Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

Seven

my company just mandated vaccination by the end of September. Rapid testing daily for those that don’t want to participate...

And allegedly the testing method includes graphene oxide. If true, they will get you one way or the other.

Jinju

my company just mandated vaccination by the end of September. Rapid testing daily for those that don’t want to participate...
Hi Inaut, mine is October 31. But they have not told us what is the alternative for those who refuse....

Inaut

And allegedly the testing method includes graphene oxide. If true, they will get you one way or the other.
exactly my thoughts. i thought about it too. if vaccinated people can still transmit the virus, what's the point??? I won't be allowing the testing. I won't refuse but I will pass all responsibility on to my employer to get them to show their hand. Do not make claims, get them to make claims and dismantle them.

I will be speaking with an employment lawyer for sure.

Inaut

It is not a vaccine and its it is not designed prevent infection from sars cov 2.
preaching to the choir pina. I know that and you know that but I was simply stating that as a common sense question for the brainless zombies that think the vaccine is a vaccine and does offer "some" protection.

P

Peatness

preaching to the choir pina. I know that and you know that but I was simply stating that as a common sense question for the brainless zombies that think the vaccine is a vaccine and does offer "some" protection.
No not preaching to the choir. We need to keep repeating this! We are not the only people reading it

P

Peatness

What do you call it? Gene therapy inoculation?
I think the medical term is a viral vector gene therapy but I try to get into the habit of calling it a gene therapy or Covid injections. Inoculation is fine too. Vaccine is not, although the CDC is trying to include gene therapy in the definition of vaccines. Sometimes it's difficult not to use the term vaccines, in which case, context matters

Seven

exactly my thoughts. i thought about it too. if vaccinated people can still transmit the virus, what's the point??? I won't be allowing the testing. I won't refuse but I will pass all responsibility on to my employer to get them to show their hand. Do not make claims, get them to make claims and dismantle them.

Sorry you have to go through all of that @Inaut . Your strategy sounds good -- the best offense is a good defense.

Jinju

Let me know if you find an employment lawyer - I may need one soon....

bk_

Jinju

Also are you in Ontario? Get a written letter from your employer that you are being forced to be vaccinated. Get a medical/religious exemption and reply to your employer with such. If they press the issue immediately open a case with the Ontario human rights tribunal.
Yes, I am in Ontario. I will look into that - not easy to get a medical or religious exemption for me (my family physician is of no help).
I did look through the URL a few days ago - both this one and vaccine choice.
The Ontario human rights tribunal is something I had not looked into. I will do that.
Thank you!

ilovethesea

Yes, I am in Ontario. I will look into that - not easy to get a medical or religious exemption for me (my family physician is of no help).
I did look through the URL a few days ago - both this one and vaccine choice.
The Ontario human rights tribunal is something I had not looked into. I will do that.
Thank you!
Be careful with Vaccine Choice Canada. They seem to be some sort of controlled opposition. Working closely with Rocco Galati whose case is going nowhere.

bk_

Be careful with Vaccine Choice Canada. They seem to be some sort of controlled opposition. Working closely with Rocco Galati whose case is going nowhere.
Any opposition is better than no opposition. The lesson is to not be too lazy and let others do all the work. Put them to the test.

IMO it’s better to join these organizations and volunteer to let your voice be heard and put them on the right track then to be a lone sheep left to the wolves.

Last edited:

Lollipop2

This is a great read. Thank you for sharing. I had some faith in Rocco - time to re-evaluate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom