Two more cases of prion disease as a result of COVID-19 vaccines

Perry Staltic

It would be interesting to investigate these wasting disease clusters to see if they have low copper and/or high manganese in the exposed rocks, soil and water.

cwd-map.jpg

David PS

From wikipedia - Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease, also known as subacute spongiform encephalopathy or neurocognitive disorder due to prion disease, is a fatal degenerative brain disorder. Perhaps, the cytokine storm is accelerating the degenerative process in susceptible individuals whether they are vaccinated or not.

COVID-19 and Prion Disease​

Prion diseases are a group of rare transmissible neurodegenerative diseases usually have a long incubation period and short clinical duration (Saa et al., 2016). Pathologically, it can cause the loss of neurons in infected areas of the brain, formation of vacuoles and sponge-like lesions, and activation of astrocytes and microglia (Prusiner et al., 1998). Approximately 85% of the patients were sporadic Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD). Recently, a patient with suspected diagnosis of CJD was reported to be infected with SARS-CoV-2. The patient was a man in his 60s who was infected during family gathering. Soon, he developed neurodegenerative symptoms, including mutism, right hemiplegia, spontaneous multifocal myoclonus, lethargy, and restlessness. He died 2 months after onset. Examinations of EEG, MRI, CSF RT-QuIC, CSF 14-3-3, and tau protein highly indicated the diagnosis of sporadic CJD (sCJD) (Young et al., 2020). He displayed a fast progression and a short duration compared with majority of sCJD patients (Young et al., 2020). It has been noticed that COVID-19 can sometimes trigger unspecific inflammatory in CNS (Ellul et al., 2020; Pan et al., 2020; Paterson et al., 2020). Coincidentally, increased inflammatory response is also commonly documented in the brains of sCJD patients and numerous prion infected experimental animals at preclinical and terminal stage, including activate microglia and astrocytes with the release of proinflammatory cytokines, such as IL-1, IL-6, IL-12, and TNF-a (Xie et al., 2013; Aguzzi and Zhu, 2017; Ma et al., 2019; Chen C. et al., 2020; Chen J. et al., 2020). Whether the infection of COVID-19 can aggravate the brain inflammatory reactions and eventually accelerate the progression of human prion diseases needs further observation.

Jon2547

Then why are there outbreaks of mad cow and outbreaks of this new disease among deer? Is it due to some environmental toxin that's passed from animal to animal?
You need to do some research on your own about the flaws of germ theory. Too many posters are coming on here wanting to be spoonfed.

It usually goes something like this:

but I know someone who went to a wedding and several people there got the covid so it must be contagious...

or

if germs aren't contagious then how come if you kiss a person with a cold sore you get herpes

OP
haidut

haidut

Going by the 2.30 min clip available, it was a correct transcription; but it's not 12 cases per year, it's "less than 100".

Doyer added the other case treated by his doctor is fortunately not evolutive, contrary to his wife. Might be then another brain disease ?

There was a 13 min clip with Doyer where he talks further about his wife ailment, but youtube scrubbed it.

Thanks, much appreciated. I wonder what that other brain disease may be. Could be Parkinson, as it is apparently also considered a prion disease (corroborating @Perry Staltic statements about prion disease not being of contagious/infectious origin, as Parkinson's is certainly not), and there are already studies claiming it is a confirmed risk of these vaccines.

Eberhardt

I emailed with Peat about this and he felt that most/all of prion outbreaks was due to radiation damage. At least the outbreaks in wild populations like norwegian reindeer and sheep. But that doesnt mean any other things couldnt cause it like pufa or toxins. What seems more sure is that there is no verified examples of it being infectious. But even if it is not - how do we know that eating it wouldnt cause it?

K

Kayaker

I emailed with Peat about this and he felt that most/all of prion outbreaks was due to radiation damage. At least the outbreaks in wild populations like norwegian reindeer and sheep. But that doesnt mean any other things couldnt cause it like pufa or toxins. What seems more sure is that there is no verified examples of it being infectious. But even if it is not - how do we know that eating it wouldnt cause it?
It reminds me of this.

Another factor common to mad cow disease clusters, Purdey found, was either very high levels of ultraviolet light due to high altitude, or frequent sonic shocks caused by sonic booms of supersonic aircraft, frequent explosions or, in a few cases, proximity to a rumbling volcano.

Perry Staltic

What seems more sure is that there is no verified examples of it being infectious. But even if it is not - how do we know that eating it wouldnt cause it?

It's a matter of faith based on the weighing of evidence. I see no evidence that's it's infectious, so why be fearful? Fear and faith are mutually exclusive..

Perry Staltic

those things seem false. high altitude is helpful, there is no way the mere sounds of a volcano or airplane are causing anything unless its so close by it actually damages the ears.

The airplane and volcano sound far-fetched, but oxidative stress in the retina from UV makes sense.

Eberhardt

interesting! I would say that it cant be the whole explanations though. As f.ex if the copper in papua new guinea was the reason why did it only show up after 2 world war. And in an area, as Peat also mentioned that recieved heavy radiation during and after the war. And the time frame is equal to the scandinavian outbreaks after chernobyl. As far as I can understand it would rather imply that it is a certain form of cellular damage often caused by radiation and sometimes by something else or a combination of factors. Mineral balance also affects susceptibility to radiation damage. Not trying to prove or disprove anything though just reasoning out loud. I still tend to view it as primarily some sort of radiation sickness. I am also inclined to think it has something to do with the water structure in the body bein affected. While I dont think all of Pollocks research into structured water is...waterthight I do think he is right that there is overseen properties and that these can be systematically observed. One of the implication of this which is part of his lesser known work is how the structuring of water in the cell du to charge might be the real factor behind muscle contraction as the the present main-stream mechanicel fiber"wheels" realing in the fibers is at best suspicious. It has never been observed only theorized and like the ionpumps of the cell it is extremely hard to find an energeti model which could pull it of. If though it is as Pollock suspects, that muscle contractions comes from the folding of the proteins, regulated by electrical signals structuring the water, it sort of makes sense. I could imagine heavy radiation and some unbalances/toxins affecting the proteins energy and structure regulation making them stay in a (wrongly) contracted form. This is pure speculation though, but it fits with the proposed mainly radiational but also maybe other stuff way of understanding it.

Eberhardt

It's a matter of faith based on the weighing of evidence. I see no evidence that's it's infectious, so why be fearful? Fear and faith are mutually exclusive..
I dont agree in any of this lol :P You can have faith and be fearful at the same time. I also agree that I dont see any evidence of infectiousness and I am certainly not worried or afraid. I AM though of the convicton that it is interesting and that it is possible to dig further into it to reach an understanding. And so far- which was the cause of me phrasing the question- I see no arguments why it wouldnt be possible to contract it by eating it even if theres no signs of infectiousness. For example my previous example of cancer. it is not contagious per se but you can get it by transplants. I agree it is up in the air so far wether this be possible in humans but are there no examples of anyone eating prions and getting jacob creutzfields disease? I simply ask, as it was my impression that it was. And also I dont see why it wouldnt be harmful to eat it even if it is not contagious? My point is to look into what is the possible mechanisms and what is the arguments that it wouldnt be harmful? I have no plans of eating any humans with JCS so I dont loose much sleep over it - I want to understand it :)

Perry Staltic

interesting! I would say that it cant be the whole explanations though. As f.ex if the copper in papua new guinea was the reason why did it only show up after 2 world war.

Purdy hypothsized that was due to tribes in PNG cooking with pots formed from parts from downed WWII airplanes that were made of alloys high in manganese.

Perry Staltic

I dont agree in any of this lol :P You can have faith and be fearful at the same time.

I don't mean faith as a belief, but faith as an action. You can't excerise faith and be fearful at the same time. They're mutually exclusive. Faith is the opposite of fear.

K

Kayaker

If an animal was irradiated, I imagine it would be harmful to eat its meat. I faintly recall Peat or someone saying blood from people exposed to radiation in Japan, the Fukushima event I think, was toxic in itself even a long time after exposure.

Also, the article I linked to claimed cannibals got prion disease from eating people who were exposed to large amounts of manganese. So it's not a good idea to eat animals that suffer from obvious symptoms of prion disease either way.

Perry Staltic

that was propoganda? early 2000s the news was saying dont eat beef from anywhere cuz of mad cow disease

I wouldn't call it propaganda. It's simply a result of the sorry state of biomedical science. They first tried to blame kuru on a virus, but failed, so then came up with the infectious prion hypothesis because they are stuck in a flawed paradigm of trying to find an infectious agent for every disease. Hammers seeing everything as nails.

Last edited:

LucyL

It would be interesting to investigate these wasting disease clusters to see if they have low copper and/or high manganese in the exposed rocks, soil and water.

cwd-map.jpg

There are immense amounts of radiation that come down in the rain, most of it alpha particles, but if those get ingested by animals after a rainstorm....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals