Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

SonOfEurope

Do you live in Ontario? The media controls people’s emotions and thinking, if tomorrow the media said it’s a human rights violation everyone will repeat that, if tomorrow they say the unvaccinated deserve to be executed...

It's a lost cause. Kwanada....

Doc Sandoz

P

Peatness

Fire hospital staff for not taking the clotshot and impose lockdowns to save the hospitals, thereby destroying yet more of the world economy with the goal of instigating an economic crisis, use the crisis to reset the economic system, abolishing national currency in favor of a global digital credit system controlled by central banks. FREEDOM TERMINATED. GAME OVER.
Sums it up, criminal. Here's the original article

Seven

All federal employees, all travellers within Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Anyone wanting to travel by air, rail, or sea in Canada must be fully vaccinated by the end of the month according to a new federal policy.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the new measure Wednesday which will also require more than 267,000 federal employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Oct. 29, or be put on unpaid administrative leave.

Employees who provide false attestations will be punished with disciplinary action, including firings.

Inaut

All federal employees, all travellers within Canada must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19
Anyone wanting to travel by air, rail, or sea in Canada must be fully vaccinated by the end of the month according to a new federal policy.

Prime Minister Justin Trudeau announced the new measure Wednesday which will also require more than 267,000 federal employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by Oct. 29, or be put on unpaid administrative leave.

Employees who provide false attestations will be punished with disciplinary action, including firings.
Looks like we canadians have to options for interprovincial travel: by car or by heel toe express.

That or just fly out to another location( if I’m reading it correctly?)

Seven

Looks like we canadians have to options for interprovincial travel: by car or by heel toe express.

That or just fly out to another location( if I’m reading it correctly?)

That's my take too: car or foot. The dictator would've included buses too but I believe all the interprovincial ones stopped years ago. Now it will be up to mayors to extrapolate this protocol to city buses to really paralyze us.

Jinju

Any idea whether this law actually passed? The one that does not permit the non-anointed from taking a train or a plane?
I read that Bill 12 mandating the jab for teachers and healthcare workers did not pass.....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom