Test Stack

Razvan

Tyromix 1 drop on the balls in the morning and in the evening, Pregnenolone cream 15 mg twice a day on shoulders (or Stressnon ,but the pregnenolone cream seems stronger) and 1 gram of taurine 3 times a day, being 3 grams in total.

Lambro18

Just make your own transdermal test base. Its cheap and effective.
Do you have a manual/step-by-step process for novice folks to follow in order to make their own transdermal test base? I've heard of people say it's easy and cheap, but how does one find this info to make it without doing harm from error?

blackface

Do you have a manual/step-by-step process for novice folks to follow in order to make their own transdermal test base? I've heard of people say it's easy and cheap, but how does one find this info to make it without doing harm from error?
Its simple, the formula is following:

4,5g testosterone base
25ml pure 96% Vodka
3ml isopropyl myristate

You can buy the testosterone base from PurplePandaLabs. Rest of things you can buy on amazon or other shops.

Then you will mix it all together in a dropper bottle. No heat required. Just let it sit for few hours and then you are good to go.

Apply 1ml (20 drops) to your scrotum twice a day.

allan442

From someone who used to take testosterone injections for bodybuilding, I think because I started using at a young age I may just require higher levels of testosterone to be optimal. I have no scientific backing for this but I think my endocrine system is just screwed in general from this and if my current experimentation fails I’ll just go back to using Test but I want to try this route.

Do you worry about fertility?

blackface

I never did any steroids or injections before. Only this transdermal test base and test prop. Its possible that you will need higher dose to feel it but its hard to tell. Im not a real expert on this, Im just following the advice of other.

Im not afraid about the fertility right now but I think it will not be a problem.

allan442

I never did any steroids or injections before. Only this transdermal test base and test prop. Its possible that you will need higher dose to feel it but its hard to tell. Im not a real expert on this, Im just following the advice of other.

Im not afraid about the fertility right now but I think it will not be a problem.
Have you tested your LH on this protocol? I assume it’s near zero?

webgar

Its simple, the formula is following:

4,5g testosterone base
25ml pure 96% Vodka
3ml isopropyl myristate

You can buy the testosterone base from PurplePandaLabs. Rest of things you can buy on amazon or other shops.

Then you will mix it all together in a dropper bottle. No heat required. Just let it sit for few hours and then you are good to go.

Apply 1ml (20 drops) to your scrotum twice a day.
That’s 320mg of testosterone per day. Any idea what the absorption rate is?

Lambro18

@webgar how does one calculate 320mg of testosterone per day via @blackface formula provided previously? This aspect of making one's own testosterone cream and the dosage is all new to me

webgar

@webgar how does one calculate 320mg of testosterone per day via @blackface formula provided previously? This aspect of making one's own testosterone cream and the dosage is all new to me
4.5g of test base is 4500mg. 4500mg divided by 28ml (25+3) equals 160mg of test base. Applied twice a day equals 320mg.

blackface

That’s 320mg of testosterone per day. Any idea what the absorption rate is?
I think the absorption rate is quite high but the half life is short. Thats the Reason for applying twice a day. Im planning to do blood test again later this month.

You can find the results few pages back. But it was test prop after about 26 Hours.

I want to do the blood test after 12 hours with test base.

OP
J

JCub369

Hey
Sorry if this is a stupid question. Will using this test base create a negative feedback loop causing my natural test production to shut down? or will it just give me an extra boost?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals