Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

Pistachio

Canada has always been very compliant, the only exception I have seen in the last few decades is anti logging protests and native rights land issues protest. Canada is a jab loving country and trust big government way too much. I think we have had it too easy and now we pay. I dont know many who are not jabbed now, and was so surprised how fast they all got jabbed. The media reports 71% jabbed with a lower # having their second shot. Most of the public (my family included) are all for forced jabbing.
They tricked people into accepting communism under the guise of public health. They deserve everything they get. Unfortunately, we few have to suffer because of their stupidity.

J.R.K

the only good part is that the vaccine myth is failing much quicker than I ever expected...people with vaccines are filling up the hospitals and they are saying that another booster will be needed yada yada...and you have to wear masks in any event...
I have heard this as well as the unvaccinated are the only ones taking up most of the ICU’s.
Would you have any hard data that would verify and shine some light on which group is being hardest hit by this virus and it’s variants?
I have to believe that if people would be treated properly for this COVID 19 disease there would be a mass reduction in the mortality rates.
Incidentally how are you doing after your dance with this devil?

I have heard this as well as the unvaccinated are the only ones taking up most of the ICU’s.
Would you have any hard data that would verify and shine some light on which group is being hardest hit by this virus and it’s variants?
I have to believe that if people would be treated properly for this COVID 19 disease there would be a mass reduction in the mortality rates.
Incidentally how are you doing after your dance with this devil?

thanks I am fully fine now.

i think vaccinated people are mostly those hospitalized.

J.R.K

thanks I am fully fine now.

i think vaccinated people are mostly those hospitalized.
Not a problem on the data, for what it is worth I think you are probably right, but I also think that the unvaccinated that are in poor health or metabolism are probably the ones that are ending up in hospital as well. It is possible that the vaccinated may have that lag time between initial infection and the antibodies reacting since the primary and secondary lines of the innate immune system are disabled, (I put this out as my understanding that is subject to corrections), while the viral load is increased unopposed, but then when the antibodies do arrive I think they might help the virus enter the cell and proliferate (ADE), this aspect was not accessed prior to EUA approval and it is a mechanism that is seen within respiratory viral vaccines in past. I have yet to see any data that shows a methodology that overcame this issue.
I am glad to hear that you are on the mend, did you ever verify if indeed you did have COVID-19?

bk_

Not a problem on the data, for what it is worth I think you are probably right, but I also think that the unvaccinated that are in poor health or metabolism are probably the ones that are ending up in hospital as well. It is possible that the vaccinated may have that lag time between initial infection and the antibodies reacting since the primary and secondary lines of the innate immune system are disabled, (I put this out as my understanding that is subject to corrections), while the viral load is increased unopposed, but then when the antibodies do arrive I think they might help the virus enter the cell and proliferate (ADE), this aspect was not accessed prior to EUA approval and it is a mechanism that is seen within respiratory viral vaccines in past. I have yet to see any data that shows a methodology that overcame this issue.
I am glad to hear that you are on the mend, did you ever verify if indeed you did have COVID-19?

bk_

Every Canadian needs to see this ASAP to discover their rights to refuse the vaccine and protect their employment:

Inaut

This country and all of it’s people suck. Nobody has a spine.

Rick K

Every Canadian needs to see this ASAP to discover their rights to refuse the vaccine and protect their employment:

From the article:

1628993121977.png

mrchibbs

Is there any significant resistance in Canada?

In Quebec, the craziest place in Canada, there is no resistance to speak of. All opposition political parties support the vax passport, and aside from a protest in downtown Montreal today which will go unnoticed, there was no discussion, no fuss, no nothing.

After a year of denying they would ever use vax passports, they went ahead and did it and never even had a debate about it. In fact the PM said he wouldn't discuss the topic because he didn't want to give "conspiracy theorists" an opportunity to speak.

Also, they were pushing for 75% vaccinations all along and now the new target is 90% !!!

Quebec is a really unique, strange place with a majority of baby boomers who control society and they are all scared shitless about being old and are very worried. Moreover, the consulting firm who is behind these policies (McKinsey) is the same group that's guiding Macron's policies in France.

But Quebec is far more of a sheep, collective mentality than France is. And we're a much older population too.

So basically, in my case, it's quite a stressful time. Only reason why I'm still relatively sane is that I've had a lot of time to see this coming.

mrchibbs

So what things can the unvaccinated still do?

Basically, go to the grocery/retail stores and take public transportation (with a mask of course).

No restaurants, no movies, no gyms, no bars, no sports and the majority thinks it's perfectly fine.

Moreover, not only will I likely never be allowed to leave the country (or return), I can't even leave to go to another province because vaccines are mandatory for inter-provincial travel.

Feels like it's game over, at least for the foreseeable future.

J.R.K

Basically, go to the grocery/retail stores and take public transportation (with a mask of course).

No restaurants, no movies, no gyms, no bars, no sports and the majority thinks it's perfectly fine.

Moreover, not only will I likely never be allowed to leave the country (or return), I can't even leave to go to another province because vaccines are mandatory for inter-provincial travel.

Feels like it's game over, at least for the foreseeable future.
You are correct Mr Chibbs, for the foreseeable future, at this point my best defence is to use the knowledge that I have gained from the forum, studies and try to present a logical reasoning for my not getting the gene therapy.
This may be the equivalent to trying to douse the flames of Hell with an armful of snowballs, but the times we are living in very much are like 1934 to 1945. The world was saved by an alliance of the worlds countries, unfortunately there is no allies coming to save us in this scenario so we need to do whatever we can for some kind of resistance.
We still have rights but the question is how long will that be the status quo?
I am pleased to find out that you are Canadian as well if my understanding on this is incorrect please correct.

Doc Sandoz

You are correct Mr Chibbs, for the foreseeable future, at this point my best defence is to use the knowledge that I have gained from the forum, studies and try to present a logical reasoning for my not getting the gene therapy.
This may be the equivalent to trying to douse the flames of Hell with an armful of snowballs, but the times we are living in very much are like 1934 to 1945. The world was saved by an alliance of the worlds countries, unfortunately there is no allies coming to save us in this scenario so we need to do whatever we can for some kind of resistance.
We still have rights but the question is how long will that be the status quo?
I am pleased to find out that you are Canadian as well if my understanding on this is incorrect please correct.
Wow, the more i read about Canada and Europe the more thankful I am I moved back to MT. Even inquiring about vaccine status here is a violation of law whether its done by state officials, in commerce or by an employer. In short, you can't be banned from anywhere and, if anyone hassles you, you can tell them to sod off and they can't do anything about it. In fact, you can bring legal action against them for illegal discrimination. It's the toughest law in the country.

I guess Uncle Joe (Stalin) may try to ban interstate car travel for the un-poisoned. I don't think that will go over very well out west. Will they put feds at every hiway that leaves the state? Somehow I don't think Wyoming, Idaho or the Dakotas will be keen on guarding their borders.

Last edited:

mrchibbs

Wow, the more i read about Canada and Europe the more thankful I am I moved back to MT. Even inquiring about vaccine status here is a violation of law whether its done by state officials, in commerce or by an employer. In short, you can't be banned from anywhere and, if anyone hassles you, you can tell them to sod off and they can't do anything about it. In fact, you can bring legal action against them for illegal discrimination. It's the toughest law in the country.

I guess Uncle Joe (Stalin) may try to ban interstate car travel for the un-poisoned. I don't think that will go over very well out west. Will they put feds at every hiway that leaves the state? Somehow I don't think Wyoming, Idaho or the Dakotas will be keen on guarding their borders.

Goddam I want to move to Montana all of a sudden.

Rick K

If there is any law left in Canada then this form should save you from the vax. It shreds the whole plandemic.

Attachments

• Notice-of-Liability-Employees.pdf
    256.6 KB · Views: 39

Rick K

J.R.K

If there is any law left in Canada then this form should save you from the vax. It shreds the whole plandemic.
You are so correct Rick K the biggest question is ,”if there are any non corrupted members of the legal system that will understand or care about this global RICO case”.

Jinju

Well, I have a premonition that they will not permit either of those for the 'unjabbed' either. What is happening here seems unbelievable but not surprising given what has been going on since March 2020.
I was thinking of moving to Alberta but they backtracked at the last minute.

@Doc Sandoz - I am considering moving to the US too but visa is a huge obstacle.

Folks in Canada, please keep posting about what you think is going on and whether we can collectively do something about it (if that is even possible). I am pretty cut off from sane society - I live in a city and all my friends/extended family have moved over to the dark side.

Rick K

Well, I have a premonition that they will not permit either of those for the 'unjabbed' either. What is happening here seems unbelievable but not surprising given what has been going on since March 2020.
I was thinking of moving to Alberta but they backtracked at the last minute.

@Doc Sandoz - I am considering moving to the US too but visa is a huge obstacle.

Folks in Canada, please keep posting about what you think is going on and whether we can collectively do something about it (if that is even possible). I am pretty cut off from sane society - I live in a city and all my friends/extended family have moved over to the dark side.
Doc is in a fortunate location but if you read what Bidumb did yesterday about people like us being considered domestic terrorists you should see the writing on the wall for the U.S. In general things are no better there.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom