Indian Bodybuilding Villagers Doing GOMAD(Gallon Of Milk A Day)

Korven

I've been having a lot of 1% milk. Smoothies are: 1-2 bananas, milk, cocoa powder or frozen fruit, whey protein isolate and/or collagen, and a little salt. I also add a few grams of creatine and beta alanine. It's great.

I know Ray is not a fan of whey protein, but it's cheap, and helps me meet my protein needs, especially now that I'm ramping up my workouts. You can get 15lbs of whey protein isolate on eBay for about 8 dollars a pound. Very high quality as far as I can tell, no issues digesting. I'm tight on money so having cheap, quality protein is important for me. It's just how the market is right now, but whey seems to be the cheapest complete protein powder by far when buying in bulk quantities.

High milk consumption just covers so many bases. Not to mention it's cheap. Around here a gallon is under 4 dollars. Blending in protein, fruit, and anything else you can think of, will only add to the nutritive value and cost effectiveness.

I've been doing a lot of working out on the gym rings, and it's starting to show. I think milk is playing a huge, huge role in that. Not only in helping my muscles grow but to give me enough energy and stamina to work out in the first place. IMO milk is the golden ticket. For bulking up, general health, whatever. I quit milk for many years and the past several months I've started drinking it again, it's like I miraculously started to slowly recover and rebuild. It's been a very slow process but it's encouraging.

Awesome that you have had such positive results with milk! What benefits do you get from creatine and beta alanine? I remember taking creatine back in my young bodybuilding days and I always got pretty bloated lol.

I've had a similar experience with reintroducing milk. Last year I was very frail and weak after years of not eating enough/eating poorly and restricting things as a vegan, carnivore etc. I broke down and cried several times because this was supposed to be the prime years of life, but I was so weak and sick and stuck at home and couldn't really do anything.

Bringing milk back in my diet and drinking lots of it has made me a lot stronger and more resilient, not in the sense that I can lift heavy weights at the gym, but I can now take long walks, do some pushups, study for hours etc, and my body has the resources and energy to deal with the demands.

Love milk and ray peat.

Yeah whey protein is pretty hard to beat unless you can't digest it for a quality protein source. I used to eat a lot of fish in the past but it seems the quality of fish cannot always be guaranteed these days.

Jib

Awesome that you have had such positive results with milk! What benefits do you get from creatine and beta alanine? I remember taking creatine back in my young bodybuilding days and I always got pretty bloated lol.

Somehow, creatine isn't bloating me anymore. I'm doing about 5g a day on average, and do it in two divided doses of 2.5g. With both creatine and beta alanine I notice I'm less fatigued after working out, seem to recover faster, and also have more stamina and can do more reps while working out.

I'm going to try kefir again, just a little bit each day, maybe 1 or 2 cups, and see how that works out. My milk tolerance has gone way up, though it's taken months, and I can't do too much more than 1.5 cups at once without gas/bloating. But around that amount I seem to be perfectly fine now. I'd like to get up to a half gallon a day but we'll see. I'm hoping the kefir can help with that but I don't want to get too much lactic acid.

Yeah whey protein is pretty hard to beat unless you can't digest it for a quality protein source. I used to eat a lot of fish in the past but it seems the quality of fish cannot always be guaranteed these days.

Yep. I've been having a lot of tuna. It's lean, but very high in mercury, which can't be good. I max out at two scoops (around 60g) of whey protein a day. It really goes a long way in helping meet protein requirements. Not to mention 8g of protein in a cup of milk. So if I'm having at least a quart of milk a day, and two scoops of whey isolate, that's over 90g of protein. Add in some collagen and a little meat and that's not too bad at all.

Without whey and definitely without dairy I was craving and eating way too much meat. I still enjoy meat a lot but now I'm satiated with smaller portions as my protein is coming mostly from dairy. I used to eat a ton of beef and I don't think that's a great idea just because it has a ton of iron in it. I could easily eat an entire pound in one sitting back before I reintroduced milk into my diet.

Risingfire

I'd like to see the bodies of the guys talking trash on here. I suspect they're considerably worse than the guys in that video. Some of the guys look pretty good.

And the women really like them because they're more muscular.

Back
Top Bottom