Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic

See above regarding deadly energy
All seeing eye
It’s more than likely on a latitude / longitude that gets them all excited

Listen dear Perry
I’m not trying to convince you.
I’m very glad you’re on this thread.
And for folks who are just coming around -
Those just awakening to the possibility of this evil
Let’s encourage them
Not trip them up.

1 John 5:19

Hugs.

I think you're letting your imagination run away with you.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

ThinPicking

How is that full-on evil?
Well it's a United Nations compound for a start. Via the trust, Lucifer's had a seat in that racket since its outset. Then there's the birds eye appearance of this monstrosity in Senegal.

goblinbrain.jpg

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Well it's a United Nations compound for a start. Via the trust, Lucifer's had a seat in that racket since its outset. Then there's the birds eye appearance of this monstrosity in Senegal.

View attachment 42838
Yes.
Lucis Trust

I believe you can still find on the website where they credit Lucifer as light or something of that sort.

I’m at work so here’s the website link for curious minds-

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Great soundtrack on that, one for your kids.
This is voice recognition so forgive any grammatical mistakes but no this is from a creator called elusive truth off of YouTube he’s out of the mountains of North Carolina and his stuff is pretty abstract but really good.

Hugh Johnson

i'm not understanding you there... are you saying the kabbalah isnt inherently bad and is just knowledge that can be used for good or bad? if so its kinda odd that you'd be surprised at kabbalah comments under the current nature of the regime .. (??
I have studied it a bit and it seems biased towards good.

Perry Staltic

is that thing supposed to be a counterclockwise spin symbolic of deadly orgone energy that they supposedly feed off of

When I was a kid my sister used to call these orgon accumulators. They're everywhere. Can't you just feel the evil?

equipment-electrical-substation-soviet-kv-72705781.jpg

Regina

OP
Peatful

Peatful

tankasnowgod

This is a
Wow…

Not too long at all.
Worth it:

View: https://youtu.be/Bh1yluRsmPk

You can see all of Bonnachi's testimony transcribed in "The Franklin Coverup" by John DeCamp. DeCamp includes more, like a page from Bonnachi's diary where he wrote backwards (you can read it if you hold it up to a mirror).

And as DeCamp said in the intro, there is no doubt that Bonnachi and Alisha Owen were abused as children, even if some don't want to believe the abuse involved very high profile politicians and other famous people.

Michael Aquino is a name that is brought up by Bonnachi, and Cathy O'Brien, and in the Presidio allegations. With a lot of commonalities between people who didn't know each other making similar accusations, and getting over verifiable details 100% correct, it does paint a very sinister picture of what has been happening "behind the scenes" with some of the most trusted people and offices in society.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

You can see all of Bonnachi's testimony transcribed in "The Franklin Coverup" by John DeCamp. DeCamp includes more, like a page from Bonnachi's diary where he wrote backwards (you can read it if you hold it up to a mirror).

And as DeCamp said in the intro, there is no doubt that Bonnachi and Alisha Owen were abused as children, even if some don't want to believe the abuse involved very high profile politicians and other famous people.

Michael Aquino is a name that is brought up by Bonnachi, and Cathy O'Brien, and in the Presidio allegations. With a lot of commonalities between people who didn't know each other making similar accusations, and getting over verifiable details 100% correct, it does paint a very sinister picture of what has been happening "behind the scenes" with some of the most trusted people and offices in society.
Yes.

ThinPicking

This is a
Wow…

Not too long at all.
Worth it:

View: https://youtu.be/Bh1yluRsmPk

And then there’s this from @TheCalciumCad

After sex trafficking->
Child sacrifice

View: https://twitter.com/IlMelhor/status/1575234542952419329?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1575234542952419329%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=

Don’t say you never knew. Or don’t believe.

"to keep the ball of evil going"
"social armageddon"
:pensive:

DeCamp includes more, like a page from Bonnachi's diary where he wrote backwards (you can read it if you hold it up to a mirror).
This theme of things running in reverse comes up a lot hey.

Life is strange man 🤷‍♂️

tankasnowgod

This theme of things running in reverse comes up a lot hey.

Life is strange man 🤷‍♂️
"Running in reverse" is one thing.

However, writing in reverse (by hand) is something else. And not just a word or two, but multiple paragraphs and pages.

ThinPicking

"Running in reverse" is one thing.

However, writing in reverse (by hand) is something else. And not just a word or two, but multiple paragraphs and pages.
Time... and space I guess :shock:

In the same way optics reveal we see the world upside down and our brains correct it. Imagine the arrow of time is pointing the other way for them, they're moving backwards and their brains correct it, assuming they have any agency remaining. The apparent orchestration of events in the world could be a temporal artifact of sorts.

I guess the same could be true of space itself and that which occupies it. The other side of a reversing mirror.

God only knows. I shouldn't be wondering.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom