RFK Jr. Wins Case Against U.S. Government For Vaccine Safety Violations

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
"Del Bigtree, founder of Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN), teamed up with Robert F. Kennedy Jr. to take on the U.S. government by filing suit against the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) for vaccine safety violations — and they won. This is big news for all concerned with the topic of vaccine safety. It turns out the federal agency has been neglecting their vaccine safety obligations for over 30 years. The lawsuit brought by RFK Jr. is evidence that “vaccine safety” as we know it is nothing more than a sham."

"Despite being charged with the responsibility of investigating and improving vaccine safety DHHS has apparently failed to meet even the most basic aspects of this duty by failing to file a single report for the past thirty years. Three decades have passed since NVICA was put into place, and DHHS has never so much as raised a finger towards vaccine safety — an issue which should be a top priority, especially given the fact that NVICA erases industry responsibility regarding vaccine injuries.

So not only is the government granting Big Pharma carte blanche on the matter of vaccine injury, yet another agency charged with protecting the public from vaccines has completely dropped the ball."

More at link:
RFK Jr. wins case against U.S. government for vaccine safety violations

Last edited:

burtlancast

Shouldn't these people be forced at least to give back their salaries ?
They clearly stole this money for 3 decades.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Shouldn't these people be forced at least to give back their salaries ?
They clearly stole this money for 3 decades.
We will need to flip your signature around to do that.

burtlancast

"When government money is involved, people go crazy"

Birdie

Thanks charlie. I knew of the case but didn't know about the outcome.
I don't watch tv so guess I missed the big announcements. :rolleyes:

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Birdie

Be surprised if this made it to TV.
Haha. I agree! I couldn't find the sarcasm emoji so used the one with rolled eyes.

Birdie

;) Guess this one would do. The wink... If anybody can point me to the sarcasm smiley would appreciate it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals