Trump Elected Again?

Light

LMAO, you're proving my point.
You think you woke up to see the truth,
but you're just falling prey to a bigger lie.

No amount of thyroid will save you from a weak mind.

@yerrag @postman @Geronimo

Last edited:

Stramonium

Yeah, the Cubans and Venezuelans experienced what our country is going through already. I've seen the videos and postings from Cubans and Venezuelans begging Americans to wake up and not give away the precious freedoms Americans take for granted.

I think Trump appeals to Patriotism and that is huge in this country. Both roads lead to mass vaccination unfortunately

Peatful

Of the swing states,
I think Biden will win Minnesota, Colorado, Michigan, Virginia, Nevada, New Hampshire, and all his safe states = 249 electoral votes
I think Trump will win Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, Florida, and all his safe states = 247 electoral votes

That leaves just Wisconsin, Arizona, and Pennsylvania in play. These three states will decide the outcome.

Pennsylvania is the most important state this election cycle.
US attorney in battleground Pennsylvania investigating 'small number of mail-in ballots' found in trash
US attorney in battleground Pennsylvania investigating 'small number of mail-in ballots' found in trash

JenLN

Abortion is a life ending medical procedure in every case.

It is quite sick to say that a mother’s choice to terminate a healthy pregnancy is a human right. Sicker to have the state pay for it.

Parents are meant to love and sacrifice themselves for their children, not sacrifice their children.

Psychologically, if a mother treats her child like worthless garbage, how can she believe she holds any inherent value herself?

Trump has been sent by God as a blessing to the US and the world. He is pro life and shall end child sacrifice by installing Christians to the Supreme Court.

They will declare that unborn children are living humans protected by the Constitution and cannot be murdered.

End Time Prophecy Revealed! (Jonathan Cahn) - Sid Roth – It’s Supernatural! | sidroth.org
Abortion is legal and paid by the state in Scandinavia and we seem to doing just fine. Guess its just a fundamental difference in that some people feel the need to force their own opinions on others. Sick is what is happening the US

b555

I am a truck driver and i see many more trump than biden signs. I saw the same thing in 2016 and knew trump would win. Although this time i am seeing a lot more biden than clinton in 2016, so it could be close this year.

Stramonium

Ray said that we are at our metabolic peak while in the womb, we are at our liveliest moment. He said it is ironic the pro-life choice is in the craziest party

postman

The system you have is Fascism.
WAKE THE FCK UP

Lol this same thing happened the last election. Trump said that maybe the democrats would cheat and steal the election. The democrats and the MSM said that that was a fascist statement, that stealing the election wasn't possible, and insinuated that Trump was a paranoid conspiratard for even suggesting it could happen.

Cue the election. Trump wins. Democrats spend the next 3 years seething in the media and in congress about how Trump stole the election and how he needs to be deposed for it. You people really have no self-awareness.

x72

gas peaceful protestors for a nonsense photo op then go hide in the bunker. dude gots to go

nomoreketones

Cue the election. Trump wins. Democrats spend the next 3 years seething in the media and in congress about how Trump stole the election and how he needs to be deposed for it. You people really have no self-awareness.
Exactly!

Also, why is the media pounding Trump with these questions but not asking Biden the same questions? It is the Democrats doing everything possible to prevent a peaceful election. It is the Democrats threatening not to accept the results.

Hillary Clinton says, "Joe Biden should not concede under any circumstances"

Stramonium

Why are people acting like Trump is Hitler himself I really don't understand this perspective.

MSM is really about repeating something until people take it for truth

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Lol this same thing happened the last election. Trump said that maybe the democrats would cheat and steal the election. The democrats and the MSM said that that was a fascist statement, that stealing the election wasn't possible, and insinuated that Trump was a paranoid conspiratard for even suggesting it could happen.

To your point, this article is released the same DAY Trump is inaugurated as President.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ampaign-to-impeach-president-trump-has-begun/

sweetpeat

The system you have is Fascism.
WAKE THE FCK UP

Can you give any actual, real-world examples of things Trump has done that are fascist, rather than speculation? I'm truly curious as to why people say this.

nomoreketones

I think he said he wanted to punish flag burning to 1 year in prison.

I certainly disagree with Trump on this issue. But this is proof that the United States is not fascist. Trump states an idea like this and the legislative branch rejects the idea and fails to pass such a law. So the act is not made illegal. If Trump was actually a dictator he would not need the legislative branch to pass the law.

Besides needing the legislative branch, the judicial branch of government can throw out the law for being unconstitutional as well. What fascist country has ever worked like this?

sweetpeat

I think he said he wanted to punish flag burning to 1 year in prison.
Yes, he is zealous about the flag, but what he said was it's something he would like to see taken up by the legislative process. He has no power to punish flag burners.

Zpol

Oops, didn't mean to start an abortion argument. That's not the topic of this this thread.
But as you can see it's a hot topic and that's why I brought it up. It will affect the vote and whether trump will or will not get elected again.
Trump is not king and cannot ban abortion himself but his intent is to put another conservative in the supreme court to replace RBG. This judge will vote to revoke abortion rights. In fact , some states are already beginning the process of litigation so that when it comes before the Supreme court, they will be able to get the majority vote and cut abortion rights.
Not all states are doing this but there are a few were abortion could be banned if R v W is overturned like Trump said it will if he appoints the next supreme court justice.

yerrag

Oops, didn't mean to start an abortion argument. That's not the topic of this this thread.
But as you can see it's a hot topic and that's why I brought it up. It will affect the vote and whether trump will or will not get elected again.
Trump is not king and cannot ban abortion himself but his intent is to put another conservative in the supreme court to replace RBG. This judge will vote to revoke abortion rights. In fact , some states are already beginning the process of litigation so that when it comes before the Supreme court, they will be able to get the majority vote and cut abortion rights.
Not all states are doing this but there are a few were abortion could be banned if R v W is overturned like Trump said it will if he appoints the next supreme court justice.
Kim Iversen discusses the impact of filling RBB's seat with a conservative judge:

(already starts at the time she starts discussing it, so no need to watch the entire video).

In short, it's not the end of the world for pro-abortion liberals. So, no need to freak out.

Last edited:
In contrast, I don’t know a single woman who had to have a medically necessary abortion of a wanted pregnancy, but I’ve known of a handful who aborted unwanted pregnancies.

edit: now that I think about it, everything I’ve ever read on abortion as a political right has come from the angle that it’s about liberating woman from child birth and child rearing. If it were about medical necessity, then why do leftists refer to it as being “pro-choice”? It implies that woman are able to choose whether they want to keep the fetus or not. If it was about medical necessity, the position wouldn’t be called “pro-choice”.

You are playing with words. Member Zpol made it more than clear enough, women need to have the option of abortion on medical grounds and also almost all other reasons. Women do not get abortions just for fun, unwanted pregnancies have enormous consequences, you are likely a male too, we should not interfere with that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals