Two more cases of prion disease as a result of COVID-19 vaccines

Perry Staltic

There are immense amounts of radiation that come down in the rain, most of it alpha particles, but if those get ingested by animals after a rainstorm....

I haven't seen any evidence that radiation can misfold a protein as seen in prion diseases. But Dr David Brown of Cambridge did reproduce the characteristic misfolding by dosing cells with manganese.

Eberhardt

Purdy hypothsized that was due to tribes in PNG cooking with pots formed from parts from downed WWII airplanes that were made of alloys high in manganese.
I am not 100% about this but to my knowledge from the anthropology this was not done that much? Not saying that manganese might not cause it though.

Eberhardt

I wouldn't call it propaganda. It's simply a result of the sorry state of biomedical science. They first tried to blame kuru on a virus, but failed, so then came up with the infectious prion hypothesis because they are stuck in a flawed paradigm of trying to find an infectious agent for every disease. Hammers seeing everything as a nails.
0 is a fine number - but following up on this, any idea about the farmers who supposedly had eaten som of their own animals who got it, who then got the syndrom? was it misreporting? might the farmer also have suffered from the same manganese or radiation as his cattle? I dont expect you to know this but would be nice to know.

Eberhardt

I don't mean faith as a belief, but faith as an action. You can't excerise faith and be fearful at the same time. They're mutually exclusive. Faith is the opposite of fear.
This is obviously a sidetrack but how can you think that? now I might be misunderstanding what you are saying or defining something differently but... ok, faith as action? what does that imply ? Faith as in going through with something based on a conviction? because that sure can be done while you are afraid and is usually defined as courage (no sardonic tone ment)

Perry Staltic

I am not 100% about this but to my knowledge from the anthropology this was not done that much? Not saying that manganese might not cause it though.

I think we're talking about kuru, which was only found in the Fore tribe of PNG. Numerous other tribes throughout PNG were also cannabalistic, but didn't experience kuru like the Fore tribe did. So using pots made of manganese metal may have been limited to one tribe..

Perry Staltic

0 is a fine number - but following up on this, any idea about the farmers who supposedly had eaten som of their own animals who got it, who then got the syndrom? was it misreporting? might the farmer also have suffered from the same manganese or radiation as his cattle? I dont expect you to know this but would be nice to know.

I'm not aware of such cases so if you can link to them, that would be great.

Perry Staltic

This is obviously a sidetrack but how can you think that? now I might be misunderstanding what you are saying or defining something differently but... ok, faith as action? what does that imply ? Faith as in going through with something based on a conviction? because that sure can be done while you are afraid and is usually defined as courage (no sardonic tone ment)

Fear in that case can only be peripheral; it can't be the controlling force.

Eberhardt

I think we're talking about kuru, which was only found in the Fore tribe of PNG. Numerous other tribes throughout PNG were also cannabalistic, but didn't experience kuru like the Fore tribe did. So using pots made of manganese metal may have been limited to one tribe..
that is a point. I know it was only the Fore tribe and that it was (and sometimes still is) practiced by others. Now it wasnt actually cannibalism per se but a ritualistic licking of the corpses that was specific for this tribe. But the manganese could be a factor thats reasonable. I just thought the Fore tribe didnt do that too much? Also it might be the combination maybe if the actually did cook with it extensively. It would explain that they and not the other tribes got it . Meaning to be clear here, maybe the area was heavily radiated and when combined with a bit manganese ti might have tipped the scale for the Fore but not the others. On the other hand no other relevant tribes there did the specific ritual either, but I dont belive the ritual was the cause. It would be interesting if anyone can verify if the FOre actually did a lot of cooking with the plane parts not only sporadically. Of course they might just had their village on a specific spill sight for who knows what especially radioactive material.

Eberhardt

I'm not aware of such cases so if you can link to them, that would be great.
I only remember it being reported back then, I dont think I can relocate it. Just thought someone might know about it as it was very hyped back then (to my memory)

Eberhardt

Fear in that case can only be peripheral; it can't be the controlling force.
I guess its hard to settle this one - I dont belive in singular causes of action, especially not in complex behaviour like willed actions. Thus this seems like a nonconsecutive conclusion. What would a faith based vs a fear based action look like from your perspective? Would you say that faith in this context could be exchanged by the word trust so that an action driven by trust can not be the same as an action driven by fear? That makes at least a bit more sense to me. Still I find it hard to think of any action that was so singularly driven and I am not sure the multitude sources of willed action can be quantified so that it is possible to say that one is the leading driving action. But to avoid completly leaving the main subject - how would it look applied to the question I raised about eating prions? :)

K

Kayaker

It would be interesting to investigate these wasting disease clusters to see if they have low copper and/or high manganese in the exposed rocks, soil and water.

cwd-map.jpg

One of the places on the map is where the 3-mile island incident occurred.

Eberhardt

okey I had to do some more extensive reserch here. It seems to me to be pretty clear that it actuall is transferable though not contagious. I think the injecting prions into chimpanzees and the the chimpanzee gets spongiform encephalopathy seems quite solid? Gadjuse 1957 (mentioned many places including here: Kuru and it's Effects on the Fore People of Papua New Guinea | Teen Ink). Also I think the transference to sheeps and goats already in 1936 might be indicative: https://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/id/eprint/1318152/1/1318152.pdf

there are many more experiments listed in the references. to me to inject an organism with prions and the injected organism then developing JCS is pretty strong indication. I suspect in line with my previous thoughs on water structuring and protein folding that the precense of misfolded prions inside the body could cause a chainreaction through resonnance? Now that last part is still conjecture but might explain how it would affect an organsims without being alive or poisonous. If anyone know of any faults in all these experiments I am open to it though.

Eberhardt

that is a point. I know it was only the Fore tribe and that it was (and sometimes still is) practiced by others. Now it wasnt actually cannibalism per se but a ritualistic licking of the corpses that was specific for this tribe. But the manganese could be a factor thats reasonable. I just thought the Fore tribe didnt do that too much? Also it might be the combination maybe if the actually did cook with it extensively. It would explain that they and not the other tribes got it . Meaning to be clear here, maybe the area was heavily radiated and when combined with a bit manganese ti might have tipped the scale for the Fore but not the others. On the other hand no other relevant tribes there did the specific ritual either, but I dont belive the ritual was the cause. It would be interesting if anyone can verify if the FOre actually did a lot of cooking with the plane parts not only sporadically. Of course they might just had their village on a specific spill sight for who knows what especially radioactive material.
correcting my self partly. There seem to have been several diverse practices including everything from licking to eating muscle meat to brains. But no it was not only the Fore people but also adjacent "tribes" so it affected a whole area. Might the manganese combined with radiation have brought it on and the it was spread through consumption??

Eberhardt

The more time passes, the more it becomes obvious that Montagnier may be right - i.e. these vaccines (especially the mRNA types) and their global roll out may be the biggest medical error humanity has ever made.

"...A recent news broadcast in France featured a man whose wife became critically ill with prion disease after her second dosage of the Pfizer vaccine. During the broadcast, a physician confirmed that the vast majority adverse events from the mRNA injection are not reported. Marc Doyer has gone public with his story, and believes strongly that it is no coincidence that his wife is dying as a direct result of the vaccine. During the clip exclusively translated for RAIR Foundation USA, Doyer says in part:

Mr. Doyer also claimed that their physician has another patient with similar symptoms."

Maybe @burtlancast can watch the French video and tell us if there are any other details worth discussing. It was the Pfizer vaccine for one case but the article does not mention what caused the other case.

@tankasnowgod @Regina
all possbile and relevant. How do we know that it is causation and not correlation though? I cant say if the below argument about contaminated pfizer vaccines might explain it, and I am not saying it couldnt be from the vaccine - the possible mechainsm is available even if only in theory. But this is one maybe two cases and since there are hundreds of cases around the world every year,(Sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease in the United Kingdom: analysis of epidemiological surveillance data for 1970-96 - PubMed) someone was bound to come down with it after injection with the level of vaccination going on. Also it might not have caused it but made a coming prion disease erupt due to the stress on the body that the vaccine is. My point being how can this be proof. I feel this is not at all conclusive

Perry Staltic

okey I had to do some more extensive reserch here. It seems to me to be pretty clear that it actuall is transferable though not contagious. I think the injecting prions into chimpanzees and the the chimpanzee gets spongiform encephalopathy seems quite solid? Gadjuse 1957 (mentioned many places including here: Kuru and it's Effects on the Fore People of Papua New Guinea | Teen Ink). Also I think the transference to sheeps and goats already in 1936 might be indicative: https://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/id/eprint/1318152/1/1318152.pdf

Gadjusek drilled holes in monkeys skulls and injected tissue from kuru victims into their brains. The monkeys got sick, which Gadjusek blamed on prions. How many things do you think would make monkeys sick if you drilled holes in their skulls and injected those things into their brains? Quite a few things, I suspect.

Eberhardt

That's really weak evidence.
it is not evidence at all. It is just one of the examples you asked for which I wondered if could have another explanations. See my other much more convincing research links for something that looks more like evidence.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals