Indian Bodybuilding Villagers Doing GOMAD(Gallon Of Milk A Day)

lampofred

if you're not doing GOMAD then you're not Peating TBH

lampofred

Most look overweight but with muscles to me.

I think in traditional Indian thought a six pack is considered a sign of emaciation. Being slightly padded with fat but muscular is considered optimal.

But the bananas are probably overloading them with way too much serotonin than optimal, and that many almonds will probably greatly increase PUFA stores and slow metabolism

Gone Peating

if you're not doing GOMAD then you're not Peating TBH
XhAD9Wd32dteguxE7

Lol, didn’t Peat say he only drinks 3 quarts a day typically

how do you digest all those milk in a day.

I can only do half liter most of the time ultra-heat treated.

But depends on the kind of milk, i can do a liter like raw carabaos.

But more than that its watery stool or having an urge that will explode.

SOMO

how do you digest all those milk in a day.

I can only do half liter most of the time ultra-heat treated.

But depends on the kind of milk, i can do a liter like raw carabaos.

But more than that its watery stool or having an urge that will explode.

Inability to digest milk is a sign of small intestine issues.
The more milk you drink, the better your body (and that dreaded "microbiome") will adapt.

Also I guarantee if these bodybuilders ate less ghee/butter and drank SKIM MILK instead of whole milk, they would have the same muscle mass, but less fat.

Last edited:
@SOMO

if there is small intestine issues, what is the solution?

And by the way im still experimenting trial and error. There are brands of UHT milk that my stomach does not like.

RealNeat

Considering the amount of equipment here either their food or their regimen isn't working too well. They seem to be going for reps. If you notice most of the ones who lift the heavier weights are bulkier, probably from less reps, more weight. Without at least some meat they won't reach their full potential.

Dante

Also steroids are cheap and freely available there.
Most indians don't know anything about steroids nor they take them.

I don't see any rice. Unless the liquid with the chunks they poor into the cups contains rice? Honestly I am not familiar with traditional indian cuisine. But still think it's different because they have a big focus on fruit.
India is very big and diverse country (more than 15 different languages with languages and their scripts varying from state to state) so there is no such thing as *the* indian diet. The diet varies from place to place.

CDT

Considering the amount of equipment here either their food or their regimen isn't working too well. They seem to be going for reps. If you notice most of the ones who lift the heavier weights are bulkier, probably from less reps, more weight. Without at least some meat they won't reach their full potential.
Love it when clueless people try to advocate their pitiful meat diets. You dont need meat to get big. People have been doing it for years.. Chicken is highly estrogenic, beef has too much heme iron, fish is carcinogenic, the list goes on. Even haidut informs viewers of the streams not to each too much protein and iron because it promotes overgrowth, cancer and a whole host of diseases.

Zigzag

Love it when clueless people try to advocate their pitiful meat diets. You dont need meat to get big. People have been doing it for years.. Chicken is highly estrogenic, beef has too much heme iron, fish is carcinogenic, the list goes on. Even haidut informs viewers of the streams not to each too much protein and iron because it promotes overgrowth, cancer and a whole host of diseases.
How am I supposed to hit 120+ grams of protein without meat?

boris

@CDT I never saw haidut advising people to eat low protein. Could you link to that? I found him to be rather a proponent of high protein, he sometimes talks about 200g+ protein per day to be beneficial.

redsun

Lol, why are you wanting to "hit" 120 grams of protein? In what realm do you need that much?

If you are not a literal manlet you need 100-120g and this slowly raises the more muscle you have. Thanks for stopping by though after not posting for 2 months and the first post you make is to provoke the vast majority of this forum that eats meat. Kudos

Runenight201

Haha those guys are cool. Maybe a little short sighted because all their focus is on training and work, but it’s readily apparent from the video that they have a good sense of purpose and camaraderie, all very important to living good lives and being happy. There is no desire to engage in negative vices which are detriment to self and society when such positive habits are instilled.

Korven

I think I'm going to try this diet out this summer as I desperately want to bulk up again.

It sounds great tbh:

Milk and banana smoothies + fruit and honey+ some hazelnuts for vitamin E and calories (very low in PUFA and tasty) + maybe some meat here and there

Most indians don't know anything about steroids nor they take them.

Bodybuilders in India do use steroids a lot. Deca, stanozalol and testosterones are freely available in every drugstore all across the country for pennies, those are made in India by pharma industry. In every gym I went in India I was offered a big box full of roids to choose of. Imported, mostly from Pakistan. Local made are available in drugstores.

Jib

I think I'm going to try this diet out this summer as I desperately want to bulk up again.

It sounds great tbh:

Milk and banana smoothies + fruit and honey+ some hazelnuts for vitamin E and calories (very low in PUFA and tasty) + maybe some meat here and there

I've been having a lot of 1% milk. Smoothies are: 1-2 bananas, milk, cocoa powder or frozen fruit, whey protein isolate and/or collagen, and a little salt. I also add a few grams of creatine and beta alanine. It's great.

I know Ray is not a fan of whey protein, but it's cheap, and helps me meet my protein needs, especially now that I'm ramping up my workouts. You can get 15lbs of whey protein isolate on eBay for about 8 dollars a pound. Very high quality as far as I can tell, no issues digesting. I'm tight on money so having cheap, quality protein is important for me. It's just how the market is right now, but whey seems to be the cheapest complete protein powder by far when buying in bulk quantities.

High milk consumption just covers so many bases. Not to mention it's cheap. Around here a gallon is under 4 dollars. Blending in protein, fruit, and anything else you can think of, will only add to the nutritive value and cost effectiveness.

I've been doing a lot of working out on the gym rings, and it's starting to show. I think milk is playing a huge, huge role in that. Not only in helping my muscles grow but to give me enough energy and stamina to work out in the first place. IMO milk is the golden ticket. For bulking up, general health, whatever. I quit milk for many years and the past several months I've started drinking it again, it's like I miraculously started to slowly recover and rebuild. It's been a very slow process but it's encouraging.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom