Being both energetic and sexually dominant ?

I have noticed that my sexual attractions vary in two phases:

-I am "slow", tired, low energy, headache etc. Typically when I'm sick, very tired after a lot of stress etc.
BUT, I fantasize about being dominant, I want to **** the pretty girl in my class with big ***s, fantasize about dominating mature women etc.

-I am very energetic, "hypomanic", with a lot of energy for sports, creativity etc.
BUT I fantasize about being dominated, feminized, etc.

Don't judge me, but I'd like to get rid of this ambuvalence that makes me anxious, and definitely tend towards the first case, but I'm disturbed by the prospect of having to transform into a bear to be normally masculine.

Incidentally, I've noticed that a lot of people who fantasize about being dominated/sodomized/feminized are actually quite dominant/manic/masculine. in everyday life.

Why this polarity? can you help me to obtain high energy while avoiding falling into obscure atavisms?

Immanency

@ValeryZeSpanich many of things you mentionned match my experiences,some do not,

from my experience Higher DHT is associated with dominating sexual tendencies, feeling slow,and sometimes to slow wich can be experience as "low energy"

low enough DHT with higher E2 can be associated with feeling very energetic,quick,exited,and if the E2 rise to high relative to DHT submissive tendencies

redsun

I have noticed that my sexual attractions vary in two phases:

-I am "slow", tired, low energy, headache etc. Typically when I'm sick, very tired after a lot of stress etc.
BUT, I fantasize about being dominant, I want to **** the pretty girl in my class with big ***s, fantasize about dominating mature women etc.

-I am very energetic, "hypomanic", with a lot of energy for sports, creativity etc.
BUT I fantasize about being dominated, feminized, etc.

Don't judge me, but I'd like to get rid of this ambuvalence that makes me anxious, and definitely tend towards the first case, but I'm disturbed by the prospect of having to transform into a bear to be normally masculine.

Incidentally, I've noticed that a lot of people who fantasize about being dominated/sodomized/feminized are actually quite dominant/manic/masculine. in everyday life.

Why this polarity? can you help me to obtain high energy while avoiding falling into obscure atavisms?
Your mistake is you falsely associate a high-energy, manic state as ideal. This is not and never was ideal. This is an hyperadrenergic state, which is associated with movement. Not just physical movement but also mental movement. The mind races, the body is overly energized and restless, you may have a lot of energy but this is a stressful , feminine energy. This is what sympathetic dominance is. Women naturally are more restless, and nervous and prone to manic disorders and hyperstimulation. This is partly due to their hormones. Theres nothing wrong with this and this is what makes women who they are. But if you are a man and are in this state, you are very feminine (and thus instinctively fantasize about being sexually dominated) and possibly feel homosexual tendencies as well.

There is no polarity. Actual masculine men do not fantasize about being dominated. If on the surface they appear masculine but do want to be dominated, know that this is simply a mask to hide their overly feminine energy to avoid ridicule.

Masculine energy and thus men move more slowly, are more calm physically (less restless movement) and this goes for the mind as well. It may seem like lethargy but it is not. It is the heavy masculine energy that keeps men grounded. Men naturally are less anxious and prone to overstimulation. They also instinctively fantasize about dominance, not just sexual but also in regards power and status.

This is actually what is going on here. You likely are sympathetic dominant and possibly have high estrogen (though thats not a requirement) and/or low androgens especially DHT. For whatever reason you only feel this state when you are chronically stressed.

This is probably because you are getting adrenal burnout which brings you out of that sympathetic dominance temporarily which naturally leaves you stuck in a parasympathetic dominant, more masculine state. But you do not retain normal energy levels because your overstressed system leaves you fatigued as well. You fall back into a slow moving masculine energy but you are overly fatigued and low energy because it only happens when you burnout.

Last edited:
OP
ValeryZeSpanich
Your mistake is you falsely associate a high-energy, manic state as ideal. This is not and never was ideal. This is an hyperadrenergic state, which is associated with movement. Not just physical movement but also mental movement. The mind races, the body is overly energized and restless, you may have a lot of energy but this is a stressful , feminine energy. This is what sympathetic dominance is. Women naturally are more restless, and nervous and prone to manic disorders and hyperstimulation. This is partly due to their hormones. Theres nothing wrong with this and this is what makes women who they are. But if you are a man and are in this state, you are very feminine (and thus instinctively fantasize about being sexually dominated) and possibly feel homosexual tendencies as well.

There is no polarity. Actual masculine men do not fantasize about being dominated. If on the surface they appear masculine but do want to be dominated, know that this is simply a mask to hide their overly feminine energy to avoid ridicule.

Masculine energy and thus men move more slowly, are more calm physically (less restless movement) and this goes for the mind as well. It may seem like lethargy but it is not. It is the heavy masculine energy that keeps men grounded. Men naturally are less anxious and prone to overstimulation. They also instinctively fantasize about dominance, not just sexual but also in regards power and status.

This is actually what is going on here. You likely are sympathetic dominant and possibly have high estrogen (though thats not a requirement) and/or low androgens especially DHT. For whatever reason you only feel this state when you are chronically stressed.

This is probably because you are getting adrenal burnout which brings out of that sympathetic dominance temporarily which naturally leaves you stuck in a parasympathetic dominant, more masculine state. But you do not retain normal energy levels because your overstressed system leaves you fatigued as well. You fall back into a slow moving masculine energy but you are overly fatigued and low energy because it only happens when you burnout.
Thanks.
You are right. I did some tests and indeed my testosterone and estradiol are high, but my DHT is low.
I'm also naturally very hypomanic.

I don't have access to exemestane or any other ai, do you think large amounts of certain nutrients might be enough to lower estrogen (vitamin e?)
Do you also have other nutrients or a particular way of eating that could help me reduce aromatase and sympathetic activity as much as possible?

OP
ValeryZeSpanich
@ValeryZeSpanich many of things you mentionned match my experiences,some do not,

from my experience Higher DHT is associated with dominating sexual tendencies, feeling slow,and sometimes to slow wich can be experience as "low energy"

low enough DHT with higher E2 can be associated with feeling very energetic,quick,exited,and if the E2 rise to high relative to DHT submissive tendencies
ditto

redsun

Thanks.
You are right. I did some tests and indeed my testosterone and estradiol are high, but my DHT is low.
I'm also naturally very hypomanic.

I don't have access to exemestane or any other ai, do you think large amounts of certain nutrients might be enough to lower estrogen (vitamin e?)
Do you also have other nutrients or a particular way of eating that could help me reduce aromatase and sympathetic activity as much as possible?
Choline is a major nutrient for this and you should get 800mg a day or more, as acetylcholine helps reduce adrenal hyperactivity. Eggs are the best source. Zinc intake should be around 20-25mg a day. Copper 1-2mg. Calcium around 800-1g a day with dairy being the best source. Iodine around the RDA of 150mcg. Eggs and milk are the best source of iodine. Starch/fruits to get plenty of carbs to control stress response.

So food wise, this would be accomplished by eggs and red meat/dark meat, 2-3 servings of dairy for calcium, potatoes, rice, other starches (dont consume too much wheat products though some is fine), fruits/fruit juice and sugars. Avoid vegetable oils. Some nuts and seeds can be high in DHT inhibitors so I would avoid those. But you do need vitamin E. A single drop of haidut's tocovit or another vitamin E oil will provide you physiological doses of E. You want to avoid excess E.

You are going to need to track on cronometer to make sure you are reaching that amount of choline and other nutrients. Eggs have the most choline but meat, milk also have some. So you need to track and see. Potatoes also have a little.

Last edited:
OP
ValeryZeSpanich
@redsun What is the problem with vitamin e?

Aren't men supposed to be the "sender" sex?.

Otherwise, how to be charismatic while being low in energy? I'm the most charismatic, with the best patter, when I'm just manic or even pissed off.
When I'm very relaxed, when I've slept well or when my e2 goes down a lot (blood test in support), I just don't want to say anything, and respond succinctly to other people's questions with a voice and a monotonous look .

OP
ValeryZeSpanich
@ValeryZeSpanich hello,how do you measure your charisma?do you have more sex with more gorgeous women when you are "just manic or even pissed off."?
It's not just a woman's issue, it's with everyone in general.

To measure my charisma is quite simple.
-If my way of speaking is "melodic", fluid, and humor comes easily -> charismatic.

-If I have to force myself to talk to others and I seem monotonous, unable to be humorous or even hold an interesting conversation -> not charismatic.

Yes, it's easier with women when I'm manic, except possibly those who talk to themselves naturally.
I can make humor by "cynizing" what they recontent in an innocent way.
I do not know if it's clear

Jonk

It's not just a woman's issue, it's with everyone in general.

To measure my charisma is quite simple.
-If my way of speaking is "melodic", fluid, and humor comes easily -> charismatic.

-If I have to force myself to talk to others and I seem monotonous, unable to be humorous or even hold an interesting conversation -> not charismatic.

Yes, it's easier with women when I'm manic, except possibly those who talk to themselves naturally.
I can make humor by "cynizing" what they recontent in an innocent way.
I do not know if it's clear
Maybe it's something underlying like a gut issue. Sometimes when people get their stress hormones down they get sleepy, and like Ray Peat talked about it takes energy to relax. Having chronically raised stress levels could make it feel like you're more charismatic, but I'm guessing being in a more calm state your priorities change even if subconsciously.

redsun

@redsun What is the problem with vitamin e?

Aren't men supposed to be the "sender" sex?.

Otherwise, how to be charismatic while being low in energy? I'm the most charismatic, with the best patter, when I'm just manic or even pissed off.
When I'm very relaxed, when I've slept well or when my e2 goes down a lot (blood test in support), I just don't want to say anything, and respond succinctly to other people's questions with a voice and a monotonous look .
No problem with it. But you should take it in physiological doses, meaning at less than the RDA which is like 15mg or 22 IU. Its not good to chronically take large amounts of any vitamin from a supplement especially fat solubles.

You change up the diet the way I suggested your energy should be more stable while not being erratic. Thats the whole point. And yes man are supposed to be the initiators. But what you need is stable energy. You need to stop thinking you need to be overtly emotional and enthusiastic when interacting with people. If you are very monotonous that is not good either but when you are grounded and in a more masculine energy your are not going to be so quick to flap your gums.

It doesnt mean you cant interact. It means you will do more listening instead of talking. But like I already said before you need to get the energy without being in a feminine, estrogenic state so you have the initiative you need to do things and interact while you are in a more grounded masculine state. Your issue is your energy is too low when crashing so when you are more calm you are also too lethargic. You need to be grounded but with stable energy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom