Red Bull

pepzorpdorp

Red Bull is full of peaty things like Caffeine, Taurine, Niacinamide, Sugar etc. so are there any of you that consumes it from time to time?

Ahanu

Red Bull is full of peaty things like Caffeine, Taurine, Niacinamide, Sugar etc. so are there any of you that consumes it from time to time?
i drink it regulary. I like it.

Gl;itch.e

Not just red bull. I will get an energy drink every now and then. Monster isn't bad either.

M

member 2106

A year or so ago, I started drinking a 250ml can of Red Bull at the start of my shift. Around that time I couldn't help but notice a massive increase in libido. Felt like a 16-year-old again. Can't be 100%, but I think the Red Bull must have had a lot to do with it. Maybe it was the taurine. I don't tolerate caffeine particularly well, but if I did I'd probably drink RB more regularly.

Taurine is also associated with hair growth (among other things), and I think there's about 1g in a can of Red Bull, a decent amount - so it's probably beneficial to use occasionally for that reason, too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Wagner83

The problem with redbull is possibly niacin , the unneeded artificial added stuff, and the can itself.
A juice/drink with some added taurine, caffeine and something like what is found in energin should be quite interesting as well.

M

member 2106

A juice/drink with some added taurine, caffeine and something like what is found in energin should be quite interesting as well.

I suppose coffee with taurine mixed in could have similar effects. Red Bull has a lot less caffeine (about 80mg in a 250ml can) than a strongly brewed coffee.

M

member 2106

Red Bull ingredients for reference:

Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Citric Acid, CO2, Taurine, Sodium Carbonates, Magnesium Carbonate, Caffeine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, vit B6 and B12, flavourings and colours.

AJC

I started subbing Red Bull for coffee, as I found I could tolerate the Red Bull a lot better (not processing certain constituents of the coffee well). I was feeling great for a while, but was a little concerned about the artificial flavors. I found after a few weeks of drinking Red Bull regularly it would potentiate a certain propensity for anxiety attacks. I had a couple in a short period of time and chalked it up to Red Bull. FWIW.

Frankdee20

Water, Sucrose, Glucose, Citric Acid, CO2, Taurine, Sodium Carbonates, Magnesium Carbonate, Caffeine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, vit B6 and B12, flavourings and colours.

Are we sure that isn't Niacinamide? Plus there isn't much Niacin at that RDA

burtlancast

With or without fluoride?

:doh:banghead

Douglas Ek

As far i know red bull is just carbonated water with caffeine, sugar, citric acid, taurine and b-vitamins with riboflavin as the yellow colourant

D

Deleted member 5487

Monster has alot of artifical sweetners and polysacharides- You will burp these and taste monster as they are getting feasted upon by bacteria.

Red bull tho more pricy is very dopamine inducing. 8oz after lunch is a great way to be productive the rest of the work day.

b6+taurine+caffeine are all dopamine producing

Niacinamide, taurine, and magnesium carbonate help keep you calm in presence of the caffeine. The sugar/glucose provide the fuel.

Vinero

Red bull has way too little caffeine for me. I have to drink several cans to get an effect. I prefer Caffeine pills and take 400 mg at once.

D

Deleted member 5487

Red bull has way too little caffeine for me. I have to drink several cans to get an effect. I prefer Caffeine pills and take 400 mg at once.

Insane liver function

Redbull/Coke works much better for me. The sugar fuels the lower caffeine ammounts for my slow clearance of caffeine

Douglas Ek

I also prefer caffeine pills. Its crazy how the ”high” is actually more focused and less nervous than getting it from black coffe. I take 200mg straight when i wake up in the morning. In bed. Its awesome coz u can basically snooze then just wake up 10 minutes later and be like i feel so awake and good hahahahaha

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals