This forum is a prime example of how modern government censorship works.

Perry Staltic

The main things I remember about Tara were her posts on climate change, in which she sounded just like the many online climate change communicators who all talk from the same playbook. Then I saw the same thing in her posts about covid. It all sounded so scripted. Then it was pointed out that she only posted Mon-Fri, and she stopped posting shortly thereafter.

Lollipop2

Does Lollipop and Lollipop2 have chocolate centers?

Glad it all worked out well. You were very subversive in being healthy and Peaty.
? You are funny - oh yummmmy on the chocolate centers - might try to home make one someday!!

yerrag

? You are funny - oh yummmmy on the chocolate centers - might try to home make one someday!!
Chewy and they would be instant hits!

yerrag

The main things I remember about Tara were her posts on climate change, in which she sounded just like the many online climate change communicators who all talk from the same playbook. Then I saw the same thing in her posts about covid. It all sounded so scripted. Then it was pointed out that she only posted Mon-Fri, and she stopped posting shortly thereafter.
I was going to check if and when she changed her routine in posting. I can't find her anymore in membership search. Too difficult to comb through threads to find her posts.

PhilParma

~99.5% of her posts leading up to covid19 were not about climate change. Were those 9 years and thousands of posts all a cover for a dastardly troll farm operation? Just buying her time until there was a global p(l)andemic so she could disagree with us about mrna vaccines?

Perry Staltic

~99.5% of her posts leading up to covid19 were not about climate change. Were those 9 years and thousands of posts all a cover for a dastardly troll farm operation? Just buying her time until there was a global p(l)andemic so she could disagree with us about mrna vaccines?

That scenario assumes motive from the beginning. What if the incentive to promote some agenda came later?

InChristAlone

There were many people who I thought wouldn't fall for the COVID hoax that absolutely did and still do. Some in the Ray Peat community even which I thought would be the last place to find them. Most of the people who lapped it up were left wing and greatly believed in the 'common good' and thought anyone who didn't were psychopaths.

K

Kayaker

We will all be replaced with a bot like Tara was, in the name of reduced carbon emissions.

Ledo

Bots are annoying but to obvious to be much of a problem. Their MO is to distract, disrupt, derail, and sabotage with mis/dis info, or chit chat a thread to death. Work in teams supporting or attacking other simple messages. They probably make walls of text with convoluted health quagmires, something easy to do on a health forum for no other reason other than to soak up time and energy.

The real danger is much more sophisticated and definitely ever present on this forum. Lets call it the deep embeds. Real people paid to do a job. And yes they can display a 9 to 5 work pattern! They are very good at blending in and making a contribution. They give advise and become an "authority". Build a reputation and tend to their flock. They may actually have very relevant information that they usually don't know off hand coming in but are quick learners and may have resources from other colleagues they use to get going. Ultimately they are there to influence and control what you think and believe. They are idealists and deeply believe in their cause.

These embeds really are no different then what would have been called agents pre internet. Figuring out who uses them is key to spotting one. Over time they are easy as pie going down the gullet to identify. Follow the narrative. Everything they say and do is in support of their cause.

Its been fun watching them deal with the tara situation in this thread. And yes, tara was one. You can go back and see what was said about her by posters in this thread for clues.

One thing about them is that they are generally opposed to each other and fight it out as factions in group fighting as they try to influence every last normie possible. It gets real bad around big events like an election or a power grab like we have now. They can and do lose their shite. When this happens and they publically fall apart do to covert emotion bottled up for years, Charlie can and has dropped the ban hammer.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom