Something Odd Is Happenings With Me. Help Please

Rickyman

I've been suffering from some weird ailment that has caused a list of terrible symptoms.

I was hoping drs could help but that's not possible, as they all tell me I'm fine. Before I knew how to read a thyroid result I believed thent then I found this site and saw my rT3 was super high and my tsh on the high end.

Anyway point is one of the most distressing symptoms is when I'm in a hot or warm environment, my body feels soo terrible.i used to handle very hot weather just fine but now I can't handle 73 farenhit and above. I don't sweat and I get foggy light head and get very weak, I imagine it's a feeling like you're going to pass out I wouldn't know I've never fainted

Then I have to get to a cold or at least in Tempeture around 67-70 farenhit in order to start feeling better. If I don't I'm not sure what will happen to me. One odd thing is if I don't get cool enough in time, my body will then have a bowel movement. Not runny but loose not complete solid.

One thing I noticed though when I used to take Benzos (alprozolam) it helped me to not feel so cold or hot.

I'm wondering if these symptoms have some how hi jacked my sensors, maybe something to do with my hypothalamus ☹️

I've been trying to raise my inner temps and when I had then raised due to a panic attack I noticed I could deal with external temps much better. But that was cortisol driven so that's not going to count.

What do you think this whole thing with external temp sensitivity is about? I literally can't be in a room with 72 farenhit or above only 66-69 is ok for me I feel completely ill. I'm home bound because of this as you can imagine.

Thanks any feed back to help.

I'm thinking of getting Benzos in the black market since I can't even go see a psychiatrist to get a perscription. Nor regularl Drs. Because some keep their office tempeture to hot for me. Im in a very odd spot.

I have tried niacinamide roughly 100mg once a day

Started on t3 but not sure my temps are regulating.

meatbag

I've been suffering from some weird ailment that has caused a list of terrible symptoms.

I was hoping drs could help but that's not possible, as they all tell me I'm fine. Before I knew how to read a thyroid result I believed thent then I found this site and saw my rT3 was super high and my tsh on the high end.

Anyway point is one of the most distressing symptoms is when I'm in a hot or warm environment, my body feels soo terrible.i used to handle very hot weather just fine but now I can't handle 73 farenhit and above. I don't sweat and I get foggy light head and get very weak, I imagine it's a feeling like you're going to pass out I wouldn't know I've never fainted

Then I have to get to a cold or at least in Tempeture around 67-70 farenhit in order to start feeling better. If I don't I'm not sure what will happen to me. One odd thing is if I don't get cool enough in time, my body will then have a bowel movement. Not runny but loose not complete solid.

One thing I noticed though when I used to take Benzos (alprozolam) it helped me to not feel so cold or hot.

I'm wondering if these symptoms have some how hi jacked my sensors, maybe something to do with my hypothalamus ☹️

I've been trying to raise my inner temps and when I had then raised due to a panic attack I noticed I could deal with external temps much better. But that was cortisol driven so that's not going to count.

What do you think this whole thing with external temp sensitivity is about? I literally can't be in a room with 72 farenhit or above only 66-69 is ok for me I feel completely ill. I'm home bound because of this as you can imagine.

Thanks any feed back to help.

I'm thinking of getting Benzos in the black market since I can't even go see a psychiatrist to get a perscription. Nor regularl Drs. Because some keep their office tempeture to hot for me. Im in a very odd spot.

I have tried niacinamide roughly 100mg once a day

Started on t3 but not sure my temps are regulating.

what are your temps and pulse before and after eating?

lampofred

Sounds like very high serotonin

OP
Rickyman

Rickyman

what are your temps and pulse before and after eating?

Morning temps are 96. 6 - 97. Sometimes and pulse usually in 62-64s or so and they go as high as 98.0 through out the day, with pulse hovering around 70-80ish so good thing it's not cortisol driven I believe.

I'm able to eat more since starting thyroid. Before that I was worse, I couldn't even handle sugar well. So I'm happy I can handle sugar. But if only I could kick this one symptom it would make life easier to cope with.

Food chart for me includes:
Red meat maybe 8oz 2xs a week (used to be more)

Mainly Chicken ( legs and breast)

Certain cheeses (mozzarella and crumbling)

Fruits - cherries I can handle. Sometimes peaches. Pineapple. Pears.

For some reason I handle starchy roots better.
Potatoes, squash, Summer squash, pasnips etc.

Lots of green beans.

I went gluten free for 4-5 years didn't really do much.

Odd thing is I know I have the ability to sweat because I work from home and I got nervous interacting face to face on camera while in a meeting and I began to sweat from the embarrassment yet I can't do it in a hot environment. So I'm thinking I'm not completely broken I hope.

OP
Rickyman

Rickyman

Sounds like very high serotonin

Perhaps. I was on alprozolam and Lexapro for a while. Things seemed to have gotten better until I weened off, I was functioning without them, then I got laid off. Went through some rough stuff and didn't have access to the same healthcare. That's why I want to see if that will help again maybe IDK. I have a connection to get these w/o perscription but I've heard cases of them using fentinol so that has me scared.

meatbag

Morning temps are 96. 6 - 97. Sometimes and pulse usually in 62-64s or so and they go as high as 98.0 through out the day, with pulse hovering around 70-80ish so good thing it's not cortisol driven I believe.

I'm able to eat more since starting thyroid. Before that I was worse, I couldn't even handle sugar well. So I'm happy I can handle sugar. But if only I could kick this one symptom it would make life easier to cope with.

Food chart for me includes:
Red meat maybe 8oz 2xs a week (used to be more)

Mainly Chicken ( legs and breast)

Certain cheeses (mozzarella and crumbling)

Fruits - cherries I can handle. Sometimes peaches. Pineapple. Pears.

For some reason I handle starchy roots better.
Potatoes, squash, Summer squash, pasnips etc.

Lots of green beans.

I went gluten free for 4-5 years didn't really do much.

Odd thing is I know I have the ability to sweat because I work from home and I got nervous interacting face to face on camera while in a meeting and I began to sweat from the embarrassment yet I can't do it in a hot environment. So I'm thinking I'm not completely broken I hope.

Have you gotten your blood pressure checked recently?

The preference for starches might be do to sodium as I guess you are probably salting these? You could try increasing your sodium intake to see if it helps, if you can find morton's canning and pickling salt it best imo since it has no iodine or other additives.

" Basically, you need at least 63mg/kg of body weight daily sodium intake to prevent the chronic loss of calcium and magnesium" - Optimal Sodium Intake Is At Least 230% Higher Than RDA

"It has been known for many years that decreasing sodium intake causes the body to respond adaptively, increasing the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system (RAAS). The activation of this system is recognized as a factor in hypertension, kidney disease, heart failure, fibrosis of the heart, and other problems. Sodium restriction also increases serotonin, activity of the sympathetic nervous system, and plasminogen activator inhibitor type-1 (PAI-1), which contributes to the accumulation of clots and is associated with breast and prostate cancer. The sympathetic nervous system becomes hyperactive in preeclampsia (Metsaars, et al., 2006)."
-Salt, energy, metabolic rate, and longevity

Sodium (Salt, Soda, Etc) Acts Like Naltrexone:Sodium (Salt, Soda, Etc) Acts Like Naltrexone

Research On Niacinamide / Nicotinamide And Benzodiazepines - Research On Niacinamide / Nicotinamide And Benzodiazepines

Kelj

In this article, Hot flashes, energy, and aging, Ray speaks a lot about how women are affected by this issue in menopause.
However, much of what he says can be helpful to men.
I have helped others who experience this heat production/no sweating phenomenon. I see it as a result of improving diet and metabolism.
Here are some quotes from the article that shed light on what is happening:
"It has been known for a long time, from studies in animals and people, that estrogen lowers body temperature, and that this involves a tendency to increase blood flow to the skin in response to a given environmental temperature, that is, the temperature "set-point" is lowered by estrogen."
" Estrogen increases the free fatty acids circulating in the blood, and this shifts metabolism away from oxidation of glucose to oxidation of fat, and it also reduces oxidative metabolism, for example by lowering thyroid function (Vandorpe and Kühn, 1989). These changes are analogous to those of fasting, in which metabolism shifts to the oxidation of fatty acids for energy, causes decreased body temperature, and in some animals leads to a state of torpor or hibernation."
"estrogen stimulates the adrenal cortex, both directly and indirectly through the brain and pituitary, increasing the production of cortisol. Cortisol, by increasing protein turnover, can increase heat production, but this effect isn't necessarily sufficient to maintain a normal body temperature."
"One of the things progesterone does is to stabilize blood sugar. In one experiment, hot flashes were found to be increased by lowering blood sugar, and decreased by moderately increasing blood sugar (Dormire and Reame, 2003)."
"The first reaction to a decrease of blood glucose, at least in healthy individuals, is to increase the activity of the sympathetic nervous system, with an increase of adrenaline, which causes the liver to release glucose from its glycogen stores. The effect of adrenaline on the liver is very quick, but adrenaline also acts on the brain, stimulating CRH, which causes the pituitary to secrete ACTH, which stimulates the adrenal cortex to release cortisol, which by various means causes blood sugar to increase, consequently causing the sympathetic nervous activity to decrease. Even when the liver's glycogen stores are adequate, the system cycles rhythmically, usually repeating about every 90 minutes throughout the day."
"Sympathetic nervous activity typically causes vasoconstriction in the skin and extremities, reducing heat loss, but the small cycles in the system normally aren't noticed, except as small changes in alertness or appetite."
"Serotonin, like noradrenalin, rises with hypoglycemia (Vahabzadeh, et al., 1995), and estrogen contributes to hypoglycemia, by impairing the counterregulatory system (Cheng and Mobbs, 2009)."
The factors, as you explain them in your post, which I recognize from the experiences others have had, like yours are:
1. You were, at one time eating more restrictedly than you are now.
2. You were restricting sugar, but are now eating it.
3. You are supplementing thyroid.
4. Your temperatures are still low, but you are experiencing excess heat.

What I don't read in your post: Are you losing fat?

You may be slightly improving your calorie consumption, as you say you can eat more since beginning to take thyroid. However, there is a crossover period where you are improving metabolism, but hormone production and interaction are not yet normal. If a person was eating low carb/low sugar/low calorie, their metabolism was burning fat for energy. When they begin to eat more sugar, carbs of all kinds, and calories their thyroid repairs, their temperature improves, their hormone function begins to normalize, and eventually, they begin to oxidize fat since they don't need to store it. A man must eat over 3000 calories a day to eventually reduce fat stores. Releasing fat will result in estrogen release, as well, as Ray reports. Everything will gradually normalize as the body is given the energy (calories) and nutrients (the kind of food in the amounts the body is asking for) it needs to repair organs (like the liver and its glycogen-storing capacity) and systems (like the interactions of hormones, from thyroid to progesterone).
Everyone I know who persisted with feeding enough of what their bodies wanted, stopped having the overheated symptom, in time.
In the meantime, note the connection between hypoglycemia and extreme heat in the quotes above. Do not let your blood sugar drop. It is your brain that decides what blood sugar it needs. If you start to feel that light headed feeling, eat the sugary thing you are carrying in your pocket. Gradually increase your calorie consumption. Do what you can to cool off quickly, but realize it is always an indication you need something to eat.
Persist in nourishing yourself and take it from me, juice and Pepsi can be very therapeutic in this context.

OP
Rickyman

Rickyman

@meatbag

TY. I have not checked BP. But there a machine somewhere in this house I can do it.

I'm going to experiment with salting since I began experiencing heart palpitations and I'm trying to find out what exasterbates it. Thanks for the articles especially the ones on Benzos and niacinamide, going to give those a read.

OP
Rickyman

Rickyman

In this article, Hot flashes, energy, and aging, Ray speaks a lot about how women are affected by this issue in menopause.
However, much of what he says can be helpful to men.
I have helped others who experience this heat production/no sweating phenomenon. I see it as a result of improving diet and metabolism.
Here are some quotes from the article that shed light on what is happening:
"It has been known for a long time, from studies in animals and people, that estrogen lowers body temperature, and that this involves a tendency to increase blood flow to the skin in response to a given environmental temperature, that is, the temperature "set-point" is lowered by estrogen."
" Estrogen increases the free fatty acids circulating in the blood, and this shifts metabolism away from oxidation of glucose to oxidation of fat, and it also reduces oxidative metabolism, for example by lowering thyroid function (Vandorpe and Kühn, 1989). These changes are analogous to those of fasting, in which metabolism shifts to the oxidation of fatty acids for energy, causes decreased body temperature, and in some animals leads to a state of torpor or hibernation."
"estrogen stimulates the adrenal cortex, both directly and indirectly through the brain and pituitary, increasing the production of cortisol. Cortisol, by increasing protein turnover, can increase heat production, but this effect isn't necessarily sufficient to maintain a normal body temperature."
"One of the things progesterone does is to stabilize blood sugar. In one experiment, hot flashes were found to be increased by lowering blood sugar, and decreased by moderately increasing blood sugar (Dormire and Reame, 2003)."
"The first reaction to a decrease of blood glucose, at least in healthy individuals, is to increase the activity of the sympathetic nervous system, with an increase of adrenaline, which causes the liver to release glucose from its glycogen stores. The effect of adrenaline on the liver is very quick, but adrenaline also acts on the brain, stimulating CRH, which causes the pituitary to secrete ACTH, which stimulates the adrenal cortex to release cortisol, which by various means causes blood sugar to increase, consequently causing the sympathetic nervous activity to decrease. Even when the liver's glycogen stores are adequate, the system cycles rhythmically, usually repeating about every 90 minutes throughout the day."
"Sympathetic nervous activity typically causes vasoconstriction in the skin and extremities, reducing heat loss, but the small cycles in the system normally aren't noticed, except as small changes in alertness or appetite."
"Serotonin, like noradrenalin, rises with hypoglycemia (Vahabzadeh, et al., 1995), and estrogen contributes to hypoglycemia, by impairing the counterregulatory system (Cheng and Mobbs, 2009)."
The factors, as you explain them in your post, which I recognize from the experiences others have had, like yours are:
1. You were, at one time eating more restrictedly than you are now.
2. You were restricting sugar, but are now eating it.
3. You are supplementing thyroid.
4. Your temperatures are still low, but you are experiencing excess heat.

You may be slightly improving your calorie consumption, as you say you can eat more since beginning to take thyroid. However, there is a crossover period where you are improving metabolism, but hormone production and interaction are not yet normal. If a person was eating low carb/low sugar/low calorie, their metabolism was burning fat for energy. When they begin to eat more sugar, carbs of all kinds, and calories their thyroid repairs, their temperature improves, their hormone function begins to normalize, and eventually, they begin to oxidize fat since they don't need to store it. A man must eat over 3000 calories a day to eventually reduce fat stores. Releasing fat will result in estrogen release, as well, as Ray reports. Everything will gradually normalize as the body is given the energy (calories) and nutrients (the kind of food in the amounts the body is asking for) it needs to repair organs (like the liver and its glycogen-storing capacity) and systems (like the interactions of hormones, from thyroid to progesterone).
Everyone I know who persisted with feeding enough of what their bodies wanted, stopped having the overheated symptom, in time.
In the meantime, note the connection between hypoglycemia and extreme heat in the quotes above. Do not let your blood sugar drop. It is your brain that decides what blood sugar it needs. If you start to feel that light headed feeling, eat the sugary thing you are carrying in your pocket. Gradually increase your calorie consumption. Do what you can to cool off quickly, but realize it is always an indication you need something to eat.
Persist in nourishing yourself and take it from me, juice and Pepsi can be very therapeutic in this context.

Wow great info!
Going to go over it again to absorb it.

Heck, I can't gain it. The little I do gain is only around the waist /stomach section or maybe that's me always feeling looking bloated but only there. I lost my ****, my arms, forearms are thin but I've been maintaining what I have so far. I'm 5'8 and about 127-30 lbs was at 145ish before this nightmare.

But yeah I noticed my temps are barely move sometimes when I eat.

I appreciate the post. Thank VM

theLaw

You might try an experiment with salt.

Adding an additional 1 Tbsp per day in small doses, so that it doesn't effect digestion.

I think simple experiments like this can quickly help point you toward the underlying problem, and save you a ton of time.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
Hi Rickyman,

regarding heart palpitation. I am using Zeta Aid for my mild arrhythmia. It contains potassium salts that strengthen the blood's Zeta Potential, thereby charging up the blood particles such they repel each other. It prevents heart disease, and Dr. T.C. McDaniel, who suffered from severe arrhythmia in his 50s, lived to almost 102 years! I posted on this blog about it. The research was pioneered by Thomas M. Riddick, who wrote a book about colloidal stability with a chapter on cardiovascular disease. This chapter is on the Internet.

You can also read my posts regarding 'earth energies' and grounding. Strange things can happen when your bed is in a 'bad spot'. I also posted about that. A fly screen placed underneath the mattress and connected to ground can do wonders, sometimes a 9V battery inserted into the grounding circuit with the positive pole connected to the screen and the negative pole to the ground is needed. Check my posts. The aluminum flyscreen is available from Home Depot. Hope you get well soon.

With best regards,

Stephan

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals