This forum is a prime example of how modern government censorship works.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Before 2020, did Tara already shown indications she was rabidly pro-vaccine? I don't know. That would support your argument.

She was an early member, and if my impression is correct, she once was an admin in this forum.

To be a rabid believer in the COVID hoax is to act outside her character.

If she left the forum on her own, how come she was stricken off the list of top posters (most posts)?
I don’t think Tara’s account was taken over. She lives in Australia and there is a lot of covid propaganda that she may not have been able to understand. When she was a moderator, she was very respectful and careful to promote eating enough. Then she took a break for some reason and when she came back she seemed to believe the news and government about the covid. I saw people being disrespectful to her and couldn’t believe it.

Drareg

Where does this happen? I want to see it. Reddit bots do not impress me. They come off like ESL students or a person who is borderline mentally retarded. I want to see a bot that can argue in long form and fit in on this forum. OP did post some links that I still need to look through.

That’s why I’d like to test it on here.
That’s why they argue with simple sentence bots.

This article is short but decent-

JudiBlueHen

Can any of you provide me with strong evidence that these mystery jabs are actually providing the 3-6 month protection for the ancient and ill that they are alleged to? Because there is sure as hell no other selling point. Is there? Why would anyone other than someone 70+ take it? In another line of questioning, why would a 70+er with a history of difficulty with disease not take it?

The answer may confirm Tara's pro-mysterycocktail efforts as sincere. But otherwise..
OT - but I am over 70 and am terrified of the shots. I don't need any additional co-morbidities such as elevated D-Dimer, heart and circulation issues, activation of dormant long-term viruses such as EBV.

yerrag

I don’t think Tara’s account was taken over. She lives in Australia and there is a lot of covid propaganda that she may not have been able to understand. When she was a moderator, she was very respectful and careful to promote eating enough. Then she took a break for some reason and when she came back she seemed to believe the news and government about the covid. I saw people being disrespectful to her and couldn’t believe it.
Tara was one of our original members thst stuck by the natural side of being Peaty, and would always urge caution to newbies like me then when I would get into the pharma side of Peat. Even with the use of baking soda, she would caution against milk-alkali syndrome.

She always would couch her advice with 'I'm no expert' but I get the impression that she is being honest and not saying it out of false modesty.

So I was then surprised to see her being the voice of the COVID religion here. She may be one with Peat in believing there is a COVID virus but she would also be aware that Peat believes it to be tied to our bodies producing exosomes in order to internally and intrinsically adapt to new threats by our own means to modify our genes.

If she were a person disposed towards the natural side of things, and by extension the dependability of natural immunity, she would not so readily subscribe to the propaganda even if she were living in Australia. She was a member of long standing in a forum steeped in Peat's ideas and way of thinking, and she would not be talking like the lemmings that are prevalent in the culture outside this forum.

K

Kayaker

If Tara was hacked, she would have made another account and said so.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Tara was one of our original members thst stuck by the natural side of being Peaty, and would always urge caution to newbies like me then when I would get into the pharma side of Peat. Even with the use of baking soda, she would caution against milk-alkali syndrome.

She always would couch her advice with 'I'm no expert' but I get the impression that she is being honest and not saying it out of false modesty.

So I was then surprised to see her being the voice of the COVID religion here. She may be one with Peat in believing there is a COVID virus but she would also be aware that Peat believes it to be tied to our bodies producing exosomes in order to internally and intrinsically adapt to new threats by our own means to modify our genes.

If she were a person disposed towards the natural side of things, and by extension the dependability of natural immunity, she would not so readily subscribe to the propaganda even if she were living in Australia. She was a member of long standing in a forum steeped in Peat's ideas and way of thinking, and she would not be talking like the lemmings that are prevalent in the culture outside this forum.
I agree that Tara was cautious and seemed to follow many of Peat’s ideas but when she talked about herself nothing seemed to get better or work as she still suffered from migraines. It is possible the break she took from moderating the forum coincided with a change in viewpoint and that she wasn’t disposed towards the natural side of things.

I got the impression when she discussed the vax that she had been convinced it would help society. There are others on this forum who have gotten the jab, too. It is sad that is the case but not every one sees the propaganda.

OT - but I am over 70 and am terrified of the shots. I don't need any additional co-morbidities such as elevated D-Dimer, heart and circulation issues, activation of dormant long-term viruses such as EBV.

Thank you, madam.

My parents just recovered naturally from the "umpteenth" variant." Mama had no problem. Papa had a few days of fever but is still dry coughing.

I have yet to see evidence that anyone should take the mystery cocktails.

yerrag

I agree that Tara was cautious and seemed to follow many of Peat’s ideas but when she talked about herself nothing seemed to get better or work as she still suffered from migraines. It is possible the break she took from moderating the forum coincided with a change in viewpoint and that she wasn’t disposed towards the natural side of things.

I got the impression when she discussed the vax that she had been convinced it would help society. There are others on this forum who have gotten the jab, too. It is sad that is the case but not every one sees the propaganda.
That is always a possibility.

The chances of conversion either direction are almost nil.

I was happy to convert just one friend. Most of my friends are now becoming strangers to me.

It is strange, though, to see conversion from non-believer to believer. One almost has to suffer a regression such as reverse brain development.

Which is why I have strong suspicions regarding Tara's online persona being hijacked.

yerrag

Actually I joined in May 2015. First name lisaferraro, second name lollipop and now lollipop2
Ohh. .

Haha

Why from an Italian chocolate to a kids treat than to another Italian chocolate or a German or a Swiss one?

Lollipop2

Ohh. .

Haha

Why from an Italian chocolate to a kids treat than to another Italian chocolate or a German or a Swiss one?
LoLoL...my husband was trying to get his citizenship and the immigration attorney told us to make sure our online was clean. My husband was fine, I was the one with more stuff to clean up. So I stopped my account but kept using the forum anonymously until he got his citizenship and rejoined as Lollipop2. I had Charlie change all my old posts from my name to Lollipop.

yerrag

LoLoL...my husband was trying to get his citizenship and the immigration attorney told us to make sure our online was clean. My husband was fine, I was the one with more stuff to clean up. So I stopped my account but kept using the forum anonymously until he got his citizenship and rejoined as Lollipop2. I had Charlie change all my old posts from my name to Lollipop.
Does Lollipop and Lollipop2 have chocolate centers?

Glad it all worked out well. You were very subversive in being healthy and Peaty.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom