Optimal Idealab Stacks - Discussion

Jayfish

I want a place to share how people are using Idealab supplements and specifically how they are combining them for best benefit.

Personally I have found Idealabs so beneficial that I have dropped all other supps except a pure tourine powder.

Right now I'm using tyromax, mitolipon, vit E and pansterone daily and I also have vit K, vit A and solban. I have used estroban and energin but chose to drop them for different reasons.

I wanted to share what I have found to be a very effective stack that had been raising my wellbeing and mainly my testosterone levels pretty dramatically.

20 drops mitolipon, 10 drops E, 8 drops pansterone and 5 drops tyromax. I apply this once a day to a large area of body, I alternate between chest/stomach and thighs/genitals/lower abdomen. I rub it in really well for about 30 seconds.

I have found this combo to do a few things. One, dramatic testosterone improvement over what was already very decent in my opinion. I have lost fat and gained muscle mass without doing any exercise, in fact I lazier than ever and my diet has been more relaxed. My libido has been stellar, insane actually because I have ran the gambit of absolutely no libido to great but right now it's back to when I was around 18 years old. And most importantly(lol) my penis has grown. This is pretty impressive for an almost middle age man. Also I am able to tolerate foods that were previously giving me trouble.

I also take 8 drops pansterone again before bed along with tyromax 5 drops, on my forearms. Weekly I do a big dose of vit A and K topically, I felt worse taking them daily so I'm cautious of them now.

I'm not done experimenting and I am still going up in dose on the tyromax so I'll update this. I want to hear from others how they have had success (or failures) with Idealabs and specifics on combinations. Thanks! And thanks Haidut for these rad supps!

DaveFoster

Consider a pure glycine powder along with taurine.

All that I've tried have been fantastic. Haidut's said that Oxidal (for it's methylene blue), and Lapodin (for it's quinones) are probably the safest and most beneficial long-term.

Personally, 2-4 drops Pansterone, 40 drops Energin, caffeine as coffee, some thyroid, lysine, and l-theanine help me a lot. They synergize.

Pointless

Right now I'm taking Energin 20 drops morning and night, EstroBan 6 drops morning and night, Pansterone 1 drop at night. Energin gives me the B vitamins I need. I need much larger doses of riboflavin and biotin, but hopefully that will not be permanent. The EstroBan is really key for lowering estrogen.

When I first starting reading about Ray Peat, I was thinking, "This is such a joke. This diet is so restrictive (that was my first impression). I don't want to take thyroid hormone. These people think that some vitamins are gonna lower estrogen. I've never even heard of such a thing." Boy, was I wrong, because this stuff is crazy powerful. I take it twice a day to keep my serum levels up, and it's been great for my libido (raises it) and mucus production (lowers it).

I also take biotin 40 mg, riboflavin 200 mg, flowers of sulfur 1/16 tsp, T3/T4 10 mcg and 120 mcg, topical MgCl.

Oxidal was serotonergic for me (I'm sensitive to serotonin. I have serotonin-related IBD)

Cyproheptadine I no longer need because I've replaced it with something else that blocks serotonin just as well without giving me the dry mouth that Cyproheptadine gives me. BTW, this stuff is great. Great libido, motivation, focus, happiness, energy, warmth, relaxed, resistance to stress. Great, great stuff.

MitoLipin I have no immediate need for, but it's helped with acne in the past when that was a bigger issue. I'm trying to cut down on supplements to things that immediately benefit me. I also have TocoVit and Kuinone and don't use them often because I don't feel they're immediately necessary.

TyroMax I'm a bit wary of because I saw people crashing their thyroids with it. It was lowering my temps, which may have been lowering of stress hormones, but I think my stress hormones are already pretty low. I'd rather use straight thyroid hormone unless I have to.

I use Lapodin occasionally, but it lowers my cortisol too much. I still rely on cortisol for anti-inflammatory benefits, but once my temps are up, I'm going to start cycling it.

mirc12354

I have found this combo to do a few things. One, dramatic testosterone improvement over what was already very decent in my opinion. I have lost fat and gained muscle mass without doing any exercise, in fact I lazier than ever and my diet has been more relaxed. My libido has been stellar, insane actually because I have ran the gambit of absolutely no libido to great but right now it's back to when I was around 18 years old. And most importantly(lol) my penis has grown.
@haidut: could you do a study about that on rodents??? :laughing:

ATP

I want a place to share how people are using Idealab supplements and specifically how they are combining them for best benefit.

Personally I have found Idealabs so beneficial that I have dropped all other supps except a pure tourine powder.

Right now I'm using tyromax, mitolipon, vit E and pansterone daily and I also have vit K, vit A and solban. I have used estroban and energin but chose to drop them for different reasons.

I wanted to share what I have found to be a very effective stack that had been raising my wellbeing and mainly my testosterone levels pretty dramatically.

20 drops mitolipon, 10 drops E, 8 drops pansterone and 5 drops tyromax. I apply this once a day to a large area of body, I alternate between chest/stomach and thighs/genitals/lower abdomen. I rub it in really well for about 30 seconds.

I have found this combo to do a few things. One, dramatic testosterone improvement over what was already very decent in my opinion. I have lost fat and gained muscle mass without doing any exercise, in fact I lazier than ever and my diet has been more relaxed. My libido has been stellar, insane actually because I have ran the gambit of absolutely no libido to great but right now it's back to when I was around 18 years old. And most importantly(lol) my penis has grown. This is pretty impressive for an almost middle age man. Also I am able to tolerate foods that were previously giving me trouble.

I also take 8 drops pansterone again before bed along with tyromax 5 drops, on my forearms. Weekly I do a big dose of vit A and K topically, I felt worse taking them daily so I'm cautious of them now.

I'm not done experimenting and I am still going up in dose on the tyromax so I'll update this. I want to hear from others how they have had success (or failures) with Idealabs and specifics on combinations. Thanks! And thanks Haidut for these rad supps!
Hang on a minute, your penis has grown? Somebody please explain how this is possible.

If this is true something in those supplements is worth a lot of money!

Pointless

Dhea increases dht and that leads to a bigger penis. Mine has gotten about 1/8 in. bigger but I only use one drop.

sugarisgreat

Is this stack potentially effective for females who desire to reduce weight (the stack of pasterone, mitolipin, and tyromax)? Congrats on your success.

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut: could you do a study about that on rodents??? :laughing:

Sure, but probably no need. If you search the forum you will see human studies I posted on DHEA increasing penis length. Usually in people who were underdeveloped to start with but you never know...:):

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is this stack potentially effective for females who desire to reduce weight (the stack of pasterone, mitolipin, and tyromax)? Congrats on your success.

I think a combination of Lapodin and Pansteron would be most suitable for weight loss. Lapodin apparently causes immediate drop in cortisol and shrinking of belly tissue, which is mostly water to begin with. But the systemic lowering of cortisol has led China to consider approving emodin for diabetes type II and obesity.

Jsaute21

If i wanted to do a stack for optimal liver and hormone function, which would be most beneficial?

I started tocovit and energin about 2 weeks ago and definitely like the results. I also supplement with jarrow formulas taurine and tyrosine and occasionally a quality sun theanine product. I have noticed becoming very regular and the softening of stools. This has been a phenomenal improvement as there are few worse things than being constipated.

Dan010101

Right now I'm taking Energin 20 drops morning and night, EstroBan 6 drops morning and night, Pansterone 1 drop at night. Energin gives me the B vitamins I need. I need much larger doses of riboflavin and biotin, but hopefully that will not be permanent. The EstroBan is really key for lowering estrogen.

When I first starting reading about Ray Peat, I was thinking, "This is such a joke. This diet is so restrictive (that was my first impression). I don't want to take thyroid hormone. These people think that some vitamins are gonna lower estrogen. I've never even heard of such a thing." Boy, was I wrong, because this stuff is crazy powerful. I take it twice a day to keep my serum levels up, and it's been great for my libido (raises it) and mucus production (lowers it).

I also take biotin 40 mg, riboflavin 200 mg, flowers of sulfur 1/16 tsp, T3/T4 10 mcg and 120 mcg, topical MgCl.

Oxidal was serotonergic for me (I'm sensitive to serotonin. I have serotonin-related IBD)

Cyproheptadine I no longer need because I've replaced it with something else that blocks serotonin just as well without giving me the dry mouth that Cyproheptadine gives me. BTW, this stuff is great. Great libido, motivation, focus, happiness, energy, warmth, relaxed, resistance to stress. Great, great stuff.

MitoLipin I have no immediate need for, but it's helped with acne in the past when that was a bigger issue. I'm trying to cut down on supplements to things that immediately benefit me. I also have TocoVit and Kuinone and don't use them often because I don't feel they're immediately necessary.

TyroMax I'm a bit wary of because I saw people crashing their thyroids with it. It was lowering my temps, which may have been lowering of stress hormones, but I think my stress hormones are already pretty low. I'd rather use straight thyroid hormone unless I have to.

I use Lapodin occasionally, but it lowers my cortisol too much. I still rely on cortisol for anti-inflammatory benefits, but once my temps are up, I'm going to start cycling it.

Can I ask what was the dose of cyproheptadine you were taking? Also can I clarify was the cyproheptadine giving you all of those benefits? or was it a this new supplement? (Cyproheptadine I no longer need because I've replaced it with something else that blocks serotonin just as well without giving me the dry mouth that Cyproheptadine gives me. BTW, this stuff is great. Great libido, motivation, focus, happiness, energy, warmth, relaxed, resistance to stress. Great, great stuff.)

Pointless

Can I ask what was the dose of cyproheptadine you were taking? Also can I clarify was the cyproheptadine giving you all of those benefits? or was it a this new supplement? (Cyproheptadine I no longer need because I've replaced it with something else that blocks serotonin just as well without giving me the dry mouth that Cyproheptadine gives me. BTW, this stuff is great. Great libido, motivation, focus, happiness, energy, warmth, relaxed, resistance to stress. Great, great stuff.)

I really don't remember. But I don't think it's fair to ascribe all those benefits to Cyproheptadine.

aquaman

I think the Kuinone, Tocovit and Energin are good. The others I've tried most of them and not been able to make them work. Perhaps Lisuride I'd say is useful, but it's very subtle, and don't miss it when not taking it. Oxidal I'd recommend mainly cos it's cheap (lasts SO long) and it seems to be a well-researched chemical. I've given Estroban to my mum a number of times and she likes it, helped her blood pressure drop from high to average.

Lapodin is good but I just use Pau D'arco powder and Cascara powder as you can make your own for a lot cheaper.

These experimental chemicals just don't seem to do anything for me, except for often make me feel weird with a comedown effect (i've tried around half those on the site currently). I think people are messing around with these without understanding how they work, or how to dose them, or how to determine if they are working.

johnsmith

I've got crippling depression (from a concussion one year ago). I've never stacked anything other then Pan + Preg, or Pan + Andro. Could I stack Pan, Preg, 5a-dhp, + Andro in the same day? Any ideas? I feel this is a fairly un-talked about subject, stacking more then two neurosteroids.

raypeatclips

I've got crippling depression (from a concussion one year ago). I've never stacked anything other then Pan + Preg, or Pan + Andro. Could I stack Pan, Preg, 5a-dhp, + Andro in the same day? Any ideas? I feel this is a fairly un-talked about subject, stacking more then two neurosteroids.

It's un-talked about because nobody does it and it is very risky. Some of these things are powerful research chemicals and shouldn't be underestimated. Peat certainly wouldn't recommend or advise these stacks you talk about. If you do feel the need to take things why not just take 1 and observe your effects?

When I have asked Peat about anxiety and depression before he suggested to me that when people ate very nutritious foods they begin to feel better sometimes. He recommended eggs, liver, oysters, orange juice and the addition of generous amounts of these in my diet, along with other things has brought about an improvement in me. I believe he would also suggest coffee and think he also said pregnenolone can have positive mood effects. Have you explored these avenues at all yet?

johnsmith

It's un-talked about because nobody does it and it is very risky. Some of these things are powerful research chemicals and shouldn't be underestimated. Peat certainly wouldn't recommend or advise these stacks you talk about. If you do feel the need to take things why not just take 1 and observe your effects?

I understand what your saying, but hear me out, what would be riskier, a subject taking 400 mg of Prenenolone powder, or one drop of Pansterone and one drop of 5a-dhp?
It has been said it shouldn't be done, but why is this?

What about Pan in the morning, and 5a-dhp in the evening? I would assume that would be safer then at the same time. It's closer to what you recommend, which is do them on different days.

Last edited:

Waynish

This is going to be individual... Look at all of the various responses people have to supplements. Based on your deficiencies and various metabolisms of various substances in various parts of your body... Experimentation is the best method.

raypeatclips

I understand what your saying, but hear me out, what would be riskier, a subject taking 400 mg of Prenenolone powder, or one drop of Pansterone and one drop of 5a-dhp?
It has been said it shouldn't be done, but why is this?

What about Pan in the morning, and 5a-dhp in the evening? I would assume that would be safer then at the same time. It's closer to what you recommend, which is do them on different days.

Peat would say 400mg pregnenolone powder was far safer, I believe, providing both sources are pure in this hypothetical situation.

Using them on different days isn't what I recommended at all, I wouldn't personally use a research chemical such as 5a-dhp.

Have you tried the nutritious foods and coffee approach?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals