Red Bull

broozer

250 - 350 ml red bull daily FTW. way better wakefulness/anxiety ration than coffee/espresso. its also pro-libido! plus calms my morning-agony. ~300% of daily B6 provided by 250ml.
the sugarfree version contains aspartam and acesulfam. ore those safe? i noticed a slight tooth-decay since drinking it. why would that happen?

GreekDemiGod

Right now, Red Bull is the only thing that can make me feel somewhat good. Any ways to replicate this effect with diet and / or other supplements?
I don't seem to get the same effect with caffeine & Taurine, even at higher doses of Taurine

What is the mechanism? I believe it raises dopamine, noradrenaline, norepinephrine

It’s some B vitamins, taurine and caffeine and sugar — with fizzy water and artificial flavors.

Arnold Grape

Right now, Red Bull is the only thing that can make me feel somewhat good. Any ways to replicate this effect with diet and / or other supplements?
I don't seem to get the same effect with caffeine & Taurine, even at higher doses of Taurine

What is the mechanism? I believe it raises dopamine, noradrenaline, norepinephrine
I will submit, strong coffee and sugar, with approximately 500 mg of aspirin? That's tough: have you also realized that if you stagger the red bull consumption it is more effective in describing the feeling that you are talking about? I am about to down one on my lunch break from work.

milk_lover

Red Bull is extremely pleasing to my soul. i love everything about it. I drink around twice a day. Taurine is very helpful to digest almost anything.

postman

The Thai version, Krating Daeng, is even more powerful. But it has some troublesome chemical dyes and whatnot. It comes in a glass bottle.

Dobbler

It's just caffeine , sugar , taurine and some B-vitamins, actually quite high in B6 . The taste is godlike . I wish it wasn't so expensive .

Nathan Hatch says some good things about Red Bull, and recommends taurine therapy as a depression cure. Like Coca-Cola, it's more expensive than its imitators because it is better. Buying fake knock-offs is often a false economy.

postman

Nathan Hatch says some good things about Red Bull, and recommends taurine therapy as a depression cure. Like Coca-Cola, it's more expensive than its imitators because it is better. Buying fake knock-offs is often a false economy.
Red Bull also has some of the best water you can buy in a can, just to avoid the tap water I think it's worth the price.

Herbie

The Thai version, Krating Daeng, is even more powerful. But it has some troublesome chemical dyes and whatnot. It comes in a glass bottle.

Yes the western red bull is watered down, Krating Daeng is far superior.

Redbull is a rip off of Krating Daeng.

postman

Yes the western red bull is watered down, Krating Daeng is far superior.

Redbull is a rip off of Krating Daeng.
Not really a rip off since the guy who made Red Bull contracted with the Krating Daeng folks. But yes red bull is weaker and watered down and acidic, but it has some improvements too, like better water and no tartrazine.

ExCarniv

I drink it religiously before lifting weights and football/soccer matches and gives me good energy and concentration that coffee or caffeine pills didn't gave me.

GreekDemiGod

Is drinking Red Bull regulary safe, in the context of a hyper-caloric, nutrient-rich diet?
Been drinking like 20 in the past month.
Everyone around me thinks I'm crazy for doing it. Drinking Red bull at breakfast, kek.;)

Arnold Grape

Probably — my general concept is to gauge things holistically: if drinking milk with a whole bunch of sugar in it does not feel right to you, don’t do it. Meanwhile, Red Bull seems to work best for me personally when I drink it sporadically. Once I begin consuming it regularly, the effects seem to decrease. (I am also assuming that you mean that you have had 20 Red Bull drinks in a month, which is not bad, although that would amount to roughly $70 usd, where I’m from, so hopefully it is really beneficial to you.)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals