Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

Jinju

Same with my Canadian husband living in US who thinks he won’t be seeing his family in Canada again. He refuses to get injected.
True Lollipop! The border and quarantine rules here are insane.... not to mention discriminatory. I do not know how they are getting away with it...
I think grocery stores are next here - I wont be allowed to enter them soon, so need to stock up before that.

Inaut

Do you believe the vaccination rates? I definitely agree that they are quite high but I am very doubtful the numbers are truthful/accurate.
There are demonstrations next month in Montreal. As of August 19 75% of all adults have been fully vaccinated, but the hysterical Quebec adminstration is now talking about 90%+ rate.

Additionally 83% of people 40+ have been vaccinated:
View attachment 26838

Inaut

True Lollipop! The border and quarantine rules here are insane.... not to mention discriminatory. I do not know how they are getting away with it...
I think grocery stores are next here - I wont be allowed to enter them soon, so need to stock up before that.
They will allow you to purchase them for delivery I'd imagine but....who knows for how long. You will need a "gopher" to purchase on your behalf (which apparently could be fined for doing so). Lastly, they will get the remaining unvaccinated people when they say you won't be able to keep health care coverage. Most will bend. I think these are all games and distraction tbh. They know people will fight til the end. Something bigger is on the horizon and they want us stuck in the mud, spinning our wheels..

Jinju

They will allow you to purchase them for delivery I'd imagine but....who knows for how long. You will need a "gopher" to purchase on your behalf (which apparently could be fined for doing so). Lastly, they will get the remaining unvaccinated people when they say you won't be able to keep health care coverage. Most will bend. I think these are all games and distraction tbh. They know people will fight til the end. Something bigger is on the horizon and they want us stuck in the mud, spinning our wheels..
@Inaut ...Agree with all that you said - it was like hearing my own thoughts! :)
The pressure and coercion is sinister......

boris

I do not! :)
I believe it. Most people at my work proudly talk about how they‘ve been vaxxed. My mother was at a reunion with friends and every single person there except her was vaccinated.

Jinju

I believe it. Most people at my work proudly talk about how they‘ve been vaxxed. My mother was at a reunion with friends and every single person there except her was vaccinated.
Fair point - literally everyone outside my immediate family is vaccinated too.

Lollipop2

I also think this might be coming to parts of the US. Make friends with your local farmers. Grow veggies indoors in pots - onions, tomatoes, etc.

Lollipop2

Fair point - literally everyone outside my immediate family is vaccinated too.
Unfortunately more than half of my immediate family only my Mom and older sister and me and my husband the rest of BOTH families are injected.

Rick K

From our communist creepy government:

Lollipop2

From our communist creepy government:

That is creepy...Canada has fallen like Australia unless people resist - doesn’t look like many are saying no.

Rick K

That is creepy...Canada has fallen like Australia unless people resist - doesn’t look like many are saying no.
I suspect the American government will follow suit. Leave no stone unturned. The fact that they had death dealers going door to door and injecting the willing sums this up. I believe Americans will finally push back while Canadians will mumble under their collective breath and then head for a mass drive thru at Tim Hortons. @Inaut . I believe Inaut and me have a capital business plan for opening up a Tim Hortons in San Juan and all youse Peato Banditos (thanks @Regina ) will be invited for coffee and donuts.

Rick K

Some history of the Truedoughs when Pierre was king and Justin a little snotlick:

View: https://www.facebook.com/CanadaProud.org/posts/1223948471443933

This is where we remind snotlick Justin who's really boss. A new and improved version of the Cesar Salad express at every election stop so he's run off the stage.

Seven

This is where we remind snotlick Justin who's really boss. A new and improved version of the Cesar Salad express at every election stop so he's run off the stage.

I remember the incident with his daddy. A repeat would be great with his sell-out son.

P

Peatness

Stop having debates that aren’t real debates. This is not about masks. This is not about social distancing. Those were decoys to distract us from the crimes that were being committed. The crimes that are being committed are racketeering, bio-weapons, and if fact at least, reckless homicide if not wilful murder of massive members of our population, and we cannot sit idly and allow that to persist. (David Martin August 2021)​

David Martin Uncovers The Poison Jab in Details​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/5tIKf7GzjltN/

Last edited by a moderator:

Inaut

my company just mandated vaccination by the end of September. Rapid testing daily for those that don’t want to participate...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom