Bounce want to lose weight

Bounce

Forum Supporter
Dear Forum,

I don't pay 5€ a month for nothing (haha), so I would like your tips on losing weight. As quickly but also as comfortably as possible.

My data:
187cm tall
96.1 kilograms (211.864 lb)

My thyroid levels are all fine, but maybe I have a cortisol problem or something similar. I eat about 2500kcal a day and have been putting on weight lately.

I now do weight training 3-4x a week with a small cardio session afterwards.

I eat eggs, rice, fish, meat, carrots and fruit but i also eat sometimes sweets or cake. In all relatively peaty, but I've cut down on sugar recently. Which is supposed to be counterproductive in terms of metabolism, but because the scales were showing more and more, I didn't know what to do.

Of course, you often underestimate your calorie intake, so I'm now going to count it precisely.

I look forward to any valuable tips that help me and send you my best regards from Berlin.

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_144539_762-01.jpeg
    IMG_20231203_144539_762-01.jpeg
    201.3 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_20231203_144617_810-01.jpeg
    IMG_20231203_144617_810-01.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Michael Mohn

Stop working out, completely.
Go straight to comfort.
Find a meaningful activity, gardening, tinkering, fishing, can be a sport but only something you enjoy, not for fitness.
Eat what you like, just keep the Pufa down.
Get enough light exposure, especially in winter.
You look good.
A little bit too much man boobs from these chest workouts.
Maybe try some pregnenolone.

Dear Forum,

I don't pay 5€ a month for nothing (haha), so I would like your tips on losing weight. As quickly but also as comfortably as possible.

My data:
187cm tall
96.1 kilograms (211.864 lb)

My thyroid levels are all fine, but maybe I have a cortisol problem or something similar. I eat about 2500kcal a day and have been putting on weight lately.

I now do weight training 3-4x a week with a small cardio session afterwards.

I eat eggs, rice, fish, meat, carrots and fruit but i also eat sometimes sweets or cake. In all relatively peaty, but I've cut down on sugar recently. Which is supposed to be counterproductive in terms of metabolism, but because the scales were showing more and more, I didn't know what to do.

Of course, you often underestimate your calorie intake, so I'm now going to count it precisely.

I look forward to any valuable tips that help me and send you my best regards from Berlin.
I love your smiley face! That made me laugh! I am really successful in my “Peaty” weight loss endeavors and have documented my experiences in the two threads below…

“Starches increase the stress hormones, interfering with progesterone and thyroid.”
-Ray Peat

"When starch is well cooked, and eaten with some fat and the essential nutrients, it's safe, except that it's more likely than sugar to produce fat, and isn't as efficient for mineral balance. -Ray Peat

"Appetite should be the basic guide. When your liver has enough glycogen stored, sweet things aren't appetizing" -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom