COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database

Jam

Journal of Medical - Clinical Research & Reviews ISSN 2639-944X J Med - Clin Res & Rev; 2021 Volume 5 | Issue 7 | 1 of 6 COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database

ABSTRACT
Many have argued that SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and its mRNA sequence, found in all COVID-19 vaccines, are priongenic. The UK’s Yellow Card database of COVID-19 vaccine adverse event reports was evaluated for signals consistent with a pending epidemic of COVID vaccine induced prion disease. Adverse event reaction rates from AstraZeneca’s vaccine were compared to adverse event rates for Pfizer’s COVID vaccines. The vaccines employ different technologies allowing for potential differences in adverse event rates but allowing each to serve as a control group for the other. The analysis showed a highly statistically significant and clinically relevant (2.6-fold) increase in Parkinson’s disease, a prion disease, in the AstraZeneca adverse reaction reports compared to the Pfizer vaccine adverse reaction reports (p= 0.000024). These results are consistent with monkey toxicity studies showing infection with SARS-CoV-2 results in Lewy Body formation. The findings suggest that regulatory approval, even under an emergency use authorization, for COVID vaccines was premature and that widespread use should be halted until full long term safety studies evaluating prion toxicity has been complete. Alternative vaccines like the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine should be explored for those desiring immunization against COVID-19

J.R.K

Journal of Medical - Clinical Research & Reviews ISSN 2639-944X J Med - Clin Res & Rev; 2021 Volume 5 | Issue 7 | 1 of 6 COVID-19 Vaccine Associated Parkinson’s Disease, A Prion Disease Signal in the UK Yellow Card Adverse Event Database

ABSTRACT
Many have argued that SARS-CoV-2 spike protein and its mRNA sequence, found in all COVID-19 vaccines, are priongenic. The UK’s Yellow Card database of COVID-19 vaccine adverse event reports was evaluated for signals consistent with a pending epidemic of COVID vaccine induced prion disease. Adverse event reaction rates from AstraZeneca’s vaccine were compared to adverse event rates for Pfizer’s COVID vaccines. The vaccines employ different technologies allowing for potential differences in adverse event rates but allowing each to serve as a control group for the other. The analysis showed a highly statistically significant and clinically relevant (2.6-fold) increase in Parkinson’s disease, a prion disease, in the AstraZeneca adverse reaction reports compared to the Pfizer vaccine adverse reaction reports (p= 0.000024). These results are consistent with monkey toxicity studies showing infection with SARS-CoV-2 results in Lewy Body formation. The findings suggest that regulatory approval, even under an emergency use authorization, for COVID vaccines was premature and that widespread use should be halted until full long term safety studies evaluating prion toxicity has been complete. Alternative vaccines like the Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) vaccine should be explored for those desiring immunization against COVID-19
This (to be clear for my small brain to understand) @Jam in no way puts Pfizer’s treatment out of the woods, but presumably because the Astra Zeneca shot may deliver a higher payload of the mRNA than Pfizer’s it increases the likelihood of developing Parkinson’s.

OP
Jam

Jam

This (to be clear for my small brain to understand) @Jam in no way puts Pfizer’s treatment out of the woods, but presumably because the Astra Zeneca shot may deliver a higher payload of the mRNA than Pfizer’s it increases the likelihood of developing Parkinson’s.
I think that's a perfectly reasonable statement.

David PS

Coincidently, Britain will this week begin delivering the first batch of the 100million coronavirus vaccines it has promised poorer nations, the Government announced today. The first batch — consisting of excess AstraZeneca jabs — will be shipped to 'vulnerable' nations and Commonwealth allies including Jamaica, Kenya and the Philippines.

P

Peatness

Coincidently, Britain will this week begin delivering the first batch of the 100million coronavirus vaccines it has promised poorer nations, the Government announced today. The first batch — consisting of excess AstraZeneca jabs — will be shipped to 'vulnerable' nations and Commonwealth allies including Jamaica, Kenya and the Philippines.

I cringe when I read this and then think about Whitney Webbs article on AstraZeneca

J.R.K

I cringe when I read this and then think about Whitney Webbs article on AstraZeneca
Yes I agree, but look at all the return on investment that flows back into the government’s coffers. It appears that you can put a price on life.

P

Peatness

Yes I agree, but look at all the return on investment that flows back into the government’s coffers. It appears that you can put a price on life.
JFK to 9/11: Everything Is a Rich Man's Trick puts this in context.

Makrosky

Adam gaertner comment on twitter:

"This, in combination with serropeptase and serine protease, might just do it. QC to disaggregate fibrils, serropeptase and serine protease to destroy the debris. Surely it can't be that easy."

AdoTintor

"This, in combination with serropeptase and serine protease, might just do it. QC to disaggregate fibrils, serropeptase and serine protease to destroy the debris. Surely it can't be that easy."

I cant seem to source serine protease, is that under lock and key somewhere.

P

Peatness

Dr Peat was asked about serrapeptase and he said there is a risk of bleeding with it.

Makrosky

Dr Peat was asked about serrapeptase and he said there is a risk of bleeding with it.
Pina, thanks for the heads up! Surely most of these substances are non Peat friendly. Or noone friendly. But extreme situations require extreme measures. If people starts developing prion diseases... anything that helps has to be considered even if dangerous. There aren't many options.

Or we can wait until the damn Big Pharma releases a new drug that "cures" the prion disease and then we ask haidut to decipher what is the original natural compound/vitamin that they copied (and patented). If the "vaccines" cause indeed prions disease, I am mostly sure big pharma already has some drugs prepared to be comercialized in the next years. Money, money, moneyyyyy

Soybean

The study only compared the pfizer vs the astrazeneca vaccine. Where I live they quit giving astrazeneca to young people because of the blood clots, which would make the pfizer group more older (and also have more parkinson's just because of the age).

J.R.K

I would be curious on your thoughts @Jam, as to the spike proteins final locations in those that undergo this treatment.

The school of thought says that the spike protein clears the body’s system in two weeks. If this were indeed true then the spike protein would not be present to cause the underlying inflammation that causes Parkinson’s disease or any of the other prion like type of diseases.
I am unsure if I necessarily can accept that total clearance thought as being true. Perhaps if the spike protein was crossing the blood brain barrier and did damage so that an inflammatory mediator were left that continued to cause inflammation that would be hypothetically possible.

OP
Jam

Jam

In some autopsies, they have found spike protein disseminated throughout the body, months after the shot. I think that some people have difficulty clearing the spike protein. This may also explain long-COVID. Those that survive the initial onslaught may then start developing the more insidious long-term processes caused by lingering spike.

P

Peatness

In some autopsies, they have found spike protein disseminated throughout the body, months after the shot. I think that some people have difficulty clearing the spike protein. This may also explain long-COVID. Those that survive the initial onslaught may then start developing the more insidious long-term processes caused by lingering spike.
Wow, this was suspected by some. All the more reason to wait for long term studies before injecting people with toxins. Perhaps reframe from injecting toxins period? No one should take a chance with these injections!! To mandate these jabs is a crime.

Sefton10

1627726849507.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals