Canada to Require Vaccination Passports for Air & Train Travel Within Country

Progesterone

I know a news reporter who just did a news story about this. He said he couldn't find a single person in the airport (who disagreed with this new air travel policy) to speak into the camera because they were all afraid of being persecuted for their opinion. His story only included people who were all for it, and they were very easy to find.

We're done.

We had a good run, folks...

NWO got us good on this one.

Well executed plan.

Bravo.

Pistachio

Even Alberta has backtracked on their decision to ease restrictions... what a shame. Is there any sensible place left in Canada?
They've spent decades stacking our media and government with communists and freemasons. Now they are pulling the plug on the old world order. All sleeper agents playing their roles, even Jason Kenney. He's clearly been compromised.

Don

Canada has always been very compliant, the only exception I have seen in the last few decades is anti logging protests and native rights land issues protest. Canada is a jab loving country and trust big government way too much. I think we have had it too easy and now we pay. I dont know many who are not jabbed now, and was so surprised how fast they all got jabbed. The media reports 71% jabbed with a lower # having their second shot. Most of the public (my family included) are all for forced jabbing.

L

Lord Cola

@Rick K @Progesterone @kaydeegee
That's terrible. Recently I heard a Canadian guy talk about going to a restaurant in - I think - Vancouver that only accepted payments through QR codes. Talked about how convenient it was and actually preferred it to the conventional methods of payment, like it was a "normal" opinion to have. Didn't seem to care at all about the problems that will arise from it.

Rick K

@Rick K @Progesterone @kaydeegee
That's terrible. Recently I heard a Canadian guy talk about going to a restaurant in - I think - Vancouver that only accepted payments through QR codes. Talked about how convenient it was and actually preferred it to the conventional methods of payment, like it was a "normal" opinion to have. Didn't seem to care at all about the problems that will arise from it.
I believe it's always been a given that Canadians would just roll over for whatever. I was living in the States during 9-11 and watched how fast Canada joined up with Americans in going to Afghanistan when it seemed so clear to me that this was an internal operation. How many Canadian soldiers died for this? Whenever someone wants to enact some farcical notion here the response is "oh sure eh, how's your mum?"

J.R.K

This is unfortunate I have a friend that is planning to move to Alberta for the reason that is does not have all the draconian measures that Ontario has. This does not bode well for anyone concerned.

afascianado

Attachments

• A055C0FF-7386-42AC-AF8A-4024E87D9E76.jpeg
    A055C0FF-7386-42AC-AF8A-4024E87D9E76.jpeg
    498 KB · Views: 7

nieciadunn

I live in Canada. I’m floored by the rate at which this has escalated. I never thought they would restrict air travel, and things like restaurants. Deeply disturbing and has left me questioning everything I thought about this country in terms of freedoms, etc.

J.R.K

I live in Canada. I’m floored by the rate at which this has escalated. I never thought they would restrict air travel, and things like restaurants. Deeply disturbing and has left me questioning everything I thought about this country in terms of freedoms, etc.
Nice to meet your acquaintance nieciadunn!
I know where you are coming from on these restrictions. I have to wonder and be very disappointed in our justice and legal system for not taking these people to task for coercion, crimes against humanity and unlawful detention of human rights.
I personally will not get vaccinated for the simple reason that the reward for getting treated is something that was taken from me without any just cause or valid scientific reasons.
I am leaning towards the thought now that this is a coup d’ état on what remains of a democratic western world on a global basis.
I think those that are for these gene therapy treatments and the so called vaccine passports need to ask a question to those issuing them, that being:
What are the requirements for me to keep this passport valid?
We have already seen with the ACCESS deal that they are willing to bypass all safety testing in regards to any gene therapy related to the SARS COV -2 virus (if you are in the group that believes that one exists).

This sets a very dangerous precedent one that has put us on a slippery slope in which I am unsure if there is any hope of recovery.
There is an idea that an upcoming election will change things, however at this point I have yet to see any opposition from any party on these draconian measures that violate so much of what we used to fight to uphold in this once great country. We are living in dark times my friend. I cannot believe that so many would willingly roll up there sleeves to become a guinea pig for a reward that was supposed to be ours as an automatic right for being Canadian.

J.R.K

I believe it's always been a given that Canadians would just roll over for whatever. I was living in the States during 9-11 and watched how fast Canada joined up with Americans in going to Afghanistan when it seemed so clear to me that this was an internal operation. How many Canadian soldiers died for this? Whenever someone wants to enact some farcical notion here the response is "oh sure eh, how's your mum?"
I will agree the majority do just rollover on command. However there also those who are critical thinking and this question has to be (or should be) rolling around in many of our heads right now.

View: https://youtu.be/Fj6AsHDztMY

johnsmith

Isn't there a way around all of this? Can't we just join a particular religion, or get an exemption due to a health condition?

It would be extremely unethical to prevent people from flying or crossing the boarder because they can't get vaxed due to their religious beliefs or a health condition.

Last edited:

J.R.K

Isn't there a way around all of this? Can't we just join a particular religion, or get an exemption due to a health condition?

It would be extremely unethical to prevent people from flying or crossing the boarder because they can't get vaxed due to their religious beliefs or a health condition.
I think the powers that be want to give the appearance that they are compassionate and understanding. However their actions appear to show no sign of ethics or an appreciation for science from virologists or immunologists.
That being said if you can find a way my friend please share, and I promise I will do the same.

Rick K

I will agree the majority do just rollover on command. However there also those who are critical thinking and this question has to be (or should be) rolling around in many of our heads right now.

View: https://youtu.be/Fj6AsHDztMY

A righteous video, unfortunately so few see it his way. If one third of Canadians had his passion then the lampposts would be full.

J.R.K

A righteous video, unfortunately so few see it his way. If one third of Canadians had his passion then the lampposts would be full.
You are right @Rick K and the powers that be are also aware, they are having an easy time here and the turning of the vaxxed against the unvaccinated is turning out to be a natural thing.
But I myself do find that the vaccinated I encounter are not that pushy on the issue for the most part, actually the vast majority of them are understanding and respect my point of view, that being said I live in a rural area and do not encounter a lot of people from heavy urban areas.
But I am still of the mind that the vaccine passport is a major goal to achieve for this NWO to come fully to fruition, complete data on every person and financial control over all their daily purchases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom