETY in about 10 years - its actually ALREADY NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE with the way things currently are and most people on "Ray Peat" are never truly under "no stress" - RP represents everything the NWO hates and it goes against everything they're working on

HannahB

If Haidut does go on Joe Rogan that puts RP on the radar of the NWO (Joe Rogan works for the NWO)

I think its safe to say the NWO isn't aware of the importance of RP as of yet, given how nearly everyone that is a part of the NWO appears to be hypothyroid and/or garbage metabolism

If it does go mainstream: then YOUR ENEMIES now know EVERYTHING they need to do to cripple you via the food supply and with their future plans

The Reality is this:

its will be IMPOSSIBLE to have a healthy metabolism AND LIVE IN SOCIETY in about 10 years - its actually ALREADY NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE with the way things currently are and most people on "Ray Peat" are never truly under "no stress" - RP represents everything the NWO hates and it goes against everything they're working on
Everything you said.

The Reality is this:

No way, have to keep the knowledge alive before the streaming is disappeared. why would you just let the ember burn out? thats a scarcity mindset lol. Word of mouth is a big piece of resistance movements. look up Spanish, Italian guerillas of the first half 20th century.

Mad

@haidut

One interview with Haidut and carnivore MD adds a ton of fruit and honey to his diet. Including Diary.

Danny Roddy and Haidut carried the torch and now it's going more mainstream with Carnivore MD.

Yes haha carnivore md is on a Ray Peat revolution right now! It’s fun to see worlds collide

area51puy

Forum Supporter
How is joe rogan working for nwo?

How exposing 15 million people to the work of ray peat by for the world.

The Jews are attacking rogan , the big pharmaceutical complex has been at war with rogan for 3 years now, the corporate Democratic Party has been at war with rogan since Bernie sanders went in the podcast. I don’t see how rogan is working for the nwo.

JamesGatz

How is joe rogan working for nwo?

How exposing 15 million people to the work of ray peat by for the world.

The Jews are attacking rogan , the big pharmaceutical complex has been at war with rogan for 3 years now, the corporate Democratic Party has been at war with rogan since Bernie sanders went in the podcast. I don’t see how rogan is working for the nwo.
7EF4DFCB-0B98-4AD3-99D3-2AE43C3E65FF.jpeg

area51puy

Forum Supporter
When he was younger he was trying to make it in Hollywood and be a stand up comedian to make money like millions of other people trying to be stars. He openly says he hate’s Hollywood now and people associated with Hollywood, turns down plenty of acting roles and only does podcast and standup comedy.

Rogan was the most influential in opening the eyes of the public of the dangers of the vaccines and promoted others way to treat Covid and that is the exact opposite of what the elites wanted.

So I’m trying to square this circle why the elites didn’t want people to take the vaccine and do other treatments when that hurts their profits and control of the people.

JamesGatz

When he was younger he was trying to make it in Hollywood and be a stand up comedian to make money like millions of other people trying to be stars. He openly says he hate’s Hollywood now and people associated with Hollywood, turns down plenty of acting roles and only does podcast and standup comedy.

Rogan was the most influential in opening the eyes of the public of the dangers of the vaccines and promoted others way to treat Covid and that is the exact opposite of what the elites wanted.

So I’m trying to square this circle why the elites didn’t want people to take the vaccine and do other treatments when that hurts their profits and control of the people.
What is so hard for you to UNDERSTAND about the concept of controlled opposition?

Lets make a scenario:

Lets pretend im Jacob Rothschild and I want all the PLEBS to take my shot (Good Goy)

So what do I do?

I call up all my SLAVES and all the people I ORDER AROUND and I say "tell the PLEBS to take the shot, force it through school, force it through work, smother it all over social media yadada"

And of course a lot of the sheep get the shot

But WAIT A SECOND theres a problem here:

I got like 25% of the population or so that ISN'T THAT DUMB and they sense something FUNNY is going on

These people are a little bit smart right? So if they hear a person promoting the shot they get WEARY, they get SUSPICIOUS , they don't trust you

Me - Jacob Rothschild HAS TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS - why?

Because IF I DON'T - then ONE OF THOSE PLEBS is going to rise up and is going to start SPREADING HIS MESSAGE so that people wake up entirely and start uncovering all the other trash IM LYING ABOUT

I can't control this guy - so he's dangerous

I can't have that now can I?

So what I do?

I CALL UP MY SLAVES and say - PUT MY PEOPLE in controlled opposition - tell the PLEBS what they want to hear (vax is bad, all politicians are controlled, yadadada), THIS IS WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO HEAR RIGHT?

BINGO, NOW YOU TRUST THEM, now they got you in their pocket, they can mix a little BS with truth and you will be none the wiser

This is what Joe Rogan does

Tell me, why doesnt Joe Rogan, Alex Jones, Andrew Tate, David Icke, Russel Brand, etc

EVER MAKE A CALL TO ACTION? THEY KNOW YOU ARE SCREWED

REALLY SCREWED

YET

They never tell you to act, they never tell you HOW TO STOP IT

why? Because THEY DONT WANT YOU TO STOP IT, they want you to sit back in your chair, be angry and helpless while the agenda goes as planned

area51puy

Forum Supporter
So in your world everybody is controls except you. I think your exhibiting high serotonin.

The nwo was that gate keepers of mass media. Now they are trying to control the internet. Is everybody on the internet controlled by nwo. How do I know you are not controlled provocateur to cast doubt on popular people going against the the nwo narrative.

ThinPicking

51 by simple virtue of being human I know you can you can decide to stop being such a numbskull.

If you were living in a world where the host of a $100,000,000 platform attracting the attention of tens of millions of people could be trusted not to knowingly lie about very important issues affecting the sanctity of human life in support of an agenda counter to the interests of the vast majority of people, there'd be no problem for you to discuss in the first place. Not to mention the bull**** from the circus animals we're expected to call his guests. Jordan Peterson was wearing a 2 tone suit in his latest round of verbal ***t on there. They're laughing at you.

You're not as thick as you're pretending to be. Surely...

And he hasn't been "opening the eyes of the public" to anything they weren't already seeing.

JamesGatz

So in your world everybody is controls except you. I think your exhibiting high serotonin.

The nwo was that gate keepers of mass media. Now they are trying to control the internet. Is everybody on the internet controlled by nwo. How do I know you are not controlled provocateur to cast doubt on popular people going against the the nwo narrative.
Control the Internet?

Who do you think created the Internet man? The World Wide Web was created at CERN

EVERY ASPECT OF TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING THE INTERNET IS THEIRS - They have ALWAYS OWNED ALL social media networks - its their invention and they HAVE ALWAYS CONTROLLED IT

Apple is named APPLE because its a re-enactment of Adam and Eve, man wants to eat the apple to enlighten myself and he rebels against God - its the same story

They will have everyone LEAVE and rebel against God to ENLIGHTEN HIMSELF, technology is the apple of this world

No ONE CAN LIVE without technology these days and we can see it everywhere, brain chips and all that other stuff is the same story with this New Age stuff, man needs to be ENLIGHTENED with more and more technology in a death-rebirth process in which he leaves all of his life behind for it

PhilParma

You are posting on the internet. The internet is an outgrowth of DARPA's ARPANET. The Defense Department expends a disproportionate amount of its budget defending Israel. Therefore, logically, by using the internet, you're a Jew-loving agent of the deep state.

The above comment has been brought to you by Sarcasm™.

area51puy

Forum Supporter
You both are showing very high serotonin cultish thinking.

He talked to someone outside of the tribe. He is the enemy.

There is 8 billion people in the world why would they choose a pothead stand up comedian.

ThinPicking

You both are showing very high serotonin cultish thinking.
You're (being) an idiot boy, plain and simple. And I don't speak for our favourite shitposter.

There is 8 billion people in the world why would they choose a pothead stand up comedian.
There's no shortage of moral subjectivists down here 51. If you want a job, being an outspoken POS is one way to go about it.

unsubscribed

If anyone claims that they know what’s going on, I’m sorry, you’re full of shite and have gone down way too many rabbit holes.
You don’t know. You read some stuff on the internet too that fits your bias.
Way too complicated to have any of this figured out.
In the spirit of Dr Ray Peat, do the best you can with what you’ve got.
Smile in the face of death.
Live.

LadyRae

@haidut

Paul added fruit and honey to his carnivore approach over 2 years ago.

And I agree, I'd love a Rogan/Dinkov podcast!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom