Awakening to the Occult. Sacrifice. Hatred. Symbolism. And our future.

Peatful

Although connected-
this is beyond Covid. Gates. Klaus. Chemtrails. Vxx. Pedophilia. Etc etc.

I’m starting with two videos.

One starts with a public satanic ritual from 1933 in Chicago.

The other is about English occultist Aleister Crowley.
His evil. And his modern day influence on us all (Beatles. Jay Z. Bowie. RHCP. Et al)

I know many of you are waking up to this truth.

Know thy enemy:

Know thy enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles, you will never be defeated. When you are ignorant of the enemy but know yourself, your chances of winning or losing are equal. If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are sure to be defeated in every battle.

View: https://youtu.be/fvJWOqKCAwg

View: https://youtu.be/qoCZTRYgh3Y

@JamesGatz
You’ll like the Crowley one especially

Please participate
Even if it seems like a stretch- it’s probably not
And if you’re a skeptic
I especially want you in here

Best.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Is it being implied that that's an occult ceremony with the queen? It may have just been a traditional Welsh ceremony. They were singing a christian hymn
I haven’t watched
But
I don’t want this to distract from the big idea

Many royals are deep into the occult.
Phillip, Andrew and Charles….
Freemason. Eugenicists. Pedophiles.

JamesGatz

Yea - A LOT of these masons are openly Luciferians

This is Albert Pike: 33rd degree FM who planned WWI, WWII, and WWIII (who also founded the KKK amongst other things)

D4569382-F8A7-4E12-887B-7AE7F11756CA.png

Karl Marx (also 33rd Degree FM) was also a Luciferian - not to mention he also liked to abuse young boys

4C510152-9BC2-4201-99D9-2649BFAD19D5.gif

I have TONS MORE stuff I'll post later - but interestingly enough even besides the masons the other groups tied into the elitists are Luciferians - I'll post a lot more later

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Karl Marx (also 33rd Degree FM) was also a Luciferian - not to mention he also liked to abuse young boys
This is an important mention.

Aleister would sodomize and sacrifice up to 150 boys a year.

This goes beyond abuse or perverted sex.

It’s satanic sacrifice.

Feeding the Beast.

5LGreenback

Interesting thread. I'm new to this forum but maybe this (5 hour) Altiyan Childs video has been discussed previously? (Exposing freemasonry and some occult practices and literature)

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yhv9ZMby68Ig/

Like many things in the past couple of years, I first saw this video and thought it was a pretty much absurd. But over time and more researching, I've come to believe not only is most of what he stated true, but he's only scratching the surface.

Osukhan

Interesting thread. I'm new to this forum but maybe this (5 hour) Altiyan Childs video has been discussed previously? (Exposing freemasonry and some occult practices and literature)

Like many things in the past couple of years, I first saw this video and thought it was a pretty much absurd. But over time and more researching, I've come to believe not only is most of what he stated true, but he's only scratching the surface.

i feel the same way, wouldnt have believed this just a few years back but now....

OP
Peatful

Peatful

I return to this important piece every so often. Ie: the Disney images

One of the many things I value about him and his methodical teaching- is he WAS a freemason.
Such authority.

It’s a must watch when one is ready or willing to be open minded.

5LGreenback

Yes I've watched it twice now. I don't necessarily like or agree with his message of hopelessness to be able to stop what's coming.

I've also noticed most versions of this video now on the net have the preview section of the moive "A Gray State" removed, which is unfortunate.

Edit- I should also note, as much as I think Childs his video is informative, I have some concerns about it.

-As mentioned, his message is mostly one of hopelessness in winning the battle, but may be using Christ/ salvation as a way to lure people in.

-He mentions the importance of masonic/ satanic symbolism hidden in plain sight all around us. Yet in his very video, he has formed a subtle triangle with the curtains in the background. He is wearing black and white, similar to the famous black and white checkerboard floors of the freemasons. He speaks constantly about the one eye symbolism being flaunted around us, yet much of his video, he has one eye covered by his hair while speaking to the camera.

-Lastly, he fails to mention what people and what religion appear to have started freemasonry.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank you @Peatful, this is truly valuable information. I perceived from a very young age that something was very wrong in the world and finally in my 50’s I’m starting to understand things better. My husband felt the same. It’s no good to just go with the flow and bury our heads in the sand so to speak. We really need to fully wake up and face the evil that surrounds us. There’s definitely a battle of good and evil happening and it’s imperative we take a stand. I would not have believed this 5 years ago.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Thank you @Peatful, this is truly valuable information. I perceived from a very young age that something was very wrong in the world and finally in my 50’s I’m starting to understand things better. My husband felt the same. It’s no good to just go with the flow and bury our heads in the sand so to speak. We really need to fully wake up and face the evil that surrounds us. There’s definitely a battle of good and evil happening and it’s imperative we take a stand. I would not have believed this 5 years ago.
Reminds me of:

…take up the full armor of God,
so that you will be able to resist in the evil day,
and having done everything,
to stand firm.

Mary Lyn

I think there are quite a few who are controlled opposition. They give us some truths then say there is nothing we can do - it is going to happen.

Perry Staltic

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WUtGN2rdyw

Just because she's all up in the headlines..

FWIW, this was an ancient Welsh ceremony performed by Christian Druids in which Princess Elizabeth was made a Welsh bard (before she became queen). This was done to "quell Welsh nationalism during the war by affiliating Elizabeth more closely with Wales."

"Princess Elizabeth becomes a bard in ancient Welsh ceremony.

"Druids raise the ancient and sacred sword above their heads for the ceremony at the National Eisteddfod of Wales at Dyffryn Park. High angle shots of the ceremony in progress. Princess Elizabeth (later Queen Elizabeth II), dressed in ancient robes, is led to the Arch Druid to become a bard, everyone applauds her. M/S as a lady-in-waiting adjusts the ancient head-dress for Princess Elizabeth. She walks from the ceremony. C/U of Princess Elizabeth dressed in the robes of a novitiate. M/S as the Arch Druid drinks from the "Horn of Plenty". C/U individual shots of various druids in the ancient white costume of the calling. Various shots of the ceremony"

Last edited:
OP
Peatful

Peatful

D04D0314-BCDA-45EE-93C1-D51349329E16.png

Blossom

Forum Supporter
@Perry Staltic
I wonder how many people simply think this is all just quaint ancient custom and don’t realize the pagan gods are demons?

Perry Staltic

@Perry Staltic
I wonder how many people simply think this is all just quaint ancient custom and don’t realize the pagan gods are demons?

The fact that they were singing a christian hymn somewhat suggests that they had turned from worshiping pagan gods. Maintaining prior outward forms can be a snare, but if done from a pure heart the holy spirit sanctifies everything. That kind of worldly/spiritual admixture is prevalent throughout the christian world. I have no means of judging where they were at spiritually, but I seriously doubt there was any occultic intent. Just spiritual ignorance, perhaps.

JamesGatz

" Kabbalah is the mysticism that Freemasonry is based on, and they are inseparable. The kabbalists completely have taken over the secret society several hundreds of years ago, and are using it to control the world now. They worship the same gods. The secret society is a system and order of controlling the participants through Kabbalah. You may think of Kabbalah as the software, and Freemasonry as one of the hardware to use it and deliver it."

“The true philosophy, known and practiced by Solomon, is the basis on which Masonry is founded.” — (Albert Pike, Freemason of the 33rd and last Degree, “Morals and Dogma of the Ancient and Accepted Rite of Freemasonry”, 1871, L.H. Jenkins Inc., p. 785.)

80240C17-FA79-47FB-970C-989DF99EFD38.jpeg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom